Chapter 14: The rock
122 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

}-----------------Chapter 14: The rock-----------------{

...

*Sigh...*

[What's wrong, Fauros-san? ( ° ͜ʖ °)]

"Nothing, it just annoys me that the humans responsible for teaching take so long to explain such easy things. I feel like they are treating a God like me like a brainless human like them..."

[You are a brainless human like them though...]

"The fuck did you say?"

Kuta was currently walking across the city towards his house once again. The classes had ended and he didn't have enough patience to deal with Keitaro and his stupid luck any longer, so he decided to go straight home right away in order to avoid dealing with Keitaro anymore. He was itching for swearing at some people on the internet, even though he didn't want to admit it, he had learned quite a few insults and swearing he never thought could exist... Humans on this planet were quite villainous in their way of speaking, to be honest.

Suddenly, while Kuta was walking through the many streets of the city, he came across a restaurant that called his attention. Be it by chance, or maybe because of the extremely delicious smell that came from there, his eyes soon glistened with a gluttonous light and he rapidly redirected his steps towards the restaurant's entrance.

"I think I need some nutrition right now..."

[You are gonna get fat at this rate, Fauros-san... ఠ_ఠ]

"I need nutrition for my godly body. Besides, I'm already skinny enough, so some fat will help me more than harm me..."

*Cling cling!*

As Kuta opened the door, the calming and soothing sound of the small bells in front of the door soon reached his ears. His eyes gazed all over the restaurant, trying to find a place where he could be able to sit, only to find out that it was full.

" *-Sigh...-* Fuck it, maybe some potato chips will be enough for today"

[Nutrition, huh?...]

At a nearby table, seven people could be seen talking with serious faces at each other. They all had frowns all over their faces, and the air around them seemed rather hostile to anyone that would approach them.

"You heard what Sato said, we need to find those brats and teach them a lesson, it's not such a hard job compared to the previous ones so don't screw it up. Sato seems more worked up about this one in particular than in any of the previous ones, and I have no idea why, either way, it's not a good idea to make him angrier than what he seems, so try to find them as soon as you can..."

"But where could we be able to find those brats? He only gave us their portraits and very small information about them. It will take us a few days at least to find them, not to mention make our move... Hmm?"

Suddenly, the man that was talking raised an eyebrow and turned to look directly at the door, exactly where Kuta was standing calmly while scratching his head leisurely.

He then looked at the images of their targets and turned to look once again at Kuta.

One final time, he turned to look at the photos and widened his eyes enormously. However, by the time he turned to look at Kuta again, this one had already disappeared like the air.

"Hey, that's the brat that we need to beat up!! Don't let him escape!!" 

Many shouts and angry yellings came from within the restaurant before the seven men opened the door abruptly and started running after Kuta with furious faces.

Back to where our Evil God was, the running Kuta was fleeing at top speed with an extremely relaxed face, not nervous in the slightest about the fact that seven highly dangerous and possibly armed men were following after him to do who knows what.

[What are you doing Fauros-san? I thought you would have fought them there and then ༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽]

"It's called tactical retreat idiot"

[Oh, so Evil Gods can actually do tactical retreats, huh?]

"I swear I'm gonna castrate you if I get to meet you"

[I'm so scared  (´-ι_-`) ]

"Fucking bitch..."

""Stop running already, fucking kid!!""

Suddenly, many shouts came from behind Kuta, the men were catching up, and very quickly at that. Not to mention that the stamina of Kuta was depleting pretty quickly as well...

"Fucking teenager body" Kuta swore at his own weakness but continued running even when his body was already hurting a lot. Soon enough, he was cornered into an alleyway by the seven men and surrounded rapidly without a chance of escaping.

"Hahaha, I thought this was gonna be harder, but look here, our target simply presented himself to us that easily!" One of the men smacked his palm with his fist and laughed sinisterly while looking at Kuta with hostility. The others simply smiled and gave path to the man who seemed to be the leader, who approached Kuta without hesitation and looked down at him while holding a pretty sturdy iron pipe on his hand.

"I wonder why Sato asked us to beat down a kid as skinny as this... Whatever, we have done worse things, right guys?" 

""Hahahaha, yeah!""

"Hahaha, indeed..." The man chuckled at his subordinates' energy before he then turned to look at Kuta once again with his previous smile completely gone, and now replaced with an extremely intimidating expression. "Now kid, sorry for this, but you probably messed with the wrong guy, and if this is all a misunderstanding, then blame your own luck"

"..." Kuta didn't say anything but simply took a few steps back while looking directly at the man's eyes as if trying to get away from that him.

Even if he managed to dodge any of the man's attacks and ran away in the opposite direction, probably the other men could block his escape and start beating him down without mercy, Kuta was certainly at a miss of what to do here, as this time the men were notoriously more coordinated and merciless than the previous times. Even if he got to take a hostage like the previous time, probably his companions couldn't give a fuck and attack anyways, he had seen people like them before and knew how to identify them...

Rapidly, Kuta's brain started moving at incredible speeds and identifying any possible weakness that these people might have. For the men, it looked like Kuta was desperately trying to find a way to escape, moving his eyes back and forth, but in reality, Kuta's brain was rapidly processing the details of the surroundings and ideating plans to finish this with ease.

Soon enough, Kuta bumped into the wall behind him and became trapped completely by the man who seemed to be the leader, while this one continued smacking his palm with his iron pipe.

"Nothing personal kid" The man smiled viciously and raised his iron pipe high into the air, ready to smack Kuta into a bloody state.

Unfortunately for him, a God's brain was simply a bit too much for only seven people to handle.

In order to not alert the man, Kuta moved only when the man's vision was blocked by his own arm and rapidly dodged the incoming iron pipe, after that, Kuta moved swiftly to the blind spot of the man and took out a strangely shaped object from his sleeve.

"Unfortunately for you, everything is personal for me. Especially when fucks like you get on my nerves" Kuta's eyes narrowed dangerously before he then swung the object on his hand, and smacked the back of the head of the man with it.

Blood splattered, as a horrible pain struck the man's head before he then lost consciousness and fell to the floor next to Kuta's feet.

"A rock?" Muttered one of the men surrounding Kuta.

On Kuta's hand, a bloodied rock could be seen, making each of the men widen their eyes in surprise.

It seemed like he was actually expecting and prepared for this fight... Otherwise, why could a normal kid have such a big rock with him?

And they were correct. When Kuta saw how beaten down Natsuki was, he immediately decided to keep a rock with him, just in case. After all, rocks would be even more dangerous than punches if you knew how to use them.

There are the dumb ones that bring knives to gunfights, while there are the others who bring guns to the knife fights, or well, in this case, a rock to a fistfight.

"Immobilize him!"

The men away from Kuta reacted rapidly and moved towards him without uttering a single word of astonishment, they were prepared for any mishap, and although they didn't expect their so-called leader to go down that easily, they were six against one. It wasn't a problem at all for them.

Or so they thought.

The problem with many people grouping against one in a closed space like this was the small space left for them to move and the very probable incoordination that could rise while fighting, as they were too many to fight coordinatedly. Kuta knew this and was planning to make full use of it.

Kuta's eyes glistened, as he moved rapidly towards the one at the left and moved the rock on his hand directly towards the knees.

*Crack!!*

The man tried hitting Kuta, but lost his support when one of his knees was broken by the rock, which shattered a lot of the man's bones there. Kuta used this opportunity and moved the man's body to protect himself from the attacks of the other men immediately, knowing that their attacks were soon to arrive.

And indeed they came, however, they all landed on the body of the incapacitated man, who was simply used as a meat shield by Kuta, who under his cover started attacking directly each of the weak points from these people.

He smacked, stabbed, smashed, and everything that had to do with hurting them. A rock to the nose, in order to block his vision with their own tears, a rock to the throat, in order to block the oxygen supply, a rock to the lungs, in order to take out all the air inside them, and a rock to the knees in order to make them unable to stand up, these were the places where Kuta attacked under the protection of the weak body of the man, who continued struggling trying to attack Kuta, even after continuing receiving the attacks of his companions who couldn't find a chance to hit properly Kuta and ended up hitting their companion instead.

This continued for a while, but none of them were clever enough to notice that they were slowly but surely falling one by one. It was too late when the last one of them finally noticed his fallen companions, who were unable to fight anymore due to the damage in their bodies.

By the time the fight ended, Kuta was already exhausted beyond comprehension, and his sight was blurry. However, that didn't stop him from smiling smugly at the fallen thugs.

Soon, he picked up the rock from the ground and started kicking some of them with a satisfied expression on his face.

"Fucking pussies -*Huff... Puff...*- Go cry to your mommy now, won't you? Oh, and tell her that I will shove this rock into her ass if she doesn't stop fucking bothering me, sending you wastes here to try to beat me up -*Huff...*- Retards..." 

After some more kicking, finally, Kuta stopped and turned around in order to leave.

"And remember, violence is never the answer... Bye losers" With a wave, Kuta left the alleyway and walked straight home, leaving many people astounded with his last words.

""...?""

[...?]

...

}--------------End of the Chapter--------------{


Got the results of my exams today. They were good I think, neither bad and neither excellent, but it will probably be enough for what I want to study :D

Also sorry for the wait

Anyway, here's the chapter, enjoy it.

13