Chapter 7 part 1 [Vol.2]
1.9k 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2, Chapter 7, Part 1

Author: HeiaN

Editor: Addanc

Join discord to yell at me for not editing faster.

After I arrived back at the inn....

"Welcome back husband"

"Wuaahh papa hug"

I opened the door of our room and Rena greeted me while Alicia came charging at me.

“I'm back”, I replied, I took off my mask and gave Alicia a hug.

"Waahh! Papa smells like another woman.” Alicia started sniffing around my neck.

"Geh!" How did she know?! All of a sudden I felt a chilling gaze from Rena.

"Dear husband??"

"Y-yes!"

"Explain!"

"Yes ma'am!"

So I tell her everything...

※Flashback to my meeting with the Goddess※

Apparently I was burned to death on Earth. I couldn't believe it.

"It's good isn't it?" she asked.

"What good about that?"

"You can release your virginity~"

"You're rig-...that's not it! haa.. Well whatever. So what did you call me here for?"

"First! Here, take this." suddenly a black block with [?] on it appeared in her hand. She casually tossed it at me.

“What is this?” I ask.

"That is your reward for wrecking havoc in the holy land~." she said with mysterious smile.

"Huh?" Holy Land? never heard it.

"Secret~"

"So what does the box do?” I observe the box and nothing special from this.

"It's weapon random box."

"Random weapon box...?"

"Ummm~ there could be a Crossbow Daedalus, a Holy Sword, an Odachi Fireborn, or a Dragon Sword etc... Maybe even the legendary Excalibur!~"

Okay... so how do I use this?

"Just shake it and throw it~" gyah she's reading my mind

"Oh okay." I shake the box while praying for Excalibur... Excalibur... then ha! I throw it to the ground...

The box starting to glowing different colors at a rapid pace and starts shaking..

Ten seconds later, it's stopped shaking and the glow disappeared. Suddenly a name appears in the air above the box! EXCALI-... there a name i hope to appeared! This is the sword I always dreamed of having while in middle school.

"Ooohh not bad!" exclaims Lope.

I ignored her and walked towards the box. "Uuh... Where is the item?"

"You pull it from the box~"

"Oh okay" I do as she said, and then... my expression probably became weird... It's not sword..... It's really not sword.. Its like iron stick.. I lift my hand slowly...slowly... When my hand becomes visible with the thing... I immediately throw the thing to the ground with anger!

"ITS NOT EXCALIBUR BIT EXCALIBAR DAMMIT!" Yeah.. it's a crowbar...

"Pfft woahahaha" Lope starts laughing hard at me while holding her stomach... Damn this goddess played me...

"Hey... it's not my fault you got that weapon pfft huahahaha"

"You're calling this shit a weapon?!"

"Pffft hauahahaha"

"Stop laughing you-"

"but...but pfft hahahahaha"

※※

[EXCLIBAR]

RATING : MYTHICAL

DAMAGE : 5000-7000

LEVEL : NONE

EFFECT : ????

DESCRIPTION : An ordinary crowbar from a planet called earth.

29