Chapter 15 – Transports.
134 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hurry over and kneel next to Wolfram. Looking for his injury's I see he has a wound on his stomach.

“HE NEEDS URGENT MEDICAL ATTENTION.”(E)

As I say this a soldier runs over to us with a first aid bag and starts to provide him with medical help. They first use a cloth to apply pressure to the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

“Ma’am can you keep applying pressure while I get the bandages?”(soldier)

“Yes”(E)

Taking over from the soldier I start to apply pressure as the soldier starts to prepare the bandages.

I notice that there is solidified sand around the wound. Did he use sand magic to stop the bleeding?

“you can stop applying pressure ma’am.”(soldier)

As I stop applying pressure the soldier cleans the wound with water and then with the help of another soldier puts a bandage on Wolfram's wound.

After the soldier finished tying the bandage and Wolframs condition stabilised I left the soldier to look after him.

How did he get so badly injured from sand wolves they should not have been a challenge to him? We can only wait until he wakes up.

Opening the book I look at the battle report.

Killed – 80 sand wolves. 2PP each.

You killed – 10

Killed by soldiers – 70

points earned - 90

Total points – 123

This should be enough for now. Once we have we have more manpower and set up a base we can do this again.

First, we need to get Wolfram back to the town for medical treatment. How are we going to do that?

We could carry him back on a stretcher or I could buy an ambulance. If I buy an ambulance would I need to buy a vehicle for the rest of the soldiers?

“CORPORAL”(E)

“YES MA’AM”(V)

The corporal runs over to me when I call for him.

“Do you think we should take Wolfram back on a stretcher or would it be better to take him back on an ambulance?”(E)

“It would be quicker and easier to take him back with an ambulance but where do we put it and also we might need transport for the rest of the soldiers.”(V)

“I thought that we might need to get a transport for the soldiers as well. I plan to make a base soon so we can put the vehicles there. It's the cost that most concerns me 55 procurement points for both.”(E)

“They will be something we have to buy in the future anyway so we might as well my it now. They will be useful in the near and far future especially if we are going to build a base.”(V)

“Thank you corporal you are dismissed.”(E)

“yes ma’am.”(V)

With that, the corporal leaves. I ope the book and then buy an ambulance and a lorry.

You have purchased an ambulance for 30PP and one AEC Y type lorry for 25PP. Please wait 1 hour for them to arrive.

For the next hour, I helped or the soldiers look after Wolfram while also helping them organise supplies and equipment. After an hour I started to hear the sound of engines. Moving over to the direction of the sound I can see two AEC Y type lorry’s coming towards us one with a red cross on the side.

Announcement
Discord - https://discord.gg/qBf55FFP

10