Chapter 7 -Evil’s God rampage-
184 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey, I made a new cover... A non-sueable at least because it's 100% done by me. Tell me how does it look!

b3af373e4d3da3c0cee6bdf68e2433db.jpg


---------Chapter 7: Evil's God rampage---------{

...

"W-what's with this guy being so cocky? He was just lucky in knocking out Hashimito-san and Takeo, besides, we are five against one, just beat him to a pulp until Hashimoto-san wakes up!!!"

"Oooooh!!!"

With a battle shout, the five people remaining jumped towards Kuta, who was simply looking at them with a ferocious scowl on his face, and threw several punches and kicks towards him at the same time in order to defeat him rapidly. However, to the surprise of all of them, Kuta dodged all of their attacks, and rapidly attacked the throats of two of them with an incredible speed.

Taken aback by the sudden attack on their throat, the two youths receded a bit and grabbed their throats tightly trying to suppress the pain that Kuta had left behind after attacking

"A-ack! -*Cough!*-*Cough!*- W-what the hell is-?!"

*Bam!!!*

One of the stunning youths couldn't even react before an incredibly powerful and fast kick blasted his face away in the blink of an eye. 

While that happened, the other four tried jumping at Kuta once again and grab him by the arms. However, right at the moment when they tried to grab him, suddenly a hand grabbed the faces of two of them and slammed them heavily on the ground, making them lose consciousness for a moment due to the impact.

"S-shit, what the heck is wrong with this guy...?!"

"He seems to be stronger than I thought... Hell, you got quite the hard head little shit..."

"Hashimoto-San!! You woke up!!"

Ichiro, who had been lying on the floor until now, stood up and looked at Kuta with an incredibly pissed-off expression while having his forehead bleed immensely due to the headbutt that Kuta had given him a few minutes ago.

"You sure made quite a mess while I was out... Shit, this guy told me you were nothing but a pushover that had gotten full of himself, but those eyes are not from someone that is a pushover... No, those eyes are from someone that knows-"

*Ptu!*

Suddenly, while he was still talking, something hit Ichiro's shoe and made him stop talking.

'What is...?'

When Ichiro looked down, he saw that his shoe had been hit by a spit of Kuta, who was looking at him with a sneer. However, before he could notice, by the time he lifted his head to look at Kuta once again, there was a shoe coming in his way just a few centimeters away from his face.

*Paf!!!*

*Thud!*

Having his nose broken, Ichiro fell to the ground and looked angrily at Kuta who was looking at him with an equally furious expression on his face.

"Are you going to keep talking speaking aloud your cringy monologue or are you going to come at me so that I can kill you, little cunt?!"

"... Fine, I'll show you the difference between someone that knows how to fight and someone that just fights like a dumbass...!"

The reason why Ichiro was known as the leader of delinquents, aside from being the brother of a gangster, was because of his high combat ability and vast knowledge of several martial arts that made him extremely proficient in battles.

For him, facing someone like Kuta, who only knew how to attack without a pattern was as simple as fighting a little kid...

Or so he thought...

°

°

°

Ichiro Hashimoto's POV:

-A few minutes later after the fight started...

I thought this guy was just a simple newbie, just another normal person that thought fighting was as simple as throwing a punch or two and done... I thought that he had been lucky when he took me by surprise and knocked me off two times... But now... 

*Pow!!*

"Buha-!"

I thought that if I went all out, even this guy would not be able to do shit, and could just try to stop me from punching him helplessly while crying on the ground...

*Bam!!*

"Gaha-!!"

I... thought I was fighting a person... But this guy... is not a person...

*Wack!*

"Argh!!"

...He is an animal!

*Bam...!!*

"Cough...!!!"

No matter what kind of martial art I used, how predictable I thought he was, or how I attacked him... This guy was completely thrashing us easily as if it was a walk in the park! The feints and techniques I've learned until now seemed to be completely useless against him, as he was somehow able to see through them easily, and counter-attack with even more powerful blows. 

His strength was not that much... Even I could feel it, and I was sure of it... this guy had not trained once in his life... Yet, he was somehow kicking our ass as if we were elementary-school kids!

It was as if he knew exactly how I could move, even if I tried to trick him by making him think that I was going to punch him, even though I was going to kick him, he somehow tricked me instead of making me think that he was going to block that fake punch, only to block my kick in the end and punch me in the face instead.

I thought he was just another guy who barely knew how to fight, and that he would only throw random punches and kicks towards us. But the reality was terrifying... This guy was attacking all our vital spots repeatedly... And the bloodthirsty look in his eyes made me even more insecure about actually fighting this guy, even with 5 more people alongside me...

However, it all became clear about what I had to do, once I saw what happened next.

"Oryaaaaaaaa!!!"

One of my lackeys dashed towards him and tried to hold him so that we could punch him while he tried escaping from the grip. However, right as he was about to reach him, suddenly that guy moved rapidly and struck my lackey's nape with his elbow.

*Crack...*

At that moment, I heard something cracking... and I saw the consciousness in my lackey's eyes fade away in just a moment.

This guy... Is trying to kill us?!!

That hit was not something done to knock someone down, that was to kill someone... Fortunately, it seemed like he lacked the strength to kill him in one blow, otherwise, he might have died from that attack...!

'Shit... I'm no longer dealing with a simple student... Should I just retreat and call my brother to deal with him? In the worst case, I will end up with some broken bones... Ah, shit shit, so much for this shithead that fainted the first!'

Angry and furious about how the events had turned, I turned to look at the unconscious Takeo and kicked him heavily in order to vent some of my anger in the guy that brought us to fight this madman.

'I need to get away, or this won't end well for me... He is like Natsuki, but way worse....!'

At that moment when I made my decision, I turned around and started running in the opposite direction from where the fight was unfolding. However, just as I thought I had already gotten away, suddenly something grabbed my collar and pulled me back with incredible force.

"W-wha-?!"

I let out a baffled voice, as I saw the black deep eyes of Kuta looking at me like looking at an insect that must be trampled upon. I was maybe hallucinating due to the adrenaline... But when I looked into his eyes, I swear I saw a red glow in them as he glanced at me as if I was his prey and he the top predator.

"Where do you think you are going?"

After that... I lost consciousness.

...

°

°

°

Natsuki Watanabe's POV:

...

Damn... Classes today were really boring...-*Sigh...*- I need a cigarette...

Should I go to the back of the school again? Hmm... The last time I went there a student saw me and ran away... I don't really want to be seen smoking, it's kinda sad already that most of the school fears me just because I beat up those delinquents when I refused to join them, and smoking in front of other people would just aggroup me more with those bastards...

'Whatever, It's not like that guy will appear just on the day I go to smoke there... ' 

Sneering inside my mind, I walked towards the back of the school and sat some meters away from the trash bins so that the repulsive smell of trash didn't reach me.

*Puff...*

"Hmm... I didn't see Keitaro today... I wonder how he is doing right now..."

Because classes lasted more than usual, I didn't have time to talk to Keitaro. Though, if I had I would have probably met that brown-headed bitch as well, so in a way, it wasn't that bad.

Whenever I see her I get pissed off, I mean, what does she know about me to say that I'm a bad influence on Keitaro?! Always acting like she is above me... Shit, only thinking about it makes me angry... Let's just relax...

"Ahh...!"

'Wut?'

Suddenly, I heard a small scream coming from outside school. It sounded a bit desperate and scared... It's probably those bastards intimidating another new student...

"Agh, shit! Whatever, they ruined my smoking time so I will just beat them up!"

*Cling*

As I grabbed my aluminum bat with an angry expression, I walked towards the alley outside the school where I had heard the scream while stomping my feet on the ground in anger.

"Did these shitheads not learn anything from the last time I beat them up?! It looks like those fuckers need more education..."

Gritting my teeth in anger, I walked into the alley and took out my aluminum bar before yelling angrily at the... Fuckers?

"Hey, what have I told you about bothering me while I'm... What the fuck?!"

In front of me, seven bodies were lying on the ground with a lot of blood coming out from different parts of their bodies... My skin shivered in front of what I thought was a mass murder... But soon I noticed that most of them were still breathing.

As I approached them in a hurry, I noticed that all of them were the delinquents who I thought would beat up... But to my surprise, they were already dangerously beaten up by someone else...

There was even Ichiro, the only guy who made me be a bit apprehensive to actively beating them down because he was rather strong, even for myself... But he was horribly beaten up as well.

Heck... That much bleeding is too dangerous... Should I call the ambulance?

Yeah, no matter how much of a piece of shit these guys are, they will die at this rate.

There's no sign of stabs or weapon cuts, just hits and other bruises all over their body... Did these guys meet one of Ichiro's brother's rival gangs and got beaten up senseless?

*Beep Beep*

"Ah shit, why do things like this have to happen to me when I'm about to go home...? Fuck, whatever, let's just hope that shithead of a brother Ichiro has does not try to bother me thinking that I was the one to beat him up..."

*Beep Beep*

["Hello? Hospital of..."]

...

°

°

°

In the middle of the street, a hooded youth walked hurriedly without a seemingly apparent destination. Although covered by the hood on his face, his forehead and his nose had quite a lot of blood coming out from them, and his very prominent frown would make everyone around him think that he was some kind of gangster that had just gotten out of a fight to the death.

This youth was none other than Kuta Tanaka, our dear protagonist, who was mumbling to himself in a low voice while looking ahead of him with an irritated expression on his face.

"Fuck... How is it possible that I, Fauros, the God that destroyed an entire galaxy just because I was bored, got my wrath satisfied by simply beating them up to the brink of death...? It doesn't make fucking sense! This fucking human body seemed to have affected my mind more than I expected..."

[It's good that human Kuta Tanaka was such a good person. Otherwise, your killing intent wouldn't have been suppressed and you would have killed those kids... (´・_・`)]

"That's the fucking problem here!"

[Whatever you say pal, but thankfully, this is one more day where you don't kill anyone and the mission doesn't go to waste...]

"Hey, talking about that stupid mission of yours... Can't you give me back some of my powers already? It's making me crazy that I can't even break a measly boulder with my fists... Not to mention those brats' skulls, I punched them so many times yet they barely even bleed!!"

[That's no good. I will only give some of it to you when you stop the blessing from acting a certain amount of times, or when I see that you might need it ┐(  ̄ヘ ̄ )┌]

"Tsk... Whatever, let's just hope those guys learned their lesson, or the next time I won't stop, even if I'm already satisfied"

[You are already becoming more civilized Fauros-San -*Sniff*- I'm so proud (づ◡﹏◡)づ]

"Shut up"

...

}---------End of the Chapter---------{


Although Fauros is certainly in the body of a weak weeb like me, he is certainly a God and a warrior that had been fighting for billions of years. So fighting against some kids shouldn't be that hard, even if he has a weak body... Probably...

10