Ch 27: First Day
2.4k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

"Guess it's time," I said and looked at the sky. The sun was out for probably an hour.

"Guess I should wake everyone up." I went out of my room and pulled the sheets off of Draco and Ron. Both of them had compromised by making a Pillow wall between the large bed and choosing sides.

"What are you? Some kind of Quarrelling couple or some shit? Get up, we still need to find a way out of the common room. " I said and Draco immediately got out of bed after hearing this. Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa would probably make his ears bleed if he was late on the first day.

I then knocked and entered Harriet and Hermione's room.

"Wake up or we'll be late," I said and Hermione was awake in a second.

"Good Morning. Now wait in the common room, we need to find a way out of there." I said to Hermione who rushed off.

" Hey, sleepyhead wake up." I pushed Harriet a little to wake her up.

"5 more minutes." She said in a groggy voice.

"5 minutes my ass, we gotta make breakfast," I said and she woke up.

"We?" She said in a still sleepy but surprised voice.

"Of course, We. Do you want to eat another one of my Dragonspice sandwiches? Or I can make a Phoenix flame water. Really clears the insides of your body you know." I said and Harriet looked at her surroundings.

"So it wasn't all a dream." She said as she got on her feet and I grabbed her glasses.

"Of course it wasn't a dream. Now let's go." I said and we exited the room to find everyone sitting on the couch. Draco looked worried, Hermione looked as if she was gonna jump off the roof so she could get to classes and Ron looked like he still couldn't understand the situation.

"Now everyone please greet each other and shake hands. We're gonna need the power of friendship for what we're about to do. " I said and everyone looked at me weirdly.

" We're gonna cook breakfast. Now put the chair down Ron, we're all civilized people here. Let's cook a humble breakfast for our humble home. " I said and everyone looked even more weirded out.

"But doesn't the castle give breakfast too? It was on a Breakfast table in 1990 that Greyback attacked and was repelled by the Headmaster. It's written in 'The tale of a bloody wolf'." Hermione said with confidence.

" It was at the Slytherin Breakfast table where the Vivios hid his first Galleon. " Draco replied with a lazy voice.

" It was on the Breakfast table where the idea of Flourish and Botts was created. Fred told me. " Ron said, still sleepy.

" Hot damm. I wanted to bond a little with you guys, not a history lesson on a Breakfast table of all things. Come on Harriet, let's get away from these weirdos. " I said and went to the kitchen and began making the breakfast with Harriet helping me.

*15 minutes later*

"Shouldn't we help them?" Hermione said while looking at the other two.

"I'll burn the house down," Ron replied with a straight face.

" Anos can do it," Draco replied like the laziest cheerleader.

"Oi! Come and eat," I shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming," Hermione replied and all three of them moved to the kitchen and saw a dozen sandwiches and 5 different colored drinks.

"But we haven't brushed our teeth," Hermione said seriously.

"Well, we're children so we can be Barbarians for one day at least," I replied and began eating as everyone else started theirs too.

"The orange one is for you Ron, the green one's your Draco, the Blue ones for Harriet, and the pink one's yours Hermione. " I said and pointed at the drinks.

"Yours?" Hermione asked.

I simply held up a crimson-colored bottle in my right hand.

"So how long can you go without blood. Just hypothetically of course." Hermione asked and Draco almost choked on his sandwich and took a huge gulp from his Green colored drink.

"Well, it depends on what time of the year it is. My thirst increases as I grow up so instead of drinking a huge amount I instead take small drops at a time. Don't worry I've been practicing to control myself since I was a child." I replied though my practice had only started after I had bit Buckbeak on his feathery ass.

"Here take seconds," I said and gave all of them another sandwich while Harriet smiled innocently.

"Uh, thanks," Hermione said and everyone bit into their sandwiches.

Now we had 3 flame breathing monsters in our room.

"Water! Milk! Blood! Any damm thing!" Draco shouted.

"Well, I did give all of you some drinks didn't I?" I said and all of them gulped the bottles down.

"Ahhhhh. For a moment I thought I was gonna die. Good one Anos." Ron said and went to grab another normal sandwich.

The rest of the breakfast was uneventful though I did have to break a fight between Hermione and Ron every once in a while.

"Well let's find a way out of here," I said after all of us were done and went towards the exit. The door looked even more cool with light shining on it.

"Well here goes nothing," I said and pushed the door. Somehow it opened easily this time and I was pushed out of the room.

______________________

Chapter 36 is already out on Patreon. The link will be down below

Patreon.com/Ashara or you can just tap on the icon below.

71