Epilogue – Demon Child
201 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsukiko sat down and observed the man in front of her, yesterday she celebrated her fourth birthday and had gotten herself a wonderful birthday gift. Scarred face man, she smiled at him her sweetest smile, the one that made all bookkeepers of the city turn and run for their lives.

The man shuddered as she leaned forward. A picture perfect spotless little doll, she had dressed herself up like a doll, her mother was upstairs in the kitchen humming a tone the soft melody hearable down in the cellar.

"Remember me?" She asked, and the scent of urine filled her nose.

"Perfect you are afraid, wonderful." She clapped her hands and rose to her feet. Her hands folded like a genuine lady, for this occasion she had even painted her nails in black.

Black and White, she aimed for impact on this.

Slowly she drew a knife from her sleeve pocket, a small one, barely the size of her hand, and looked at him. "Have you ever skinned something. I mean skinned it alive, there are quite a few techniques, one of them has been perfected by a race called the Oodn, they have to shave their upper level skin off on their body, well for them, it is due to hygienic reasons, but you can apply the same technique to humans, less pleasant. Slowly skinned skin layer for skin layer, humans have seven, you know." She threw the knife up and caught it. "Seven layers to get rid of, once we have completed the sixth you will be so sensitive to touch it hurts to wear clothing, or even the sunlight does hurt, everything will make you wish it does, in that state I leave you chained there and once it has healed back I will lighten you off another layer again." She let her head go left and right. "Again and again and again."

The man trembled in front of her and stared at her. "You are no child, you are a demon." He said, and she smiled at him.

"Right I am, but unlike evil ones I only punish bad people." she told him in all seriousness. "Well, that being said I can still choose between bad people who die quickly and those who take a long time."

"What do you want." he asked, and she had her attention snap to him.

Now there we go, I will kill him painfully anyway, but first I want all I can get

"Information." she said and clapped her hands spinning and putting in a few mock dance movies, she wanted to creep him out more, make him fear more. The more he feared, the more he would sing like a bird.

"There is a place for people like you." he said, and she peeked up at him, now what did he mean by that.

"For people like me."

"For people that are more demons than humans, it is the hidden leaf, the village is a place for people who are like you, cruel slaughterers, no one will think of you as weird there." he said giddy, he was thinking himself clever was he not. "I am sure you are searching for a place to lie low, you have been too high profile here in the c-capital, the gangs are already hunting you, the miracle child." he sounded convinced. Tsukiko did not bother correcting him, the gangs worked for her, they did not hunt her, they revered the ground she walked on.

"And that would be where." She was indeed curious, she had not heard of that place yet.

"I don't know, what I do know, is some mad guy went around collecting children, he was called Oro something. The place is called Konoha."

"Konoha, how intriguing, and you say there is a possibility to get a clean slate there."

"Yes, they usually don't accept outsiders, but someone like you, I am sure they will make an exception."

"In other words, they only take the capable and the ones born there. Interesting." Tsukio leaned back. "Not that it will change anything for you.  You killed my sister, you killed Tsukiko, and I am her ghost and her revenge." she leaned forward. 

11