First Meeting
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a land far far away,

A woman, so beautiful that words can never do her beauty justice was sitting on a throne while an old man bowed to her, reverence showing in his eyes.

"Looks like the plan has been put into motion"

"Miss pardon my impudence, but was it worth it to pay such a lesson for this boy"

"You don't have to worry, this boy will give us a pleasant surprise.

He has learned an important lesson power is greater than strength "

Even Long Chen's thoughts were clear as a day to this woman.

The next day Long Chen inspected the condition of his body using spiritual force.

Spiritual force is normally used for alchemy, forging, and other auxiliary professions.

It is an extension of the soul, used to mix ingredients or inscribe, thus working on a very fine level.

Since he couldn't use divine sense, due to his low level, he could only settle for the next best thing.

As a talented alchemist, Long Chen easily got to the root of poison in his body.

'This boy is really unfortunate, robbed of the chance to cultivate since his birth, well I should say us now that he is me and I am him'

Long Chen made his way outside the room and saw 2 pretty-looking maids were waiting. He called them inside and ordered them to bring some things.

All the People who worked in his estate were beautiful women. This was of course his predecessor's number one rule.

Long Chen had spiritual force comparable to a soul transformation cultivator, using that he thoroughly inspected his body, finding the source of problems.

'I can sense a unique bloodline in his body although it's not awake yet.'

Long Chen used his spiritual force to expel the poison to his outer skin.

He got his maids to bring a dagger, water, and some ointments, and by making accurate cuts throughout his body he tried expelling the poison from his body. He physically squeezed his body to take out some poison along with his blood.

Long Chen's body was dripping with greenish blood.

'This body of mine is too weak I feel like dying with these cuts. There is still some poison remaining'

Once the process was over, Long Chen went for a warm bath in a pond beside his boudoir in his back courtyard.

His estate was extremely luxurious and eye-catching, besides his large boudoir that had 3 floors, was a back courtyard where he had a 50 by 50-meter large pound, where the previous Long Chen had grown all sorts of fishes.

How would the previous Long Chen react, if he knew his precious pond which he grew for art was being used for bath.

The first cultivation realm is the body condensation realm. In this realm, the cultivator clears the impurities throughout the body and unclogs the nine major meridians along with the spiritual veins in the body.

This is the same for everyone the only difference being how many spiritual veins they clear.

They are a total of 81 veins and in the entire Skydawn continent there would hardly be any people who have cleared even 70 veins, but Long Chen was different for him it was a walk in the park.

Since Long Chen was familiar with the human system he started absorbing the spiritual energy in his dantian and transmuting it through all 81 veins to all his meridians at the same time.

If other people saw this they will be shocked because the clear the meridians is a painful process, and cultivators in the beginning usually stick to one meridian at a time to reduce pain, and at the same time avoid qi deviation as most beginners are entirely unfamiliar with this process.

Long Chen utilized his spiritual force to thoroughly utilize all 81 of his veins along with all his minor meridians.

The World Spiritual energy or the essence of heaven and earth not only unclogged his veins and meridians. They also healed them before damaging them and then again healing them.

Long Chen grimaced in pain as sweat covered his forehead.

Some liquid was flowing out of his body which mainly comprised of some poison and impurities in his veins.

'Boom' The sound of bone crackling came from Long Chen's body.

The first level of body condensation

'Boom'

.

.

Repeated crackling sounds came from Long Chen's body in about 3 hours. He had broken through the 4th layer of body condensation. He could have opened all the meridians but it would have made his foundation unstable.

Standing up Long Chen stretched his body looking very satisfied.

Stabilizing his foundation, Long Chen noticed black puss excreted through his pores. He quickly went to a pond in his courtyard, washed, and got in his new clothes.

In a luxurious black and gold Changshan, with his pale face and slightly dark blonde hair with deep golden eyes, Long Chen gave an exotic feeling.

His starry eyes looked a lot more profound as if reflecting the vicissitudes of life.

He had a handsome face and with his new soul, he radiated a draconic majesty. While Long Chen was busy admiring himself a beautiful maid walked in.

She had black luscious hair and was a marvelous beauty, her name was Linger his predecessor maid, and one of his favorite concubines. Linger blanked out seeing Long Chen who appeared very different from normal. Clearing her head she said

"Young Master, the lord is looking for you? "

"Me …ok lead the way. By the way, do you know what happened last night ?"

"I- I don't know I heard people say in yesterday's banquet you passed out the lord was very worried you ?'

Long Chen made his way to where his guards were surprised at him because of the different look he had which was full of spirit, unlike his normal debaucherous look.

'Why would someone poison this trash, is It because he offended somebody or is this part of a greater conspiracy'

"Hey isn't little lord looking different today"

"Yeah, now you … mention it? "

"Hey check it out he is a cultivator now "

Along the way, all the guards and maids acted as if they had seen a ghost. Their sycophant master was radiating a small amount of world spirit energy(Essence of heaven and earth) which is a sign of being a cultivator.

It was common knowledge the little lord could not cultivate, due to some birth ailment.

Although most of the guards looked down on Long Chen. They never dared to gossip near any high-level clan members. As the city lord doted on him by an unreasonable amount.

Long Chen made his way towards his father's estate. It was fairly large but it looked a lot less fancy than Long Chen's estate.

When Long Chen entered the room, which seemed fairly minimalistic, he saw a tall and handsome man sitting there. He looked a lot like Long Chen, but he had black hair and black eyes instead of Long Chen's blonde look.

Even though he had a look of free and unfettered he also radiated a thick sense of melancholy.

He had put on a stoic and serious expression, although it appeared a bit unnatural.

Seeing Long Chen alive and well it was as if his heart could finally down.

His Brows relaxed and his breathing returned to normal.

Long Chen's father is Long Aotian. He was born in the capital of the Grand Xia empire. He was an incredible prodigy of the Xia empire and a romantic playboy by nature. Due to some conflicts with the imperial clan and his own clan, he had to leave the capital.

Many years later he came back with an infant and settled in the Southern phoenix city with all his concubines.

Southern Phoneix City is one of the 8 major cities of the Xia Empire.

"Are you okay Chener ?" Long Aotian asked with concern

"Yes father I am okay, I think I had too much to drink last night"

Long Chen calmly spoke looking straight at his father's eyes.

Long Chen deliberately hid the fact that someone tried to poison him yesterday. Due to the fact that for one his condition is stabilized, and the other being that he highly doubts that his father could catch the perpetrator.

Still, it managed to kill his predecessor, Long Chen is even a bit thankful to him.

Long Chen was clueless about this matter, so he wanted to investigate a little before taking any action.

Seeing Long Chen's behavior Long Aotian almost dropped his jaw in surprise, as even though he doted a lot his youngest son over the years he had become too much of a hoodlum. Seeing this Long Aotian started punishing Long Chen for his misdeed. The previous Long Chen was afraid of only a few people, one of them being his father.

Seeing his father's concern Long Chen felt warmth in his heart. 'So this was it feels like to have a great father'

"Wait you are 4th level of body condensation HOW !?

Aotian inspected Long Chen's body and noticed that the amount of poison in his body had been reduced significantly. His body was naturally interacting with the world's spiritual energy, a sign of being a cultivator.

"Father you don't have to worry I have been gotten under the tutelage of an incredible person and I can cultivate now" Long Chen made up a temporary excuse to appease his father.

Looking at Long Chen's face, Long Aotian eyes got blurry, as he had been part of the reason why  Long Chen got inflicted with poison in the first place.

Thinking about that time some unpleasant memories popped into Long Aotian's head, making him drown in sadness for a moment.

"Father I want some silver to buy a few ingredients to concoct a few medicinal liquids for myself" Long Chen quickly changed the topic, as he knew his father needed some time to process things, and now was not the time to have a heart to heart conversation with him.

According to Long Chen's memory, the alchemy in this backward place was quite backward most of the herbs that circulated were of yellow grade, and black graded herbs were very rare.

"Yes yes yes take it "

Long Aotian was so excited, he even forgot to ask his son about him being able to concoct medicinal liquids. Hiding his tears which started welling up, he reached for his spatial ring.

Saying that Aotian handed him a hundred thousand silver.

Long Chen headed out of his estate, with his entourage which consisted of 4 guards and 2 maids, and his butler.

The head of his entourage being Long Bai who had been serving Long Chen since childhood.

Long Bai was a tall man with a big beard and oval face, he looked like he was in his late 40s, as far as he can remember, ever since he became Long Chen's butler all he ever did was clean up Long Chen's mess.

So Long Bai did not really serve the previous Long Chen from the bottom of his heart.

Moreover, in heart, he knew Long Chen had no future to speak of, the royal clan will never allow a cripple to be a city lord.

"are these materials available in the Han Lin pavilion ?".

Long Chen asked Long Bai while passing him a list.

"Yes young master, although the hell grass,dragonfuse grass, and green jade leaves are somewhat rare."

Long Bai, Long Chen's butler was somewhat flustered, as this was his first time taking him to this kind of place, cause usually apart from brothels and gambling dens, the places Long Chen was to cause nothing but trouble.

1