Chapter 8 – Soul weapons.
246 9 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The light faded revealing my soul items. As they formed I took hold of them. They both feel like they have handles.

When the light finally fades I see in my left hand a revolver and in my right hand a sabre.

The revolver looks to be about thirty centimetres long and has an angular barrel. Is it a Webley revolver?

The sabre looks to be about a hundred to hundred and ten centimetres long in total. It has a wooden hilt and a silver handguard that is beautifully decorated with flower patterns. Next to the blade on either side connected to the hilt are two two metal tubes that look like they could be barrels. Is this a gun sword?

“You got two soul items. A sword and what is that?”(A)

Ayako asks looking curiously at the revolver.

“It’s a revolver a type of gun.”(E)

“What’s a gun?”(A)

She asks as she tilts her head slightly to the side. How do I explain what is?

“A gun is like a better crossbow but instead of string it uses a small explosion to propel the projectile.”(E)

“Can I see you use it?”(A)

“Of course but first can you please release me from these chains?”(E)

“Ah right away.”(A)

She forgot, didn’t she? Ayako released me from the chains and I walk out of the circle.

“Is there anywhere safe that I can try this? Like a shooting range.”(E)

“There is. Follow me.”(A)

Ayako turns around and walks away with a small excited skip in her steps.

Leaving the arena we arrive at a shooting range with wooden targets at about thirty metres.
Setting down the Sabre down I move up to the firing line. Holding the revolver in both hands I hold it out and look down the sight taking aim I pull the trigger.

Nothing happens. Why did nothing happen? Maybe I have to put magic energy into it.

Putting a small amount of magical energy into it I pull the trigger again.

BANG

A purple glowing bullet leaves the barrel. It goes through the target leaving a small hole.

Surprisingly there was not much recoil. Maybe it’s because it fires magic bullets. When I fired the cylinder rotated maybe it stores magic energy in the cylinder for each shot.

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

I fire the revolver another five times. I can feel that the magical energy in the revolver has depleted. It seems to need to be reloaded like any other revolver it can store six shots.

If I put more energy into it will it be more powerful? After putting in more energy than I did last time I fired again.

BANG

KABOOM

When the purple bullet hit the target it exploded completely destroying the target.

“What was that?”(A)

“Apparently they explode if you put enough magic power in.”(E)

Putting the revolver down I pick up the sabre. Holding it in my right hand I point it at a different target after putting my magic energy in I fire it.

BANG

The guns on the sword are the same as the revolver but less powerful. The main use for the sword unsurprisingly is the sword. I need to find someone to teach me how to use a sword.

“Ayako, how do I put them away?”(E)

“Direct the soul energy back into your body.”(A)

Doing as she says I direct the energy back into me. The weapons start to turn back into rainbow light but instead of going back into me, they merge together. They start to form a shape.

“This might be your unique magic. Everyone has a unique soul magic that only they have.”(A)

The light faded and formed…

A book?


Announcement

Next Chapter introduction to the system for army building.

Discord - https://discord.gg/qBf55FFP

15