Chapter 15
2.2k 6 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even killing humans I didn't feel anything..

Kill or be killed. They seem to be bad guys. I looked carefully at their corpses. Their blood was colored black, the same as the pig I butchered in that forest..

I move my gaze to the carriage. The knights seem to be fainted because their stamina was depleted.

I walked and approached the carriage, there was a shining black object beside one of the dark clothed gang. I pick it up from the ground, and looked carefully at the black object made of iron ore. The shape like a shield, there's a D in the middle. I immediately use appraisal to check the item.

[DARK UNION CREST]

Effect : Dark Attributes 10+. +1%HP-MP.

Symbol of the Underworld Organizations Dark Union.

○○○○○○

The effects of it are quite good for dark factions. In COD there are two factions. The Light Faction and the Dark Faction. The Light Faction's goal is to annihilate all DEMON-Kin. The Dark Faction's goal is, to support demon-kin in order to rule the world.

Dark Union? Like a mafia or yakuza? Well it's not my business. I throw the emblem into my inventory. I will ask Rena later about this organization. They will take revenge because theirs plans are ruined.

I approach the carriage. Rena jumped down from the tree, and hugged me.

"Rena my clothes are dirty.."
"I don't mind desu"
"But.."
"Are there any injuries?"
"no"
"Then good" she rubbed her head like small kitten against my chest.

"Rena there are knights and
two more people in the carriage. They seem to be still alive"
"oh.." she immediately gets away from me. She approached the knights who were still breathing and casted healing on them.

Then she knocked on the carriage. "Knock' knock"

"You can come out now" she said.

Immediately the carriage opened, two people are inside, one is a maid, the other is a cute girl with golden colored hair.

The two saw the knights, their expression becomes pale white. Immediately the two bowed their heads to the ground.

"Please don't kill the young lady!"

"Please don't kill me! I'm the second daughter of Duke Vermilion. I will give you anything!"

Why would I? I saved these people. They see me like the villain..
Rena sees I didn't say anything, and understands what it means.

I exchanged glances with Rena. We both nodded.

"It seems that you Ladies over there have a misunderstanding. We aren't part of the black clothed men. We are adventurers. We saw your carriage being attacked. So we immediately came to help."

They immediately lifted their heads and looked at us.

They observed us carefully and become relieved when they saw Rena.

"Are you the rank S Adventure Rena-sama?" the cute girl asked.

"Yes, and this is Shadow... my husband..." I told Rena to use my nickname in the game.

Then they looked at me.

"Hello" I greeted them.
They introduced themselves.
The cute girl is named Lusy Vermilion. and the maid is Seona.

"Rena-sama and Mr. Shadow thank you very much"

"We were just passing by. You two didn't get injured?"

"Yes, we didn't."

"Good."

The little girl looked at the 5 bloody knights and her expression become paler.

"Don't worry they didn't die. I already casted healing on them. They are only unconscious, because of exhaustion." Rena said.

The cute girl thanked us again.

●●●●

Edited By Mr Kind: Hedgeboar

30