Chapter 11 – Preparation
196 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ayako do you know where Wolfram is?”(E)

“Yes, I can go get him.”(A)

“That would be very helpful.”(E)

Running of Ayako goes to get Wolfram.

I turn back to the soldiers. They each wear a ww1 style British uniform with a Brodie helmet. Over their shoulders, they carry a Lee Enfield rifle. At the top of their right shoulder, they each have a coat of arms.

Is this the coat of arms for the army?

“Corporal what combat equipment do you currently have.”

“Each man has one Short magazine Lee Enfield MKIII, one hundred and fifty rounds of .303 ammunition, two fragmentation grenades, one pattern 1907 bayonet and one entrenching tool.”(V)

“Very good now are you ready to fight some monsters?”(E)

Standing up straight and saluting in unison they all shout.

“YES MY LADY.”

“Once Wolfram returns we will head out in search of monsters. This is to help expand our army and also for me to see what you are capable of.”(E)

“”WE WILL DO OUR BEST MY LADY.”

Now, what do we do while we are waiting?

“Take a rest while we wait but stay in the arena.”(E)

“”YES MY LADY””

After that, they dispersed into multiple groups.

Why do they call me lady? I walk over to the corporal.

“Corporal, why do you call me your lady and not something like ma’am or sergeant?”(E)

“You are the last of the Silvana royal family you are above any military position. You are a princess and will one day become a Queen who will reclaim the kingdom that once belonged to your family my lady.”(V)

“I’m a princess and my family once ruled a kingdom?”(E)

“That is correct my lady. The Kingdom your family once ruled has long been forgotten but we are prepared to do what it takes to reclaim it.”(V)

“Thank you, corporal.”(E)

“Eirisse I found him.”(?)

looking around to the voice I see Ayako walking towards us followed by Wolfram.

“What do you want I'm busy”(W)

“I need your help finding and fighting monsters.”(E)

“Sigh”(W)

“can’t you get someone from the guild to help you.”(W)

“I can’t trust them and I don’t have any money to hire them.”(E)

“What do I get out of this.”(W)

“What do you want?”(E)

“Anything to make this worth the time and effort.”(W)

“I can give you a position in my army or I can give you some tea leaves that's about it at the moment.”(E)

“Fine I will take the tea leaves there hard to get around here. I don’t have any interest in joining another army.”(W)

“What do you mean another army?”(E)

“That doesn’t matter where are the tea leaves?”(W)

“I will get them now.”(E)

Opening the book I select the tea leaves.

5 Procurement points have been deducted. 0 procurement points remaining. Please hold out your hand.

Holding out my hand a spiral of rainbow light moves towards my hand and from it, a tin of tea leaves appear.

Holding it out to him he takes it.

“Shall we go and find some monsters?”(E)

“If your ready we can.”(W)

“Corporal assemble the troops.”(E)

“ALL MEN FALL IN THE LADY WISHES TO ADDRESS YOU.”(V)

As he said this every soldier ran towards our position and lined up in ranks as they did before.

“YOU ARE THE FIRST OF THIS NEW ARMY. I AM TOLD THAT YOU ARE PREPARED TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO RECLAIM THE KINGDOM MY FAMILY ONCE RULED. BUT FIRST WE MUST EXPAND AND GAIN STRENGTH. THE FIRST OFFICIAL ACTION WE ARE GOING TO DO IS MONSTER HUNTING. THIS WILL ALLOW US TO ASSESS OUR STRENGTH AND TOO GAIN EXPERIENCE. ONCE WE HAVE GAINED SUFFICIENT STRENGTH I PROMISE YOU WE WILL RECLAIM MY FAMILY’S KINGDOM. YOUR BRAVERY, COURAGE AND LOYALTY WILL NOT BE WASTED.”(E)

“”URAAAAAAAAAAAAA””

They all hold up their rifle into the air.

“NOW PREPARE FOR THE FIRST OFFICIAL OPERATION OF THE ROYAL SILVANA ARMY.”(E)

They snap to attention and salute.

“”YES MY LADY.”

Announcement
Discord - https://discord.gg/qBf55FFP

Coat of arms made with - https://drawshield.net/index.html

16