Chapter 12
2.5k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when i want talked to rena about me and my life.

she stopped me, she said.

"i already knows everything..desu" she giggling sweetly 

"how?"

"did Alonso-san remember that night you kissing me?"

"y-yeah"

"after Alonso kissed, i casting magic to see your memory. the magic can work if our forehead meet"

"i see. then that good.." eh wait? did she said my memory?!! is not good at all idiot! my secret already exposed! did she know that i always watch Hxxxi and Video A# genre Rxxxd one, at night?! 

"but my mana capacity can't see alonso memory completely. i just seeing your childhood and at where you arrived in this world." she makes dejected face and said.

"i'm sorry. i make Alonso remember that bad memories." she bowed

i sighted out relieve..

well my childhood can't be said sad or happy either. they're aren't my real parents. my mother passed away when she's give birth me. and my father died because heartattack after my mother died. i known the truth my real parents at age 13 year-old, from old diary in old room at the mansion. the couple at house is my father little brother and his wife. well they cold toward me because i rejected their will. they forced me to engaged with a CEO big company daughter. of course i said no. they already take all my parents wealth, now they wanted my freedom too? laughable.

they probably happy now, because i already gone.

"it's okay." i patted her blonde hair.

"well. let's not talked about that." i kissed her forehead and asked. "rena, is there town near this village?"

"no. this village is very remote." 

"however when i doing request from guild i'm stay at inn in town. but the town is very faraway. when i pursuing the trace Dragon, probably 3 or 4 day I arrived in this village" 

i see.

"hmm." well we can travel together not bad at all.

i presence someone approaching the room and she standing in front shabby door. then she knocked.

knock" knock" the door knocked by someone. i can see her without opened the door. she's silverhaired girl.

"adventure-sama" i and rena. immediately use our mask and said.

"come in"

the door opened and the beauty come.

"excuse me"

"what is it?"

she hesitate and said in embarrassing manner.

"adventure-sama. actually we can't reconstruct our villagers house, because the dead body Dragon blocking the way"

ah i forgot.. my precious material!

"ah sorry about that."

"ah no adventure sama. actually we need your permission."

"for what?"

"we villagers wanted to butchering the body Dragon and moving the part of body little by little to make it easier."

....haa it's will troublesome if they didn't have skill dismantling... but i don't want exposed my skill. that will make trouble in the future.. hmm 

"no don't do that."

"alright. then i will take my leave" she bowed.

"wait, ill go with you."

"then i will go too" 

we go outside towards the body Dragon.

※※※※

at the village. all the villagers surrounded the body dead Dragon. 

the old man noticed us and approaches us and bowed at me.

"adventure-sama"

i nodded and approaching the dead body Dragon. 

now what should i do?

"hmm" 

I grabbed the tail, lift up and throwing the body Dragon 50 meters away from the village.

silence.. the village become dead silence.. their expression became shocked. even rena didn't move on her spot looking at the body Dragon not faraway from village.

"now you guys can reconstruct the village." 

they back to reality and thanking me.

"so strong..." Rena with shocked expression.

"well..."

※※※※※※

35