Chapter 17
2.2k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This world used the level system to check their power.

An average human level in this world is 10-20. Their class will be decided from when they reach 5 years-old.

When they reach 5 year-old. They must check their status at the church. So the people can't decide their class unlike in the game.

When they want to upgrade their class from beginner to intermediate. They must face trials from the academy. But of course you need money too initiate said trials. Therefore ordinary people can't afford the cost so they forever stay in the beginner tier class'.

Rena is also the same. Her bloodline is of a High Elf, however she can't become a Mage like her sister. The Mage class is actually not very rare in this world. However their trials are very hard among the other class' she said.

Because her class is the common Archer class from birth. However Rena can use some healing magic, that was her only gift from the gods.

○○○○○

"Shadow-sama"

"Shadow is fine"

"Then shadow-san."

Now it's only the two of us. Me and Nelson.

We're grilling some leftover wolf meat on the fire.

"I'm grateful and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving the young lady and us!" he bowed his head.

"Don't mind it." I waved my hand.

"No! We knights owe you our lifes!" haa what an annoying uncle..

"Well, when I need help, I will search for you."

"Yes!" he made a knight salute.

He then tells me everything from when they encountered the red dragon. He thought the Dragon was only a rumor.. however when they saw it with their eyes they couldn't even lift a finger.. is a red Dragon that strong? Of course it is, too them.

"So you guys turned back because of the Dragon flying towards the Orchids Kingdoms?"

"Yes."

"Well that Dragon is already dead though."

"I see.."

"Wait...What do you mean?!" he shouted..

"Hey lower your voice. You'll wake the others."

"I'm sorry.."

"But the Dragon was still alive only yesterday.. how..?"

"You will know that when we arrive at the capital." I chuckled..

"Hmm, here shadow-san" he gave me the roasted wolf meat.

I take the meat from him and I take off my mask and place it beside myself.

"Shadow-san is a noble?!"

"No I'm not"

"I see that makes sense. You're the husband of the S rank Rena-sama. So of course.. hmm"

Oi did you hear me?

"I told you. I'm not."

"But your hair?" he pointed towards my hair.

I immediately got up and ran towards the lake.. I was surprised.. my hair became silver..how?

I head back and sit again..

"I'm sorry! I won't tell anyone even our lady!" he apologized and bowed

"Well I don't mind either way."

"Ah is it possible Shadow-san is from Royalty?!"

"Shh.. your voice is too loud!"

"I'm sorry!"

Eh wait.. silver hair? Helena have silver hair too.. that means..

I'm facing him with a serious expression.

"Keep this secret, don't tell this to anyone. Or .."

"Yes Shadow-sama! I swear!"

"Good"

Tch.. that bitch.. I curse her in my heart. When I meet her again I will punish her.

◎◎◎◎

The next day. We continue on our journey..

After a half day of travel, we arrived at the gate.

The gate was made from iron and there were 2 guards wearing armor and carrying spears.

We approached the gate. The guards saw our carriage, immediately their attitude became respectful and polite. Then the two guards proceeded to open the gate.

When I was following the rest and entered the gate, I felt that someone was watching me from afar.

Well I won't do anything because the other party didn't have any malicious intent most likely just curiosity.

※※※※

After entering the gate I was a little surprised. The buildings in the town are in the style of Old European..

[Akin Town]

We immediately move towards the inn where Rena is staying..

Lady Vermilion and her maid are renting the inn to rest. Nelson and the other knights are also doing so.

"Are you tired?"

"That my line!"

"?"

"For the whole day I was in the carriage, but husband was walking.."

"I'm not tired. either" actually I'm no longer surprised by this body anymore.

"Really?" she asked with worry.

"Yeah thanks for worrying." I patted her head

"giggle' Then how about we visit the Adventurers guild and register?"

"Okay."

"Then I'll guide you." she grabbed my hand.

Rena and I decided to visit the Adventurers Guild.

We arrived at the biggest building in town.

[Adventurer Guild Branch - Akin Town]

In Isekai (another world) novels and manga, there will always be a beautiful Onee-san type receptionist in there! I can't help but become excited!

"Let's go"

I opened the door and went into the building.

○○○○○○

EDITED BY: Hedgeboar the Magician Uncle

38