Chapter 8: The Evil God excels at school
212 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}--------Chapter 8: The Evil God excels at school--------{

...

One day after our protagonist assisted his first day at his school and almost caused a mass homicide because of his short temper, a new day of school arrived Kuta was forced to go once again to this place he despised so much.

As he walked through the hallways in order to arrive at his class, many conversations and mutterings could be heard from the dozens of groups of students walking through the hallways like him, most of them about yesterday's incident.

"Did you hear? It seems like Hashimoto-Senpai and his group were beaten up senseless by someone and sent to the hospital!"

"Whaaaat~? That must be a lie..."

"No, no, you see, yesterday my friend's friend saw Natsuki standing on an alleyway near the school with Hashimoto-Senpai and his group lying on the group unconscious beneath her faith while she talked to someone through the phone...!"

"Damn... Could it be that Natsuki was employed by an enemy gang of Hashimoto's brother? That's scary..."

"Yeah, today I passed next to Natsuki and I felt like she was going to skin me alive if I uttered a single word... She is seriously scary..."

Such were the conversations that could be usually heard across the school, many of them imposing the fault on Natsuki, even when in reality the real culprit was walking through the hallways, completely uninterested in the conversations of the students.

 It was completely normal for the school to make such an uproar about yesterday's event. After all, Ichiro Hashimoto and his group were known for being some kind of very strong power in the school, one that even the teachers did not dare to confront so straightforwardly as long as they didn't cross the line. And Because of Ichiro's great ability in combat, it was even more unbelievable for them to know that he and his entire group had been completely trashed.

Whether the culprit was Natsuki or an enemy gang from Ichiro's brother, the fact that his group and he were completely beaten up was something that couldn't change.

Kuta, on the other hand, had no interest in the slightest about such things. All he needed to do was to concentrate on dealing with his mission without a problem, and become the invincible (Almost) God that he once was.

Unfortunately for him... This mission was proving to be more difficult than it seemed...

"Come on, Keitaro, we are going to arrive late!"

"Yes, yes, don't pull my clothes..."

Megumi was proving to be the major problem in this situation, as her sole presence tended to activate the blessing and force a perverted situation whenever she approached Keitaro... Fortunately for Kuta, nothing had happened so far, and he had not needed to intervene like yesterday.

"But if I don't do something to keep her away I will be forced to perform the same horny monkey act from yesterday... Shit, so annoying"

Seeing the both of them standing so close was making Kuta incredibly anxious, as he didn't know when would the blessing act, nor in which way. And just this anxiousness was also elevating his levels of irritation.

Fortunately for him (and the people there...) soon the classes started and Keitaro entered his classroom together with Megumi, while Kuta entered his own classroom with a rather relieved expression, freeing himself from the burden of having to deal with the couple of idiots any longer.

Soon, as Kuta sat on his seat and looked absentmindedly at the blackboard, the teacher entered and started fixing his desk before then looking at them with a wry expression on his face.

"Very well, as many of you may know already, your classmate Takeo will not come today because of an accident that happened during yesterday's afternoon. He was sent towards the hospital and it seems like he fell in some kind of small coma, it is estimated that he and the other students affected will wake up in one to two weeks from now"

*Gasps*

"Now now, I know some of you are worried about him but remember that you are now in class, so you will have to save your questions for the end of the hour. Now, let's begin with today's topic..."

As the teacher began explaining his class, Kuta just rolled his eyes and decided to sleep a bit while this happened. He preferred to save energy for the moment when he has to deal with Keitaro and his strange luck, rather than spending his energy looking at a human trying to teach him something so basic.

Some of Kuta's classmates that were sitting next to him noticed this and widened his eyes enormously due to the shock. For them, Kuta was someone that always tried his hardest, and always paid attention to class in order to not fall behind, even though he was not very good at learning.

After the accident he became lazy? It was utterly something shocking for them. But as none of them was that much of a friend with him, they simply shrugged it off with a rather surprised expression and continued paying attention to the class.

However, it was not only his classmates that noticed Kuta trying to sleep, but also the teacher noticed this unusual change in his student, and frowned before he placed his chalk on the desk and looked at him with a worried expression on his face.

'What happened to Kuta? He was one of the students that most paid attention during class... Even while his efforts barely yielded results, if he suddenly turns lazy then there will be no way for him to pass the grade...! Probably the accident affected him mentally, but I must do something to help him now that there's still time...'

"Kuta, are you sleeping?"

"...Ye..." 

"..."

'This is more serious than what I thought... He doesn't even care when the teacher calls out to him...!"

"Kuta, you need to pay attention to class or you won't be able to face the future properly!"

"Ye..."

Seeing that Kuta was not even paying attention to him, the teacher soon got a bit upset and decided to use a more harsh way of reprimanding him.

"Very well, since you seem to have understood everything, why don't you go to the board and answer the question that I wrote?"

This was the so much used technique of putting a student in an embarrassing situation, making them feel shame because of not knowing how to answer the so said question, and thus, making them embarrassed at the stares of all their classmates. It was a dangerous option because it could backfire, but seeing the way Kuta was acting, the teacher decided that this was one of his only options left.

Kuta, who had his face hidden behind his arms while resting in a sleeping position on his table, lifted his head slightly to look at the blackboard and sighed annoyingly.

"It's 3.0974"

"Excuse me?"

"You are the math teacher, right? The darn answer is 3.0974..."

Baffled with Kuta's rapid answer and his overbearing tone, the teacher was left completely confused, but seeing that Kuta seemed so sure about his answer, he calculated all the problems as Kuta deemed with a frown on his face.

*Sigh...*

'It seems like this still hasn't changed about Kuta, now he is even trying to resolve them inside his head? Unfortunately for you, Kuta is still Kuta, not to mention to try and calculating it in such a short time so the answer is completely... It's obvious that the answer is... Completely...?'

However, when the teacher slowly wrote the answer on the blackboard everyone's eyes widened as they saw that the correct answer was indeed 3.0974, just as Kuta had said. Confused about the situation, some students looked dubiously at Kuta, while others looked at the teacher confused about what had happened.

While this happened, the teacher was too busy analyzing the situation to pay proper attention to his student's reactions. 

'Did he knew the answer beforehand? But how? I picked up this problem from the book just a few minutes ago... Damn, very well, let's see if you can continue with your rebellious attitude a second time...!'

Writing another problem on the blackboard, the teacher looked with a grin at Kuta, who was simply looking at him with the same bored expression of always.

"Try answering this one as w-"

"98,136,340.244455"

"Come again?"

Seeing the confused expression of the teacher, Kuta simply rolled his eyes and gestured him to calculate it on the blackboard to see if what he was saying was true.

Kuta's classmates were equally dumbfounded at the situation, after all, not to mention calculating that problem in just one second, they were sure it could take them several minutes to calculate it properly... But Kuta, the guy that was always falling behind on every subject, was calculating those problems as if he was a calculator?!

This all had a reason, of course. Fauros was indeed a God that did not care whether his attacks destroyed billions of planets, or eradicated a galaxy. However, once upon a time, he was nothing but a mere human, so in order to attain ultimate power, Fauros needed to train his body and his mind to the peak of humanity... Thus, his calculating and thinking speed reached a realm that almost no human would be able to attain. For him, these problems were nothing but mere childsplay, and this thinking speed was nothing but the mere minimum if one wanted to enter the realm of gods.

His abilities developed even further the stronger he became, and at some point, his calculating abilities became crucial for him to not destroy his home planet accidentally because of using too much power. Though, that was what he most wanted at that time... 

Just remembering those times made him angry. After all, those years were literally hell for him, and it was those years that made him the piece of shit he is now, though he is happy with that last part... However, that's a story for another time...

*Ring*

It was at that moment, that the bell finally rang and announced the end of the class, leaving the teacher and Kuta's classmates dumbfounded while he just stood up from his seat and walked out of class with an uninterested expression on his face.

°

°

°

A few minutes later...

...

"Fortunately, it seems like the woman is too busy today to be with that guy... One problem less to deal with"

"Kuta, who was observing Keitaro from the distance, looked around to see if Megumi was somewhere near. Fortunately for him, it seemed like she was nowhere to be found, so there was nothing to worry about.

Either way, he still decided to keep an eye on the Keitaro just in case the blessing was to activate in another type of situation.

[I forgot to mention it to you, but I suggest you be cautious from now on. As far as I have managed to understand, it seems like that human you beat up yesterday is the brother of some kind of gangster that controls dozens of people adept at fighting under his wing. Not to mention the risk of getting expelled if you get discovered (~_~)]

"Gangsters...? What's that shit supposed to be?"

[It's like a group of people, in this case, delinquents and people adept at fighting... At least more than the kids you fought yesterday]

"Hmm... I don't think I can deal with that many shitheads... Hey,  why don't you give me some of my powers back already?"

[You're too dangerous to give receive your power back for the time being Fauros-San ┐(  ̄ヘ ̄ )┌, Who knows, you might smack someone to death because he bumped into you. So, for the time being, I won't]

"You think I'm some kind of beast that gets angry because of every little shit?"

Suddenly, someone that was near him turned around and accidentally bumped into Kuta because he didn't see him properly.

*Bump*

"Hey, watch where you are going, shithead!!"

"S-sorry"

Soon, the student ran away while looking back from time to time with a scared expression on his face.

[...]

"..."

[Fauros-San...]

"He looked for it"

[No he didn't... (ㆆ_ㆆ)]

"That's what a pussy like you thinks, but the moment you act like a pushover those fuckers will try to extortionate and rob you everything you have until they kill you. That's why you have to kill them before they try something"

[-*sigh*-]

"What's with that sigh?! Do you want me to bash your head against a wall until you understand to respect your elders, little shit?!"

[But I'm older than you Fauros-San...]

"Eh...? Is that true? No, that can't be true, and you know why?! It's because I'm your fucking father motherfucker! I still remember when I pounded your mother's ass until she fainted due to... Huh?"

...

[(~_~) See?]

"... No, that was... You started it"

[...]

...

}--------End of the Chapter--------{


 

13