Ch 10: New Kid
4.3k 11 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

"Hell yeah. I'm going to school!" I shouted.

I hadn't gone to one in my previous life. Everything happened at the orphanage so I was excited as hell. I also wanted to know more about the muggle world now. If things were the same as in my previous life I could help dad make a lot of fucking money.

"Yeah, yeah," Dad said with sleepy eyes and apparated me to a street near the school.

"Don't go too nooky nooky with the Muggles. Kay?" Dad asked with a sleepy voice.

"Soccer mom," I said in a low voice.

"What did you say, young man?" Dad started but I gave a quick hug to him and ran off towards the school.

"Remember the vials. Okay." I shouted and ran off.

I found the school after a bit of walking. It was named Gregory's Primary school.

" I remember that from somewhere. " I said and thought hard about where I remembered the school from.

I found my class and entered it cheerfully which may have looked weird to a bunch of six and seven year olds. I had a pure black blindfold on like Gojo and my hair stood out on itself.

I ran into the classroom and sat on the front seat. No students seemed to have arrived yet so I just sat there and looked around.

"Pretty standard room. Neat." I said while getting comfortable in my seat.

Suddenly someone sat down beside me. It was a girl with black messy hair and glasses.

"H-hello. Are you new?" She asked.

"Yup. Name's Anos Prince." I had decided to go with my grandmother's name for the Muggle school. It wasn't like someone from the ascended houses was studying in muggle schools so no one knew of it.

"Oh." Was her only response.

"May I know your name, my lady?" I said with a chuckle. She seemed embarrassed.

"Oh. Harriet. Harriet Potter." She said and I couldn't help but let a little 'Ooh' escape from my mouth. Harriet squinted her eyes at me probably surprised at my reaction as If I knew her.

"Pretty neat name," I said with a low whistle and that seemed to satisfy her curiosity.

"Oi! Harriet give me your homework." A kid so fat that I couldn't have imagined existing entered the class.

Now that I looked at Harriet she had dusty clothes and even dustier sunglasses.

"Dudley why can't you do your own," Harriet said at the now identified Dudley.

"What did you say?" Dudley reached his arm towards her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said with a clean voice.

"Who are you?" Dudley asked.

"I only tell my name to those that have enough brain cells to comprehend it. If you have enough of those then do try to complete your homework on your own. " I said and moved my face to look at Dudley.

It seemed my words were too harsh for the kid as he began crying and went out of the class.

After some time the class began to be filled with students and all of them gave weird looks at Harriet and even weirder looks at me. Finally, the teacher entered the class and looked almost bewildered to see me there.

"Oh you must be the new student.", She said but she kept glancing at my blindfold thinking if I was dumb to be wearing that or if it would be too inappropriate to ask me to take that off.

I didn't say anything about it and she decided that it'll probably be better to ask my parents later.

"Why don't you introduce yourself." She said and I could see from the corner of my eyes that Dudley was getting ready to laugh at me when I fell down.

Much to their surprise I stood up and went in front of the class as if I didn't have a damm blindfold on.

"Yo. Name's Anos Prince. I like my Dad, friends, having a chill life, bunnies, wolves, and all other animals in general except bugs. " At that one excited student closed his fists again.

" I dislike bullies, those that break easily, and weak people. Hope to have a nice time with all of you. " I said and made a little peace sign with my hands.

" Ok everyone please behave properly with your new friend ok. " The teacher looked as bewildered as the students but decided to just continue the classes.

*2 Hours later*

'Fuck this is boring as hell. ' I thought while putting my head on the desk. Everyone seemed to be doing their own thing while the teacher was trying to get us to learn about tables and stuff.

Harriet seemed to be interested in trying to figure out how my head and hands could keep up with the teacher writing on the board.

"I can hear too you know," I said and she immediately gave a small hiccup and went back to her work.

*Lunchtime*

Wow, Lunchtime Yay. The whole class seemed excited as hell except Harriet and me.

Dudley was busy showing off his 3 set tiffin and his appetite intrigued me more than my Potions book. Maybe he had a troll parasite inside him but that wouldn't explain how he could still get fat. Hmm, interesting.

Harriet seemed almost hesitant to take out her lunch. It was a steel tiffin with nothing more than two breads with a little jam on them. It seemed that Petunia if I remembered correctly had thought that she'll go bankrupt if she put a spoonful of jam on her bread but the same thought hadn't stopped her from making a buffet for Dudley.

I took out my own tiffin. It was 4 Ham and cheese sandwiches. Two of them had a bit of Dragon spice on them. Harriet seemed even more embarrassed after seeing my tiffin and her own was over even before I could finish my first sandwich. A growl from her stomach made her turn crimson.

"A wise man once said that Joey doesn't share food but I am feeling a bit benevolent today so here my lady I'll share some with you," I said while offering Harriet a sandwich.

"But I don't have anything to share with you." Harriet seemed almost shocked that I offered her food.

"What are we the Egyptians? This is not a barter system Harriet just eat." I said and put the tiffin in front of her.

She took one of the sandwiches cautiously.

"Oh, that one's too spicy probably," I said with a fairly low voice.

Harriet didn't seem to mind my comment and took a huge bite .

After that, I had to share two water bottles with her too. I couldn't have forgiven myself if the 'Girl that Lived' had died because of a sandwich.

_______________________________________

Author's Note: Double chapters today. Hehe.

I'm gonna try to explore a different side of the wizarding world. Old and new alike.

You can read upto 8 chapters ahead for both my books on my Patreon if you want. It helps out. The link will be down below.

127