Waking up
1.1k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Anos's POV*

"Ugh..." I clutched my head with my right hand as I opened my crusty eyes. How long was I here?

*Crack*

'Huh?' Instead of finding something solid there was something crushed in my hands. Is that stone?

I fell down on solid ground.

"Aaalucard?" I asked trying to roll the word out of my mouth. I needed water 

Alucard was 10 steps away from me.

"Help me stand up at least," I said clutching my head. It felt hollow.

"Your hand," Alucard answered.

"The fuck's wro- Oh!" I looked back between my hand and the now broken Altar. I had taken a chunk of stone and ground it into dust. With my bare hands, so it probably was a good idea to stay away.

"How long has it been?" I asked looking around. My throat felt like cactus, did they forget to give me water and stuff?

"4 Years," Alucard answered with a straight face.

'Fuck. Kill me again, my old man will kill me. That's gonna be some banging Potions and Occlumency lessons I missed. Well shit, I'm dead.'

"You're joking right?" I asked panicking.

"Yes," Alucard answered with a nod. Was he being sarcastic or serious? At least go all the way to one side.

"You really are joking right? It's been 6 or 7 hours right?" I asked rubbing my head and trying to stand up. Now only if this Altar was made of stronger stuff and didn't just turn into dust.

"It's been 3 days. You have a lot of homework pending. We've helped with the cover story. If anyone asks then you were hit by a flying Orc while returning from Ollivanders."

'Well, that's as good as it gets I guess.' I thought finally standing up.

" Zephyr, will be here anytime now. He didn't move for 3 days but we needed our Magical Theory teacher back." Alucard continued.

" Yeah tell him thanks," I said nonchalantly.

" You're not going to say it yourself?" Alucard asked amused.

" Yeah, but first I need to figure out why my back is shining like a Goddamn flashlight!" I said angrily, who the hell was performing healing magic on my back? Was there a priest hiding behind that pillar giving free healing?

" Turn around," Alucard said still maintaining his distance.

" You've got a Dragon shaped tattoo going from the nape of your neck down to the very end of your back. It's glowing golden." Alucard provided.

'Yeah as if there weren't enough reasons for Dad to discard me. Just needed a tattoo to complete the set.' I thought running a hand through my hair.

I wasn't feeling cold despite the top half of my body being naked so Limitless was working just fine and I could feel the shadows moving so Ten Shadows was back too. Both of them felt stronger too.

"Here, I'll help," Alucard said throwing my clothes out of his dammed convenient ring.

"So, how was it? Did you sleep your way through all of it?" Alucard asked as I tried to put on my clothes without tearing them apart with these elongated nails, why the hell did these shirts feel tighter?

"I wish I had slept through that. Did Dad eat or not?" I asked putting my mask back on. This piece of clothing is divine.

"I would like to say yes, but considering the fact that even Slytherin lost 35 Points in the last three days I would say no," Alucard answered.

'Ah yes just what I needed to hear. My father is wasting his life away.' Why did my body feel burning right now? 

"You've got a handle on your strength now?" Alucard asked and I put my gloves on and clutched my hands.

"I think so," I answered.

"Then here." Alucard slowly came forward with my Blood Vial.

"Did someone spit in my vial or something? Why does it smell so bad." I said frowning as I put my blindfold on. Smelt like a Too Well Done piece of Shit.

Alucard raised his eyebrow in answer.

"You can smell the Wendigo blood?" He said interested.

"Is that what that is? Who the hell burnt that Stag?" I asked surprised. Those pieces of shit weren't native to here unless someone Tamed them and whoever could tame those was one sick motherfucker.

"Our Magical Theory teacher most likely. They most likely came here for the Dragon Heart and Dragon Blood." Alucard said corking the vial open.

" Some kind of Raider?" I said pulling my mask down.

" Perhaps. Open your mouth. 2 drops is all you're gonna get." Alucard said and dropped two mind-numbingly sweet drops of blood from the vial. 

" Also your canines are elongated. You won't be able to close your mouth properly like that. You'll have to learn how to keep them short." Alucard added.

I swept my tongue around and almost split it in half at the mentioned teeth. They really were outrageously long. At least they felt like that. One more thing on the bucket list.

*Swoosh*

In a whirl of leaves and broken space, Dad and Zephyr appeared. Dad looked pale and his hair was greasier which was really saying something.

I limped forward to meet them halfway. At least Dad didn't look angry not that he would have the energy to shout at me anyway though this time I probably deserve it.

Dad didn't say anything thankfully and just hugged me. It felt real, all of it felt real, the air the warm feeling, even the burning pain in my chest that was slowly receding. Even the hollow feeling inside my skull felt real. It wasn't a dream, it didn't fail.

I hugged him back.

*Crack*

'Well, shit.'

_____________________________________

Author's Note: Ch 80 is out on Patreon. Support me there.

Patreon.com/Ashara

Hope everyone has a nice Day/Night

22