Chapter 20
2.3k 11 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Editor: Hedgeboar The Magical Shounen

My request is.. please... become... my…”

○○○○

I knew it.. this muscle brained light bulb requested..

Now, All three of us, are in the training grounds.

"It's been a long time since I met a person stronger than me in this town."

"Hmm"

The Guildmaster equipped with Gloves made from Mythril as his weapons..

He posed like a master Taekwondo artist.

I took out a black knife and posed ready to rush at him anytime.

"This is the first time I am seeing such a beautiful knife and I'm unfamiliar with material also"

"Yeah, this knife is the best knife that I ever made" of course this is the best knife I ever have, until now.

"You are already that strong and you even have the blacksmithing skill at age 21. I'm so jealous."

"..."

"Let's not talk anymore, don't be easy on me! Lets have an epic fight!" his eyes burning with excitement.

We both face each other. Our distance is 5 meters away.

Rena is in the center, being a referee. We are waiting for her signal.

"Fight."

Before the Guildmaster moved, I was already behind him. I grabbed his left hand, lifted him up and swung him to the ground.

"I win" while pointed the knife at his neck.

"The heck? Sigh.. a level gap of 50 is scary..."

"Wanna do it again?"

"You crazy! With your speed and your strength! I would only lose."

"With that strength. Why did you want to become an adventurer?" he asked.

I throw the knife into my inventory.

I straightened my posture, took off my mask, and made a melancholic face, I then said.

"You know this too right?"

"Your majesty!" he bowed and knelt onto the ground.

"Lift your head and keep this a secret." I said while turning around, leaving the training grounds with Rena.

"Yes!"

※※※

That Light Bulb already knew who I was. He went and thought back about the glass item that was in his office. That item can see your appearance. He probably has already seen my silver hair..

Rena was constantly glancing towards me, probably because she wanted to ask something.

"Let's talk later in the inn" I said

"mm" she nodded and held my hand

We went and arrived in the guild hall.

There were four people talking to the receptionist-neesan. Their appearances are too eye-catching. Especially the cleric girl. Her face seems familiar to me.. no way right? Her hair is as blue as water.

She has a nice party. One knight, one warrior and a High Wizard. The knight.. I can't see his face. The warrior, he somehow looked like a Asian teenager with red hair. The High Wizard has a baby face with brown hair. They have already become advanced class' huh.

"Do you know them Rena?"

"Yes. They're well-known adventurers. They have already become S rank in a mere 2 months."

"Hmm"

I can't take my eyes off from the cleric. Well.

I approached the receptionist-san. The receptionist-san noticed us and said.

"Shadow-sama, Rena-sama" she bowed. The four people immediately turned around and looked at us.

"We will leave this town in 3 days. Tell the Guildmaster, if he needed anything come to the inn I am staying at."

"I understand."

We turned around and left the Adventurers Guild and headed towards our inn.

"Lets go"

"mm"

"Please wait!"

Me and Rena immediately turn around. There standing there are the eye-catching party of four.

"?"

"Are you miss Rena?" the knight with full armor asking Rena.

Rena just looking at him and didn't answer him.

"Please to meet you. My name is Matt." he took off his helm, then he extended his hand towards Rena, he bowed like a gentleman.

Now that I can see his face he is a good looking boy with blonde hair.

"Nn" she said not taking his hand.

"..."

The High Wizard behind him, couldn't help but burst out laughing.

His face became flustered. But he regains his composure.

He hasn't given up, and asked Rena again.

"Miss Rena, may I invite you to dinner tonight?" he invited Rena..

What the hell is this guy.. doesn't he see me beside her? Is he trying to provoke me?

Rena didn't say anything and held my hand.

"Let's go."

"mm"

We left the eye-catching party of four.

However..

"Please wait!" he blocked us.

"Oi matsu-..Matt.. don't cause a ruckus!" the red haired boy said.

Matsu? Like a Japanese name..

"Are you blind? Didn't you see that man beside her?" the wizard said.

"Matt-san please let us go.." the cleric said.

He pretended he didn't hear them.

"Even if your hiding your beautiful face behind that mask. I still can see your beauty." this guy...

Then he said with a low voice so only the 5 of us can hear.

"You're an elf aren't you?"

I see. This guy can see Rena's face.

Rena still didn't say anything.

"Oi Matt!"

"Haaa.."

"Matt-san.."

Rena glancing at me then said to him.

"I already have a husband."

"Where is he?"

"This is him."

"This guy? Hahaha. This weakling of a man is your husband? I can beat him with only one move!"

Weakling huh.. did I look like that?

Rena wanted to rush at him, but I stopped her.

"Don't bother."

"But.."

I shook my head and patted her head.

"Don't waste time anymore, let's go." I said. Holding Rena's hand and walked past him.

"Running away boy?"

"Oi Matt stop that!"

"This idiot..."

"We're sorry! Please continue walking!"

"Hahaha what a chicken"

I continue walking with Rena, I don't care about that narcissistic guy.

However when he said..

"Ha! What trash. Maybe your parents are the same as you!"

I immediately stopped.

"Oi idiot!"

"What are you saying idiot! Your goin' too far!"

"We're sorry!"

.....

"Alonso.."

I let go of Rena's hand..

"You have a guts huh.."

"What?"

"Your lucky.. if Rena wasn't here. I would have already killed you."

"Huahaha. Really Chicken boy?"

I didn't answer him and used a basic dash.

I already in front of him.. then I kick his face with only 1% strength. He was immediately sent flying 20 meters away.

Their expressions immediately became shocked and no one said anything.

I walked towards Rena.

"Let's go Rena"

"Un!"

33