Chapter 17 – Guard commander
117 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we move further into the town the crowd surrounds us but moves out the way as we move towards them. Each of them looks as if they don’t want us to be here.

“Corporal once we have got medical treatment we will have to leave as soon as possible. It looks like we are not very welcome here anymore.”(E)

“I agree ma’am. It does not feel that we are welcome.”(V)

As we reach the centre of the town there are knights in front of us forming a shield wall with their commander in front of it. When we reach them our lorry stops. I dismount the vehicle following behind the corporal.

“Where is lord Wolfram?”(guard commander)

“You're not going to introduce yourself first? Never mind he’s in the back vehicle at the back.”(E)

“Bring him out immediately?”(Guard commander)

“Fine, corporal bring Wolfram here.”(E)

“Yes ma’am.”(V)

The corporal goes to get Wolfram from the ambulance.

“Now are you going to tell me who you are.”(E)

“I am guard commander sir Vulmar Helexidor.”(Vu)

“I will just call you Vulmar. What do you mean when you say Lord Wolfram?”(E)

“You do not know? Lord Wolfram is the supreme commander of the armed forces of the sand elves. That includes the army and the town guards.”(Vu)

“He is I didn’t expect that. Is that why he was in the desert?”(E)

“That is because Lord Wolfram does not like to talk about it. He is very humble about his position.”(Vu)

“ma’am.”(V)

turning around I see that the corporal is back with three other soldiers. Two are carrying the stretcher and the other is the one who stayed in the ambulance with him. They move between me and Vulmar and put Wolfram down on the ground. Upon seeing Wolfram's condition Vulmar runs over and kneels next to him.

“What happened to him, he’s one of the strongest fighters there is.”(Vu)
“We were fighting sand wolves and he went to find the leader. I don’t know what happened when he found and killed the sand wolf leader.”(E)

“If it was able to injure him this much it must be more than the usual sand wolf or it could be something stronger that is leading them.”(Vu)

Standing up Vulmar bows towards me.

“Even though you were the one who told him to find the sand wolf leader you did not know this would happen. Thank you for bringing him back and giving him the best medical treatment you could.”(Vu)

“Don’t worry about it he is a friend who has helped me multiple times of course I would help him when I can.”(E)

“I still want to thank you is there any way I can?”(Vu)

“At the moment all we need is medical care for our wounded and maybe supplies we plan to make out own base but we need materials.”(E)

“Medical treatment can easily be arranged. The materials might be harder as you and your men are not the most liked at the moment.”(Vu)
“That could be a problem. Shall we talk about this later and get the wounded treated first.”(E)

“Yes let's discuss this later.”(Vu)

Vulmar turns around and gives orders to his men who immediately split up to complete them. Half an hour later a group of medics arrive to tend to Wolfram and the wounded soldiers. No w we have to wait to find out what happened to Wolfram.

Announcement
Discord - https://discord.gg/qBf55FFP

My other books

Twins of balance | Scribble Hub

Reincarnated as the Emperors talons | Scribble Hub

9