8. Climax
319 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Brian looked at his son with a wry smile.

‘Now how did this happen?’

He looked at the shivering mass that was next to Adrian’s feet and stared blankly at the Wimpod.

“Who is this, son?”

“This is Wimpod. He is my witness.”

“Witness?”

Adrian nodded his head.

“Yep. He’s had firsthand experience with the Meowths. He noticed a lot of things as well, so I think he’ll help in the investigation. I will pay him with a few Malasadas for his help and send him back home once we’re done.”

Brian looked at his son for a moment and sighed.

“You seem to be taking to this pretty well.”

“It reminds me of when Grandma and I went looking for evidence of people trying to catch Dynamaxing Pokemon without a license. It was pretty fun.”

Brian chortled as he decided to humor his findings.

“Okay. What did you find out from the little guy?”

Adrian pulled out his notebook and looked over his scribbles.

“The first thing I found was that he felt that his home was being monitored every time he went out. He thought it was just his nerves at first, but he did manage to see a Meowth or two looking his way from the bushes.”

Brian began to frown a bit as he waved his hand to continue.

“The second thing is that when he was attacked, the Meowths didn’t go for the kill like they did on the Rattatas before. They seemed to be cutting certain areas and prolonging the attack as long as they could before letting them go. He nor I know why they would do something like that.”

Adrian looked up from his notes and found his father truly frowning now.

“What else?”

“Um, the last thing of note is that he has an acquaintance or two who might know more information. I told him we would check for them in the morning and see if we can find them. I’ll add what they say to the notes and let you know.”

Brian nodded his head with a smile finally.

“Very good. That’s all I needed to hear. We will sleep in Hala’s house tonight and continue to investigate the cause of this change. You and Hau should get some rest.”

“Okay! We’ll get right on it!”

“Yeah! Right after some Malasadas!”

“Yeah!”

Brian laughed hard as his shoulders shook with delight.

At least his boy was taking this mission with a good attitude.

Hala came behind Brian as he held a report in his hand.

“I checked the missing list from the last 2 months. Only 1 person can’t be accounted for during this time.”

“Let me see.”

Brian took the list from Hala and looked it over.

Brian looked at the name of the person who was missing and sighed.

“No wonder he wants to try and save her. I remember this girl.”

“Who is she?”

Brian wished he had a cigarette as he looked up at the ceiling.

“Another lost soul in the dark.”

………

The next morning.

Adrian kept Wimpod in his cloak as they traversed through the forest.

“This way, right?”

[Yes!]

Wimpod nodded his head several times as Adrian checked under his cloak from his neck.

Wimpod hung on his shirt with its six legs firmly gripped.

Adrian turned to Hau who was enjoying the hiking trip.

“Are you okay, Hau? Let me know if you feel tired.”

“Are you kidding?! I’m having a blast!”

Hau happily followed with his hands behind his head in a leisurely manner.

Adrian nodded his head as he kept following directions from Wimpod.

The three soon came across a pond in the middle of the forest.

They could see the pond’s beauty, but Adrian noticed there wasn’t really any Pokemon around.

‘This isn’t natural. This feud is affecting the environment so much.’

Wimpod jumped out of his cloak quickly as he looked at the pond.

*Kriiii*

Wimpod called out to the pond, calling his acquaintance.

The pond was still for a moment before Adrian and Hau noticed a dark circle slowly making its way towards the shore.

*Dew*

A bubble of water slowly rose from the water as a Dewpider looked over at us.

Adrian’s blue eyes began to glow again as he looked at Wimpod.

[This is your friend?]

[Yep.]

The Dewpider looked at Wimpod and shook her head.

[Sorry, friend. I have less food in the pond nowadays. I can’t give you any scraps.]

Wimpod hurriedly shook his head.

[No, Dewpider! We need your help.]

Dewpider’s head tilted as she looked at Wimpod.

[We? Did you get caught?]

[No! I’m helping in a…a….]

[Investigation.]

Adrian filled in the blank for him.

[Right! Investigation.]

[I see. Wait!]

Dewpider’s head looked over at Adrian in shock!

[You can understand me?!]

Adrian nodded his head, making Dewpider excited!

[I’ll help you if you can answer some of my questions!]

The light yellow and blue spider jumped in joy as she came closer to the three.

Adrian crouched down to her level and tilted his head.

[Okay. I need help with my investigation as to why these Meowths are so rowdy lately.]

As Dewpider heard his reason, a frown came upon her face.

[I’ll give you that information for free! Those jerks took all the fish in the pond! I’m eating just the moss now to get by!]

Adrian watched with a smirk as Dewpider had a tiny tantrum kicking some nearby pebbles in the pond.

[That’s fine. I can still answer your questions though. Just please tell me what you know about the Meowths.]

Dewpider nodded her head rapidly as she started to fire off with answers.

Adrian quickly noted them down as he started to piece some things together.

From Dewpider’s information, it seems that something changed with the leader of the Meowths recently and he soon became more aggressive than ever to the Rattata and Raticate population.

Dewpider told Adrian they moved around as if they had something to prove or impress?

[What do you mean? Did they move strangely to you?]

[Yeah. It was almost like they were in a rage. They were very eager to do damage to the Rattata, you know? I hear their conversations when they drink from the pond, but I haven’t seen any in a while now.]

Adrian closed his notebook and sighed.

“This is getting more and more complicated.”

[Hey! Can you answer my question now?]

Adrian turned to her with a smile.

[Sure. What’s your question?]

[Who rules that pond over there?!]

Adrian followed her pointed leg and saw she was talking about the ocean in the distance.

[Ah! The ocean is ruled by many big Pokemon. The only one who can truly rule it would probably be Kyogre, or Lugia maybe.]

[Kyogre? Lugia?]

[They are known as Legendary Pokemon. They are super strong and swim all around the world.]

Adrian taught Dewpider more about the ocean as her eyes grew brighter and brighter!

Adrian suddenly saw Hau looking at him in shock as he quickly collected himself.

“Ah! Sorry! I got sidetracked with a question she asked. We should go report this.”

“Right! How did you do that, by the way?”

“Do what?”

“Make your eyes glow like that?”

Adrian smiled and shook his head.

“It’s a secret.”

Hau smiled as he nodded his head.

“I can respect that.”

Adrian looked back down at Dewpider and gave it a Malasada.

[Thanks for the information. Here’s some food so you won’t feel hungry for a while.]

[….]

Dewpider looked at the Malasada for a moment before ignoring it completely and climbing up Adrian’s pants.

“Eh?”

[I can help more. There’s someone else who might know more information around here.]

Adrian grew excited as he could get closer to solving this mystery.

[Great! Where is it?]

[Not far from here. I’ll show you the way.]

“Get ready, Hau! We have another one we can interview!”

…………

As the four made their way to the next destination, they didn’t see the two sly looking Meowths watching them go.

The two nodded at each other and knew they had to tell their boss.

……..

The four walked for a while before coming across a clearing in the forest.

Dewpider sat on Adrian’s shoulders as it directed and asked more questions about the world outside its pond.

[So the ocean is a bunch of ponds put together and there are 7 of them?!]

[Yep. They’re filled with Pokemon. Some are so huge they could cover a part of this forest.]

[….]

Dewpider thought about the size of those creatures and shuddered in excitement! It wanted to see what they looked like!

[How far are we from your friend?]

[We’re close now. I think we’re already here.]

Adrian was confused for a moment until he heard the bushes rustle nearby.

“Pi!”

“Pika!”

Adrian and Hau watched as two Pikachus chased after each other, frolicking through the forest.

That was followed by a mouse floating on its tail right behind them.

“Rai?”

The Raichu looked at Adrian and Hau in confusion before its eyes began to glow.

[Why are you here?]

Adrian and Hau heard a voice in their heads, shocking them for a moment.

Hau turned to Adrian for assistance since he didn’t know if Raichu would understand him.

Adrian understood and motioned him to try.

“Um, we came here following this Dewpider. She’s looking for her friend.”

The Raichu looked confused for a moment before it remembered something!

[Are you after him?]

The two followed Raichu’s paw as they saw the ground begin to break apart from underground.

Two large pincers suddenly erupted from the ground as a larvae like Pokemon came up.

Dewpider jumped off Adrian’s shoulder and thanked Raichu for pointing where her friend was.

She thought she would have to search around the area for a long time again.

[Grubbin! I need your help.]

The Grubbin finally got up from underneath the ground and looked at Dewpider with a confused head tilt.

[Why?]

[Have you heard anything about those Meowths?]

Grubbin thought about it for a moment and nodded his head lightly.

[I know some things. What can I get for it?]

Dewpider paused for a moment and looked back at Adrian.

He smiled as he listened to the conversation and pulled out a Malasada.

[You can eat this for the information.]

Grubbin’s eyes grew wide for a moment before calming down and nodding his head.

[Deal. I heard from the Digletts that the leader of the Meowths, Persian, got a new lover recently.]

Dewpider got mad as she stomped her feet!

[Don’t give gossip! We need information.]

[No. This is okay! Please, continue.]

Adrian quickly intervened and urged the Grubbin to keep telling the story.

Grubbin nodded his head and continued.

[Anyway, word around the Tangrowth is the new lover is a very beautiful Pokemon. So beautiful that none of the Meowths have seen her personally. It seems the leader keeps her in a lavish cave he decorated with his prize possessions.]

Wimpod, Dewpider, and Adrian grew shocked as Hau watched the Pikachu play by the side.

This gossip was so outlandish, but Adrian felt something important was hidden in there.

[Do you know when this lover appeared?]

Grubbin tilted his head to think and soon responded.

[Thirty sun-downs ago, I think.]

[….?]

Dewpider turned to Adrian and explained.

[The sun goes up and then goes down! That’s a sun-down.]

‘So that means about 60 days ago? That’s when Dad’s friend said the person we’re looking for went missing!’

Adrian grew excited as he finally got a big clue.

[Thanks! You’re called Grubbin, right? I’ll give you this Malasada as your reward!]

Adrian came over and crouched down to give the Malasada to Grubbin.

Grubbin suddenly looked over at Adrian and shook his head.

[No need. I have something else to ask of you.]

Adrian stopped for a moment and grew curious.

[Oh. What’s is it?]

Grubbin looked at Adrian with a serious expression. Well, as serious as a Grubbin could look.

[Can you keep those Meowths and Pikipeks away? They keep bothering my hole here even with the Pikachu around. Or do you know somewhere I can be without them bothering me?]

Adrian looks stumped for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

[I think I know a place.]

…………..

Brian had his hand over his face, trying not to laugh out loud as he looked at his son and his two new companions.

“I’m not even going to ask why you have more of them. What did you find out this time?”

“Okay! Here’s what we found out this time!”

Hau took the role of telling them this time as he went over what they learned.

Once Hau got to the gossip the Digletts discussed, Brian and Hala became very interested in the information.

“They said it was in a cave?”

“Yeah! No one has seen the Pokemon, but it’s been rumored to be very beautiful if Persian doesn’t want anyone to see it.”

The two looked at each other for a moment before turning back to Hau and Adrian.

“Anything else you find out?”

Adrian shook his head.

“No. That’s all we could find since it was getting dark. We can try again tomorrow as well.”

“No. Your investigation is finished at this time. Stay inside for now.”

Adrian was confused but nodded his head. He suddenly looked around and realized something.

“Dad, can they stay here as well? They helped with the investigation and all, so I don’t want them to be put in danger outside until we take care of it.”

Brian smiled and chuckled.

“You brought them with you, son. You take care of them until we’re done here.”

Adrian smiled as Hala stood up.

“Okay. You two go on and relax. Brian and I have to talk about the information you brought.”

“Okay! Come on, Adrian! I’ll show you some pictures I took of the other islands and Pokemon!”

Hau dragged Adrian to his room as the Pokemon held on to his cloak.

Once the two exited the room, Hala and Brian nodded at each other.

“Definitely a Fallen Pokemon. If the information is correct, its female and a feline. That coupled with getting the attention of a male Persian narrows it down to only a few Pokemon. It also got a base as well. It's keeping all information hidden.”

Hala rubbed his chin as he nodded his head.

Brian also thought for a moment before a sinister grin formed on his face.

“Hala.”

“Hmm?”

“I need you to do something for me. We’re going to take a risky decision here, but if it works…”

Brian looked up with a evil gleam in his eyes.

“We’ll be done by tonight.”

………………

As the sun went down on the island, Adrian sat with Hau as he went over some of his favorite pictures.

“And this is a picture I took of Poni Island. That places has a lot of cliffs and valleys.”

Adrian looked at the pictures with Wimpod, Dewpider, and Grubbin looking around the room.

[Wow. This place feels safe. I kind of want to dig a tunnel here.]

[D-Don’t do that! They will kick us out!]

[Be quiet. They’re telling me about the Water Pokemon on the other islands.]

Adrian grinned at this lively group of Pokemon as the mingled with each other.

Hau looked at Adrian and the Pokemon for a moment before sighing.

“Man, I can’t lie. I’m pretty jealous of you, Adrian.”

Adrian looked surprised and closed the photo album.

“Why?”

“Well, you can talk to Pokemon. Your parents are Soldiers, and you get to train to be one. It must be fulfilling.”

Adrian slowly shook his head.

“Yes and no. The pressure from it all is heavier than you think. I don’t want to make mistakes, but I know I will sooner or later. I’m too naïve and in this kind of training, I can die in the beginning. It’s not as easy as it looks.”

Adrian looked up and smiled.

“I envy your free and pure spirit, Hau. I’m too shy sometimes. I feel like you could make friends with anyone.”

“Hahaha. That’s nothing. Just the atmosphere of Alola makes everyone nice.”

Hau scratched his head with embarrassment as he stood up.

“Gotta use the restroom for a moment, be right back.”

“Okay. I’ll look at the rest of these photos.”

Adrian opens the book back up and checks the photos once more.

Some time passes as Adrian comes across a picture of baby Hau being held by a woman with Hala and another man behind them. Everyone had the trademark smiles he saw from the two since he arrived.

“……”

Adrian closes the book slowly as he looks at the time.

‘He’s late. Did he fall in?’

*Boom*

“!!”

Adrian quickly got to his feet and looked outside to find the source of the explosion.

He saw a large, orange Pokemon with giant hands, slamming them into a horde of Meowths over and over again.

“Hariyama! Make sure none of them get past!”

Adrian could see Hala ordering his Pokemon to attack the Meowths that came with the help of some other Trainers and Pokemon in the Town.

“Ori! Use Teeter Dance!”

“Trumbeak! Wing attack!”

"Yungoos! Leer!"

*Boom Boom Crash*

Attacks exploded out as the small group attacked what seemed like endless amounts of Meowth attacking from the shadows of the forest.

Adrian looked over for the Rattata but didn’t see any of them nearby.

‘Is this just an attack on the town directly?! What’s going on?!’

Adrian paled as the group of Pokemon crawled up his clothes to get a better look.

Dewpider grew cautious as she saw what was happening.

Grubbin jaws clamped threateningly as he didn’t want to be bothered with those felines.

Wimpod immediately ran into the cloak to hide.

Adrian smiled wryly as he patted Wimpod and watched the residents defend their town.

“I don’t think we can help with this from here.”

Adrian patted both Dewpider and Grubbin to stop them from taking action. He didn’t see his Dad around, so he wasn’t sure if this attack wasn’t enough for him to take action personally, or if he left to investigate something.

Either way, he couldn’t make any rash moves.

He did, however, now this was the best time to move and get to a safe place as the Meowths hadn’t gotten very far into the village.

He headed downstairs and checked from another window nearby to survey the fight.

Hariyama kept whacking Meowths away with its large hands while even Hala punched a few Meowths away.

Adrian was shocked that Hau's Grandpa was so strong!

‘Wait. If he’s that strong, how strong is Dad?’

“Aaack! Help! Let me go!!”

His thoughts were cut short as Adrian saw something that made him freeze.

Hau was being dragged towards the forest entrance as all the fighting stopped.

Hala grew furious while Hariyama began to generate an aura unlike before.

In the beginning, it was just a slight bit of deterrence, but now it was an aura of one ready to battle to the death!

The Meowths grew scared as the aura bore on them when suddenly, they stopped shivering.

Another aura rose from the forest behind Hau, blocking Hariyama’s aura!

Adrian suddenly felt a shiver run down his spine as the cold aura grew stronger from out of the forest.

It was just as strong as Hariyama’s as the two auras seem to deadlock in the air.

Adrian and the bug trio leaned to the side to see more Meowths coming out from the forest.

Among them was a larger cat with a very round head, oozing with a regal like aura.

The Persian pompously made its way towards the town entrance and looked at Hariyama with a tense face.

Adrian quickly ignored it though as the one next to him caught his attention.

It was a feline with yellow spots amidst purple fur. She had a sleek figure and a tail that felt more like a weapon than decoration.

She walked in with a cold gaze, scanning over everything until her eyes reached Hala and Hau.

Her aura pushed back against Hariyama's as he took a step back!

A smug grin appeared on her face as she walked towards them.

Adrian’s face grew pale as he observed her. He could feel something about her was different from the other Pokemon.

She felt….chaotic.

Like several different auras put together, meshing violently inside of her.

It made him start to feel ill.

The Liepard shivered in excitement as her tail darted around and left a dark trail behind her on the ground

Adrian’s nerves grew taut as he realized something important.

She was writing a message.

A message humans could read.

The Persian looked at her with an infatuated gaze as she focused on her display.

Once she was done practicing, she began to right on the ground beneath her.

Hala read the message when she moved away and frowned.

[Hello again, Hala. It's been a while.]

Hala looked at the sign on the ground and sighed. The surroundings grew quiet as both the Meowths and the residents didn’t know what was going on.

“C-Can that Pokemon write our language?!”

Hala ignores the resident as he straightens his shoulders.

“Hello, Rebecca.”

The Liepard sneered as he called her name.

Her tail swished again as she wrote more on the ground.

[I don't go by that name. Not anymore. Would you kindly let us deal with the Totem? Please?]

“No. I know why they want it, or rather why you want it.”

Liepard frowned as her tail swished again.

[Don’t you want your family to be safe?]

Hala’s frown deepened as his fist clenched tightly.

Adrian was trying to think of a way to save his friend as he glanced at the three bugs crawling on him.

“Hey. Can you guys help me with this?”

Dewpider and Grubbin nodded while Wimpod refuses to budge.

“It’s okay, Wimpod. I only need you to do one move if you know it. You don’t have to leave my side.”

Wimpod looked up at Adrian for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

Adrian smiled brightly as his eyes began to glow while he watched the situation.

……..

Before Hala could erupt with rage, He heard the sound of footsteps coming behind him.

He turned around and saw another older man with white hair, red eyes, and a smug grin.

“Nanu! You made it.”

Nanu nodded his head as he looked over at the Liepard.

The Liepard, Rebecca, also stared at Nanu with a wide array of emotions.

One could see fear, anger, and hesitation in her eyes.

Nanu sighed as he reached into his front pocket only to stop.

“Heh. That’s right. I don’t smoke anymore.”

Nanu put his hand down and looked at Rebecca the Liepard.

“You don’t have to do this. You can always just come back. We can help you, you know.”

Rebecca frowned as her tail lashed out a response.

[It’s too late for that. The League will end me one way or another.]

Nanu shook his head as he sighed again.

“I can still vouch for you. It may not be ideal, but you can at least live comfortably. It can take a while, but the lab could help you reverse this.”

The Liepard lashed even harder against the ground, making rocks fly as she slashed out her words.

[Live comfortably in a lab?! Don’t make me laugh!]

“…..”

Nanu looked at her with a sad grin.

“You never know. Only a few of us were fully cooperative and they’re doing fine now. You could do the same.”

The Liepard sneered as it looked at Hala.

She slashed the ground again as she left a message for Hala.

[Don’t interfere anymore. I will return the boy once it is done.]

“Don’t think I won’t kill you here, Liepard!”

Hala had enough as he reached for a Pokeball.

The air grew tense as the Meowths holding Hau flexed their claws for their Queen’s honor.

Liepard looked at Hala with a smug expression.

Hala could tell what she was saying to him.

Could he throw the Pokeball faster than she could slash him?

He didn’t know if it would reach or not, but his anger was leading him to believe he could make it.

That thought ended when one of the Meowth claws flexed close to Hau’s neck.

Hala was enraged, but gradually lowered his throwing arm.

That was when Adrian made his move!

[Now!]

Silently, a Stringshot and a Spiderweb fired out from the window, wrapping around the claw near Hau’s throat and the other in the eyes of the other Meowth!

“Nyaaa!!”

“Run!”

Adrian yelled at Hau as he quickly recovered from his shock and ran towards Adrian and the open window.

Everything moved at that moment!

Hala firmly gripped his Pokeball and threw it towards the group of cats while Persian and Liepard went to secure Hau in their grasp.

Hariyama also tried to close the gap between them. His hands began to glow as he tried to use Arm Thrust on them both.

That’s when they all heard Adrian’s voice again.

“Wimpod! Sand Attack!”

Wimpod appeared from under his chin and fired a spray of sand towards the Liepard!

“Nyaaaa!!!”

Liepard stopped and dodged the attack as Persian got hit by it.

It didn’t stop him completely, but it was just enough to distract him as Hala’s Hariyama smashed its hand into his face!

*Boom*

*Spluch*

The Persian was crushed outright as Liepard gazed at Adrian with fury!

“Nyaaaa!!”

The Liepard roared as it suddenly shifted into four different clones using Double Team!

Hariyama took a wild guess and quickly attacked two of them, but they quickly dissipated!

The copy on his right and left jumped past him towards Hau, but soon found the shadow of two claws came down on them!

*Booom*

A large figure stood over the crater it left as it slowly raised its claws.

“Did you get her?”

Hala asked, but to his horror, Crabominable shook his head.

He soon saw a shadow moving in the smoke next to him as it quickly descended upon Hau!

“Hau!”

“Water Gun!”

Dewpider breathed in and spewed a jet of water at Liepard, slowing her down as she dodged against the attack!

“Nyaaaaa!!!!!”

She suddenly unleashed an aura of bloodlust Adrian and Hau had never seen before.

The two were frozen as she immediately changed targets and decided to attack Adrian at the window instead!

Her claws glinted dangerously as they neared Adrian's face!

As this was happening, Nanu looked at Rebecca once more before closing his eyes. His perpetual grin disappeared as he looked on solemnly.

“You had a chance, but now you blew it. I can no longer help you.”

Liepard was only a few meters away from Adrian when Hau suddenly stood in front of him!

“Hau! Look out!”

Hau ignored him as he could only helplessly watch as the claws of Liepard descended on Hau!

*Puchi*

Adrian was frozen with shock as blood splashed over his face.

He could only see his friend getting punctured by the claws of Liepard!

“Hau!!”

Adrian’s eyes turned red as tears filled his vision!

“Alright. You’ve had your fun. End her.”

A cold voice rang out behind him as Adrian saw a wide smile cover Hau’s face!

*Crack*

The Liepard looked at the face of her hostage in sudden fear as she suddenly saw the world upside down.

As she fell towards the ground in shock, her open eyes registered Hau transforming into a bipedal black and red fox!

A sinister sneer covered its face as it laughed at her demise.

‘I stood no chance, huh?’

Her final thought felt bitter as her conscience disappeared into the black abyss.

………….

Adrian slowly registered Hau turning into a Pokemon as the bipedal fox snickered at the last moments of Liepard.

Liepard’s body suddenly twitched as black energy suddenly began to ooze out of it.

The bipedal fox's grin grew wider as it quickly sucked in the energy.

“Kekeke.”

It laughed loudly for a moment before turning to Adrian and waving its hand in front of Adrian.

“!!”

Adrian suddenly refocused as he looked at the Fox with a mix of emotions.

He touched his face and realized it was dry. There was no blood, just the feeling that it was all so real.

His legs sank as he fell on his butt.

The bugs were all cautiously looking at him, hoping he was okay. Grubbin clamped his jaws together menacingly as it watched the fox.

“Alright. Good job Zoro, but don’t think I didn’t notice that stunt.”

Brian came behind Adrian with Hau asleep on his shoulders.

All the stress suddenly went out of Adrian as he closed his eyes and passed out.

“Haaa. He did good, but it’s still too early.”

*Poof*

Brian looked over his son and noticed one of the Pokeballs opened up with contact to the ground.

His face paled as he realized it wasn’t the one he gave him.

“Gal?”

Gallade appeared and looked around the room only to find Adrian on the ground with Brian hovering over him.

Gallade’s arm blades shoot out from his elbows as he readies his stance!

“Wait! I didn’t do anything this time! It was Zoroark!”

Brian pointed towards Zoroark, but only found a Pichu sitting on the window with a confused expression.

Brian suddenly realized he was in greater danger than he realized.

Those emergency balls had a function of when they were opened, they would alert their owners when they were in use.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Brian slowly turned his head as Rotom looked at him with a pitying gaze, but he had to do his job.

Brian read the call was coming from his wife and knew he wasn’t getting out of this one easily.

"Damn it, Zoroark!"

He had two pissed off psychics to deal with now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

14