Chapter 9: Evil God problems
201 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}-------Chapter 9: Evil God problems-------{

-Inside a room at the hospital...

*Beep*

*Beep*

Lying completely unconscious on a hospital bed, Ichiro had his eyes tightly closed as the several medic instruments surrounding him kept doing from time to time beeping sounds. His face was covered in several bruises, and he was covered in bandages all over his body. All in all, his body was just in a horrible condition.

Suddenly, from outside the door, a few voices started being heard all over the room, some were of worry and even a bit of fear, while the others were of fury and impatience. Soon, the voices arrived next to the room where Ichiro was staying, and the door opened abruptly.

"Lil'bro! What happened to you?!"

Suddenly, a man of a height of 1.95 meters, full of muscles and tattoos all over his body, and a short beard coming out of his chin walked up to the unconscious Ichiro and hugged him with an expression full of worry on his terrifying face. At the door, someone who seemed to be a doctor just watched everything unfold with a wry and nervous expression, he was, after all, dealing with a gangster now. It was normal for him to be scared in front of such a person.

"Oi, how much time did you say that he will be unconscious?!" Seeing that Ichiro was indeed not opening his eyes, the man looked at the doctor and threatened him with a glare. Something that made the doctor flinch and shiver a bit, but conserving his professionalism, he scratched the back of his head and replied seriously.

"At most 2 weeks or so. The hits on his head are pretty serious as if someone had hit him with a rock or another hard object, thus, we estimate that he will regain conscience only after his body had healed enough. Wich should be 2 weeks from now..."

"Godamnit... Who could dare to do something like this?! I swear I will break their legs and make them suffer a hundred times more pain than what you suffered, Ichiro!"

"T-then I will take my leave for now Mr. Sato. Remember to not move him so much as his body is still hurt, and maybe an injury might open if he moves so suddenly"

"Hmm" The man called Sato just nodded his head and didn't look back at the departing doctor. He was too worried about Ichiro who still had several bruises all over his face.

"Don't worry Lil'bro. I heard that it was that bitch of your school... Natsuki was it? That she was the one to beat you up and your friends together... Even if it is a bit unbelievable to think that she did it alone, I think it's better now that we have at least one culprit in our hands... Don't worry, I will make sure to make her completely crippled and then pursue her family so that she understands who she is dealing with!"

"K...t..."

"Huh?! Lil'bro, are you awake?!"

As much as Sato screamed in happiness seeing that his brother said something, he soon noticed that Ichiro was not opening his eyes even after talking.

"Sleep talking?"

Soon he reached that conclusion as Ichiro was not saying anything else. However, when another few words left Ichiro's mouth, Sato's blood turned ice cold.

"Bas...tard... Kuta...."

Kuta? This was the first time he was hearing this name. After all, until now the only one worth mentioning was Natsuki, as she was the only one who represented a problem in his brother's quest to conquer the school. He was also not someone from his circle of lackeys... Not to mention that he called him a bastard... Would it be that this fucker was also one of the people that beat his little brother up?!

"I see... Even while in a coma you still don't stop fighting... Don't worry Little bro. I will take care of those little shits right away for when you wake up...!"

Grinding his teeth with an expression full of anger, Sato walked up to the window of the room and looked at the many buildings and houses surrounding the hospital with eyes filled with murderous intentions.

"Kuta... and Natsuki... I will make both of your lives hell for what you have done to my brother...!"

°

°

°

"Achoo!!"

[What's up? ఠ_ఠ]

"I think some dumbass must be talking about me... Come on, don't get distracted, It's about to happen right now. No time to get distracted"

[Oh, I know!]

In the middle of the alleyway after classes, Kuta could be seen walking a few meters away from Keitaro and Megumi, who were talking friendly as ever without a care in the world, but Kuta could see it... The blessing was about to act at any moment now...

Why? Because Megumi had just had physical education and she was all sweaty. It was like the perfect wet dream for these horny monkeys... If the blessing didn't act at a moment like this, then it couldn't be the blessing of a God.

And as expected, suddenly Megumi and Keitaro started seemingly having a discussion. Megumi started throwing weak punches as if to manifest her discontent about something, while Keitaro simply blocked them with his hands while looking away in annoyance.

It was then, that suddenly one of Keitaro's hands moved directly to block one of Megumi's punches, that she tripped slightly and accidentally moved a little bit closer to him, making Keitaro's hand move directly towards Megumi's breasts by accident, as he wasn't paying attention to where his hand was going.

'As expected... This blessing it's too predictable...'

Unfortunately for the blessing, this time it was facing no one but the most powerful God in existence that had once existed. If it wanted to affect reality, then it needed to try a little bit harder than that.

With rapid and fluid footwork, Kuta arrived rapidly next to the couple, and "accidentally" tripped over his own feet, and tackled down Megumi on "accident"

In the end, it was Kuta's hand that ended up touching Megumi's breast, but he was fast enough to move his hand away and make everything seem like a pure accident that could happen every day. After all, little touches during accidents were something normal, and there was no living being in the universe that could get embarrassed because you touched its intimal part during 1 millisecond because of an accident.

If you stay a few seconds grabbing that person's intimate part like Keitaro... Well, that's another thing...

'Hey shithead, did it work?'

[Who's the shithead (¬、¬)? But yes, the progress window did not move in the slightest. It's a perfectly accomplished job!]

"Ouch ouch... Hey, watch where you are... It's you again?"

Megumi, who had recovered from the fall, looked at Kuta with surprised eyes and backed away from him with cautiousness. Kuta was, after all, the person that asked her to have sex with him... And that was certainly not the best first impression. 

Not that he really meant it, but the impression was still there...

"Tanaka-Senpai? What are you doing here?"

Keitaro, who was standing beside Kuta, extended his hand and helped him get up before helping Megumi as well. After this, Kuta stood up and patted his clothes to blow away any dust that may have gotten stuck to his clothes.

"I just tripped... People seem to be tripping a lot these days"

Hearing that, Megumi's body suddenly shook briefly, after all, she had indeed tripped yesterday and today as well, it was as if there was something that made Keitaro and her trip every day.

Keitaro also reacted to those words, but he simply nodded and scratched his head with a troubled expression on his face.

"Yeah, is it maybe that the floors are slippery? They don't seem like that though..." Crouching down, Keitaro touched the floor and rubbed his fingers together to see if there was any sign of humidity. Unfortunately, the floors were as dry as they could be.

"Strange things happen every day... Anyway, I'll leave now"

Nodding towards the both of them, Kuta just walked away and didn't look back towards them anymore. His job was done, and he had no more reason to be here anymore... Even more so now that the classes have finally ended. All he wanted was to go back home and spend some time swearing at guys on the internet, after all, it had become somehow his hobby to provoke them on purpose and see how they get angry.

It even brought him back memories of the times where he used to taunt his enemies to the point where they couldn't resist anymore and went on a rampage. It was so funny to make them explode in anger and then trample upon them like ants...

*Growl...*

Though, human bodies were more troublesome than what the Evil God remembered them to be... Be it hunger, drowsiness, or taking a shit, it had been billions of years since he had felt those feelings. After all, when he became a God he abandoned his humanity and became a creature made out of pure and completely condensed Chaos, something that made his body only need for energy of the universe to continue existing, and something that allowed him to take any form he wanted.

Be it a Dragon, a giant serpent, or even a simple sphere of chaos, there was no form he couldn't take. Though, he still preferred to stay in his normal form, which was the one of humanoid shape and miasma covering his whole body. However, those were the old days now... Now... he was nothing but a shitty human...

'How could I have fallen so low...-*Sigh*- Anyway, let's go eat something. At least that's something enjoyable amidst the thousands of disadvantages that the human body has...' Grabbing his belly, Kuta changed directions and walked directly towards one of the bending machines at the end of the school in order to get a snack.

[I wish I could eat something like a burger from that world... My body doesn't need food and I'm pretty far away from any food source... (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴]

"Who?"

[Me]

"No, Who asked?"

[...]

Finally, as he finished eating a small pack of food, he threw it to the floor and continued walking away with the same annoying expression of always.

[Oi, pick that up!]

"Huh...? Why the heck should I do that?"

[I know you're the so-called Evil God, but that's just being a piece of shit. Pick that up and throw it at a thrash bin or something!

"What if I don't want to? What'cha gonna do about it, asshole?"

[Well, then you won't receive your powers back ╾━╤デ╦︻(˙ ͜ʟ˙ )]

"..."

[...]

"Alright alright, you don't have to be such a bitch about it... So? Where are the fucking trash bins in the first place?"

[Towards your right]

"Alright"

...

°

°

°

Natsuki Watanabe's POV:

...

Ah shit, such a shitty day... For some reason, all those assholes think I was the one to beat up Ichiro and his group... When all I fucking did was to call an ambulance.

Now I fear that even that asshole brother of Ichiro believes I was the one to injure his imbecile brother. Even though I know how to fight, facing real gangsters is another different matter from facing normal students... Shit, Now I'm remembering all that fucking again...!

Even that bitch Megumi looked at me with eyes full of scorn when I tried talking with Keitaro, and she moved him away... 

"Aaaargh, so fucking frustrating! I wish she could just stop looking down on me for even a second... Arrogant bitch... -*Sigh*- Even Keitaro was looking at me like I did something bad... Though he still tried talking to me about it... I guess he is still the some Keitaro I remember..."

Grabbing the bat as if to reassure me that everything could be okay, I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as I remembered what happened several years ago... How my family was ruined by gangsters...!

I trained myself to the point of bleeding just to fight against these guys if I were to face them once again... But I'm not fucking ready yet... I still need more strength...! Or I won't even last a minute against those fuckers...

"Ah, fuck, I need a cig now..."

Looking into my pockets to see if there was any pack of cigarettes left, I noticed that I had forgotten to bring with me the pack and I had bought last time and that I didn't have any on me for the time being.

"Shit, this day is just worsening every moment...!" 

Exploding in a fit of anger, I grabbed my bat and swung it with fury at the trash bins to release some anger and stress. This continued for a while, I lost track of time, so I was not sure how much... But It was probably quite a while...

As I gasped for air after noticing how tired I was, I suddenly heard someone approaching with a steady pace towards this place, probably to throw something on the trash bins...

The same trash bins that were not completely beaten up by me...

"Shit, if they see me like this then I will only look worse than I already do...!"

In a panic, I tried moving away from the trash bin and escape. Unfortunately for me, I was too late to react and the student saw me perfectly holding the bat while standing next to the beaten-up trash bins.

'Fuck... Why does everything go bad today...?!'

As I closed my eyes in resignation, waiting for the student to scream in panic after seeing me like this, I only heard the steps approach me more and more.

'Isn't this guy leaving?'

As I opened my eyes, I saw the same glasses guy that once saw me while I was smoking... He ran away immediately after he looked at my aluminum bat, probably because he was scared that I have hit him or something... However, not only was he not wearing glasses now, but he was also not looking at me in the slightest, and was instead looking towards the trash bin beside me with an irritated expression on his face while walking towards it with some rubbish on his hand.

Soon he threw the rubbish inside the trash bin with a scoff, and he turned to look at me with the same irritating expression from before.

"What the fuck are you looking at?"

Surprised by the change in personality, I barely managed to let out a few words...

"No, I... Ah..."

For some reason, I felt like I shouldn't act violent in front of this guy... Not sure why though, I just thought it wouldn't be a good idea.

Soon, however, without waiting for me to reply, he walked away while mumbling about something in a low voice, leaving me completely alone once again with by aluminum bar at hand.

'This has certainly been a strange day...'

...

}-------End of the Chapter-------{


 

11