Long Aotian’s past
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Young master wait, Lord invited you for dinner"

Long Chen was not surprised after his 'performance' today, it was only natural that his father would have some doubts.

Long Chen made his way to his father's estate, entering his hall he saw his father seated aside a table full of food and wine. His face was practically flushed like a child who had been too excited.

Long Aotian was seating alone, usually ate with his consorts and concubines but today he wanted to have a one on one time with his son.

"Father "

"Good son sit down "

"You broke through 5th layer…"

"Yes I had a breakthrough this evening"

"Good good good" Long Aotian repeated this word 3 times

Long Chen sat down and started eating and drinking, the atmosphere somewhat awkward as they both did not know where to start.

"Son" Aotian let out a long gratified sigh

"All my life, I had blamed myself for your inability to cultivate. That is why I had let you get away with pretty much anything because I felt as a parent in a world where strength rules supreme I had stripped of the very basic right you deserve.

Now that you have shown your talent even if I die ten thousand times I would be satisfied-" saying so he choked with emotion his eyes watering

Long Chen's eyes moistened listening to his father's words.

He knows that it was his father who had taken care of him the most.

"Father you don't have to worry the reason being I have obtained the inheritance of an extraordinary figure, along with his memories experiencing life via a new lens and armed with limitless knowledge and a new perspective has changed my life priorities"

Long Aotian was a little dumbstruck listening to his son's story but it all made sense to him otherwise how could his son change so much overnight.

"Chener that's your fortuitous encounter, but you must not tell a single soul about this, as man's greed is limitless"

"I understand father you don't have to worry about that, I have a sense of discretion in these kinds of things moreover father although I didn't ask it before I start in my path of cultivation I want to pay respects to my mothers grave"

Long Chen had been brought up by a single mother in his previous life, so he was incredibly curious about his mother from his memories he knew she was dead so he still wanted to pay his respects to her grave.

Listening to these words Long Aotian panicked a little and his expressions kept changing as if going through a mental struggle eventually his expression become determined.

"Son … I lied to you all these years your mother is alive let me tell you my story the story of a … coward "

"Around 20 years ago I was the number 1 genius of the long clan and even the entire capital Xia kingdom I could be considered heaven chosen.

I was an arrogant and romantic fellow who did not know the immensity of heaven and earth. Now in the imperial capital the royal clan holds absolute power and below that are 5 major clans Fang, Long, Chen, Huang, and Yun.

Although I was the number 1 genius, my parents had passed away when I was very young. Making some people in the clan secretly see me as a threat to disrupt their power in the clan.

The young clan master and I butted heads often and both had several elders in our respective factions. We had come to maintain an equilibrium.

This all changed when during one of my adventures I met Huang Min the then number one beauty of the capital, she is comparable to your fiancé." Saying that he chuckled but tears welled up in his eyes.

"Huang Min and I fell in love and began our relationships, but at that time the 2nd prince of the dynasty fell head over heels over her. But despite pursuing her for a long time all he got was a cold shoulder.

He used the power of his clan to pressure her, but alas it bore no results as she was very stubborn, and he was unwilling to take it too far, however noticing our intimate relationship. He worked with my clan's young master to weaken my power, by pulling my people to his side eventually framed me and I was about to be executed when Huang Min threatened to commit suicide.

Huang Min is the granddaughter of the current soul transformation ancestor in the Huang clan so her death could result in catastrophic consequences. So the situation reached an impasse as the 2nd prince was unwilling to lose her.

Eventually, we reached a compromise where I would be kicked out of the clan and the imperial capital whereas she would be put under house arrest.

The 2nd prince made this arrangement thinking that he would eventually win Huang Min over.

However, she managed to get my soul crystal and threatened that if I die she would go down with me.

To this date, she is trapped in her estate alone and bitter.

This irked me and after I got kicked out, I traveled to seek strength to protect my woman. In this journey, I stumbled upon a historical site that transported me to an unknown land.

Son this Skydawn continent we live in is nothing more than an island, the place I got transported to could be considered as the mainland, there I met your mother unlike most women I had been with, she was different she was incredibly fierce and ambitious, growing along with her I grew unimaginable stronger but when our relationship got public she faced unimaginable pressure.

From her sect, her grandfather was the sect head but he did not have absolute power, moreover, she had many admirers who plotted against us. When she had given birth to you both you and I succumbed to poison.

My cultivation base succumbed drastically and it was found out that you would not be able to cultivate. Slowly but steadily I got isolated and ridiculed by sect mates, as I had no future to speak of and my son was a cripple this led to me developing some hidden resentments towards your mother.

One time our sect was attacked, making up my mind I escaped with you and asked one of my mother's trusted subordinates to deliver her the message that I died, but I just wanted to let her know my final words. That before she has accomplished her ambition, I am unwilling to see her on the yellow road.

I felt if we stayed together neither of us would be happy, and I did not want my son to be ridiculed, so I went to that teleportation formation through which I got back, little did I expect the moment I got back, it would be broken and the rest his history. This is also the biggest regret of my life"

Listening to his father narrate his story, Long Chen couldn't help but feel pain.

Fate truly plays with people, Long Aotian was the perfect example. He suffers from the bitterness of powerlessness.

"Father I swear I would help you reunite with both my mothers and this is my solemn oath"

Long Chen said slowly, as he said those words he displayed a tyrannical aura.

At the same time, a killing intent much fiercer than what he used on Ling Ming oozed out of him. He looked like a mad dog put on a leash who is about to go wild.

Long Aotian wanted to say something, but he choked on his words. That day both father and son ate and drank a lot and the atmosphere turned jovial.

On his way, Long Chen kept thinking about his father's story.

'The 2nd Prince and Young clan master of Long Clan is it ? I am gonna make these bastards regret being born in this world'.

Long Chen soon returned to the boudoir, upon entering he was greeted with the sight of 2 beautiful twins waiting for him, at the entrance, both were tall and curvy.

They were Tang Xue and Tang Yan.

They were members of the Tang clan, one of the first-rate clans in southern Phoenix City, directly under the City lord Estate.

As beautiful and sexy twins they had many admirers in the city, but fortunately or unfortunately they caught Long Chen's eyes and he was determined to make them his women.

"Young master we are your new maidservants"

"Young master if you please"

Tang Xue and Tang Yan came over both of them with a blush from above their necks.

It looked like blood could drip out of their faces at any time.

If it was before they would feel very reluctant, but now that their young master had shown so much talent they feel it's their blessing to serve such a talented man.

Long Chen tried going through his memory, as he recalled that his predecessor had seen those women and ordered them to be his concubines, but before he could enjoy them he succumbed to poison.

Long Chen felt blood rushing through his body seeing their curvaceous appearance, it's been a while since he felt this way.

'Might as well enjoy

He pulled both girls in his embrace and opened his boudoir.

"Do you wish to serve me"

"Yes lord" Tang Yan bashfully replied lowering her head.

Then suddenly he kissed her and his tongue invading her mouth. His other hand was not free, examining Tang Xue's bodily curves.

"You two better prepare"

With that, he gently undresses both of them and what followed was an intense night of passion.

Ling Clan Residence,

Ling Hao the patriarch of clan the clan smashed the table in anger.

He was a staunch-looking man known for his meticulous planning but right now he was boiling with anger.

'Damn that Long Chen, making our clan lose all face and even minger seems so disheartened by this. Long Chen will pay for this'

Saying that a fierce light passed through his eyes.

The elders were enraged about this as well, but there was little they could do about this, as there were no youngsters who could compete with Long Chen and as elders, they obviously couldn't interfere with the younger generations.

This made them have a belly full of anger.

"Patriarch, we can't take this lying down, are prestigious is being tainted by this bastard Long Chen"

"Yes but first we need to help young master let go of this trauma"

"Enough, although I want to help minger, he needs to get out of this on his own and come up with a scheme on his own.

He is supposed to be the next patriarch, what kind of future will our clan have, If someone who needs the help of his elders at the shortest setbacks will lead the clan"

The elders went silent upon this.

1