Chapter 14
2.3k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While we're on the road. I asked Rena about the currency system in this world it turns out the same as in the game, 1G = 1000 silver. 1 silver = 100 bronze. Rena showed the gold, silver and the bronze coin to me.. they have different icons verses the gold in my inventory.

My gold is different with gold in this world, it will be another troublesome matter if I use this money.

I looked back at the time when that old man gave me that money..

When I was in daze, Rena asked beside me.

"Is there a problem, Alonso?"

"Not at all" I shook my head and asked.

"Rena is there any requirement to joining the guild?"

"I think, the requirements are very simple.

1: Any combatant class can joined the guild.

2: Minimum 15 year-old (for Human race)

3: There level can't be lower than level 20.

4: Clean criminal record. "

I see.

hmmm? sniff sniff..

"What's the matter?" Rena asked

"This smell.. probably iron? This smell is blood!"

"Let's hurry Rena!"

"Yes!"

Rena and I run at a very fast speed..

※※※※※※※

We arrived at the place where I smelled blood earlier. I jumped up the tall tree to see more clearly, and Rena also followed my action.

We saw 5 people wearing white armor with shields on their right hands, protecting a luxurious carriage. Their level 40-50. In the carriage there are 2 people.

The people who attacked them are wearing black cloaks.

The 5 people who are wearing white armor are already badly injured.

Meanwhile, the people wearing black cloaks are numbered 15 people. They have a mage and an archer. Their levels are only 20-30 but they have more people.

The five people wearing white armor, can't counter attack the black cloaked people. They just defend against the arrows and the fireballs to make the carriage safe.

They continue defending the carriage from arrows and fireballs.

They have already reached their limit.

Rena glanced at me

"?"

"Sure. let's go?"

----
Knight POV:

I'm Nelson 29 years old. Not married yet. I'm a Knight class.

Right now I and the other knights, are on duty to protect our master's daughter. Lusy Vermilion was to visit one of her close friends who will get engaged in the Orchid kingdom.

The hunter named Haiden, suddenly stopped and pointed his finger towards the sky while trembling, he said "D-D-D-Dragon!!"

We stopped and looked at the direction Haiden pointed. We saw a Big Red Lizard flying. No- it's a Dragon. It's not a Wyvern, it's even 4x bigger than Wyvren.

My feet became numb and I was scared! I want run as fast as possible! I'm so scared! But I can't move at all.

"What is this! Why are you all stopping?! I don't pay all of you to laze around!?"

I immediately returned to reality after hearing a childish voice from behind me. We turned around.

There was a little girl with her maids coming out from the carriage. She's Lusy Vermilion-sama our masters daughter. Her age is 13 year-old. She has a baby face and her hair is golden blonde.

When I was going to talk. Vermillion-sama already has fallen weakly to the ground while trembling. Her gaze towards the sky.

Vermillion-sama's personal maid beside her had already fainted from the start.

I went to Vermillion-sama and said.

"Vermillion-sama, it's better we head back immediately!"

"but.."

"It's very dangerous Vermillion-sama!"

"y-yes..."

"Seona?" Vermillion-sama called for her personal Maid while looking around.

Vermillion-sama stepped back onto her personal Maid's body. Her expression was immediately frightened like seeing a ghost ... and she screamed.

"CORPSE!!!!"

"Please calm down Vermillion-sama, that's your maid. She didn't die, she just fainted." I say.

"I don't wanna stay here anymore, I wanna go home!" Vermillion-sama yelled with teary eyes.

"We'll head back immediately!"

We decided to go back.

====

When we are 100 kilometers away from reaching the town. We were surrounded by a group of Black cloaked figures. Their number are twenty people or so. We only have 10 people. We're outnumbered.

They didn't talk whatsoever. They immediately started attacking us.

.....

.....

...

.....

.....

We managed to kill 7 black cloaked people. But our number reduced to half. Their target is probably the carriage. They bombarded us with arrows and some fireballs..

We wanted to retreat but, our escape has already been blocked.

We've already reached our limit, our stamina exhausted. Because we've kept blocking the arrows and the fireballs.

Is this the end of my life? Sorry, my future wife...

The moment I was thinking about that. The cloaked group's Archer, suddenly stopped firing while their head fell to the ground at the same time!

Their companions stunned. Their expression become horror stricken..

Then a beautiful green arrow shot through one of their hearts. They must've died very miserable..

They all died very tragically. Their heads everywhere. I didn't even have energy to vomit; my eyes became blurry..

In the middle of the corpses. There was a man with a beautiful black sword wearing a cloak and mask...

my conscious faded after that...

35