Ch 35: Start of the year
1.3k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

"Why the long face?" Simon nudged at me from across the table.

"Nothing. That's Harriet Potter on my left, that's Hermione Granger on my right, The Red-Haired sloth is Ron Weasley and the snarky kid with Blonde hair and fondness of Rabbits is Draco Malfoy." I introduced everyone from our side.

" Everyone this blindfolded black-haired beauty is Lan Zhan from the land of the forever sun. That guy with really pale skin, silvery hair, and too many necklaces to be comfortable for his neck is Alucard and finally, the Black haired, blue eyed, whip wielding pervert is Simon Belmont." I introduced the other group and now every guy on the table except Lan Zhan was staring at me. Though Ron seemed out of it.

"Also Alucard is a Vampire Noble, Lan Zhan is from a sect of Demon Hunters and Curse Banishers while Mr. BD definitely not old enough for it M here is, heir apparent of his clan," I said while drinking some water.

As I expected no one actually got the last part of my sentence so I just left it at that as everyone slowly began eating and talking their way out of my awkward introductions.

*30 Minutes later*

"Okay so where exactly is our Common room?" Simon asked with a yawn.

" Well you can either jump in through the glass behind the Professor's table or we can go to the 3C to enter it," I said with a stretch of my hands. Sometimes counting your steps made all the difference.

" Well then let's go. I need to retire to my studies for the night." Alucard said as we moved towards the moving staircases. Though I looked back and noticed Ron wasn't following us.

"Ron?" Harriet shook him a little but he still didn't move. Finally, he seemed to come out of trance and instead of saying anything to us rushed towards God Knows where in the crowd of students.

"That's weird," I said with my hands in my pockets.

"You're not gonna follow him?" Hermione asked.

"What! In this wild crowd?" I looked at her incredulously. I wasn't mad enough to do that just yet.

"Eureka!"

"Die you evil scum!"

"You son of a bitch I'm in!"

The moving staircases were certainly a lot more lively tonight as the new students were probably hitting it off with the others.

As we moved towards the third floor we finally came across an empty painting.

" Well here goes nothing." I said and tapped the painting. The painting parted to the inside of our common room.

"Welcome. Feel free to use any room since we haven't exactly claimed any. Your luggage?" I asked and Alucard rubbed a purple ring on his left hand and his luggage simply burst out without a speck of dust.

"Storage ring for travel and for sunlight. It can become rather itchy during the day." Alucard explained.

'Well, that's a mild way of putting it.' I thought back to the '12 brutal self mutilations throughout the world'. A vampire was ranked around a solid  5 there. Instead of just burning them into ashes like one might think Sunlight instead gave Vampires a terrible itchiness that they couldn't help but scratch. For a human that may just lead to a red spot but for a Feral or Housed Vampire that had claws able to slice apart low-quality steel with varying results that resulted in something a lot worse.

One Feral Vampire had ended up stranding himself in the middle of a road as the sun came up. He ended up slicing apart his own flesh little by little for hours till even his organs were turned into minced meat and his healing finally couldn't keep up. It was a nightmare of paperwork for vampires and humans alike.

"Yeah, I can understand. My bloodline also does something similar but on a lot less severe scale." I said and Alucard gave me a somewhat knowing nod as Simon just gave a low chuckle. For him of course this was just a better tool to ambush vampires with.

Lan Zhan just showed a storage ring of his own and crashed on the couch with his sword still strapped to his back. Not even waiting to go to a room.

"Don't worry Simon you can wear the same clothes every week. 3 Days from the front side, 3 days after flipping them inside out, and on Sundays you can just lie naked in your sheet." I said with a smile.

"What! No!" Simon just chose a random room and ran inside.

One by one all of us went to our room ready to sleep and wake early for our first official day of school.

*Morning*

"Hey, asshole get out of the damm toilet! And how the hell do you need 30 god forsaken minutes to take a fucking bath you damm witches! And you idiot! You better finish that Bottle of Milk before I turn it into piss!" Simon shouted at us to hurry up.

" At least let me enjoy my milk dude. And why do you have to be so loud in the morning? What kind of Belmont are you if you actually try." I said with a yawn as I stepped into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee.

"So much for the House Dragon glamour. A single bathroom was capable of defeating all of us. All of us are late on the first day itself. We need to be in the classroom in 10 Minutes. Where's the Weasley?" Draco asked with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Dunno. He didn't return during the night." I replied as I dropped some blood into my coffee.

"Wait, if none of us are supposed to be bathed yet then why the hell are you and Mr. Nobility over there all dressed up and pretty?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We don't need to sleep as much as your flesh suits do," Alucard replied as I handed him a cup of coffee.

"So how the hell are we late in the first place?" Draco asked as Simon shouted at Lan Zhan in the background.

"Beats me." I gulped down my coffee and grabbed my robes.

"Hey! Wait for us mortals!" Simon shouted as I exited the common room with Alucard.

"Better run fast Belmont," Alucard said and adjusted his robes.

*15 Minutes later*

"They should be here any minute now," I said as I waited for everyone else to make it into the Transfiguration classroom.

Alucard and I were seated at the front. Like the good students, we were. Patiently waiting for our housemates.

Chapter 52 is already out on Patreon.

Consider supporting there if possible. Thanks.

Patreon.com/Ashara (There's also a link down below.)

_____________

Author's Note: Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night.

41