Chapter 15 – Mori Neutral City: Four Leaders
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A screeching sound is heard before the screen is projected, drawing the attention of the crowd. Four well-known figures dressed formally appeared on the large wide projected screen. Their expressions convey a strong sense of sadness and sympathy.

The four figures are the well-known city's leaders.

“Greatings everyone! We know you're still reeling from what happened earlier, so we'll do everything we can to help, and please accept our condolences to those who have lost loved ones.”

Gail Gnauargba, 「a Dwarven Kingdom: Dwarko representative.」 A former Dwarven king's adviser who is assigned to represent thm in Neutral city as one of the leaders due to his great wisdom in managing affairs, love for his fellows, and willingness to judge. An elder dwarf who stands 3 inches taller than a typical dwarf. He may be old for humans but still has a good memory and instinct, he knows a little in terms in combat too. But one big reason that he is dump in being a representative is that, he is plotting coup in their nation. The King have known his plans without Gail noticing. He’s being carefree sometimes that led to suspicion of the King. That may be a act of treason, unforgivable and should be punished by impromptu decapitation, but the king thought that it would be better to use his other talent than waste it. As the plan is still not executed, he just thrown him to Mori  Neutral City. 

“We are still looking into the cause of what happened, rest assured our people, we won’t tolerate such things. We will make sure the culprits will pay and we will do our best to help in your recovery!”

Clothilde Thibault Leclair, 「a representative from Human race from Empire of Ur. 2nd Imperial Princess, daughter of Emperor Théophile Leclair and Empress Élisabeth Thibault – Leclair.」 She gave up on her competition to his siblings to become heir, and she insisted her self to become representative for Humans in Neutral city to avoid discussions of being arranged for marriage. A daring, fierce, beauty equal to none, will defy rules that she sees not worthy following. Once created and commander of her own royal order unit,  led them once in a war, her unit were always triumphant. 

“Yes, we will definitely crush whoever they’re! Humans or even demons! I’ll kill all who dare disturb our peace!”

Furstenberg , 「1st son of Demihuman’s Beast King in Demina, their representative in Neutral city.」Strong warrior, anda a war freak, but is forced by his father to become representative so that he won’t go insane by only thinking about war and to change his view in the world. He changed a little but, still there’s lingering of hate to humans and  feeling to go to war inside him.

“Oh boy, calm down a little will ya, Furstenberg? All four races can hear you hear, save your grudge for yourself, don’t make people feel more fear.”

Elrand Aragorn, 「Elven Nation Kingdom: Elvion, the representative for elven race. 」A level headed person, have a strong sense of justice but he takes it only for himself. If he see some prejudices, only when no one is looking he will act to dispose them. Elven Kings son from his 3rd Concubine, he assigned him to act as representative to shup him up, because he always try to force the talk of hinself becoming the next King. His facade face hiding his true nature. 

In short, the leader or representative from different trouble personalities. They don’t really fit to be ruling leaders but the Kings of different races don’t have choice. They don’t want to dispatch more important figure as their representative, because they don’t want to risk their own country as they have full hands in intercepting attacks of demons from the north. But so far, they managed to prosper the city in their management without a problem. 

It only means that their King made the right move. The only problem is that sometimes their opinions will cause internal disagreement and they sometimes fight each other. They only keep it to themselves, because they want one thing, to rule, aside from Clothilde that just want to get away from marriage talks. Clothilde acts as the mediator between the three when they start a fight. Saying ‘If you want to fight each other, fight me instead!’ Hearing those words makes the other three shiver and turn pale, because for the three, hurting a women isn’t a good act.

 Aside from that, they know how strong Clothilde is for merely just being a women, in addition she surpassed the normal  strength of humans. They all already tasted defeat from her  when they caused ruckus who’s to be above everyone in them, during their first year of being the ruler of the city. Also, no one wants to defy such a Divine beauty. We can say that their government is looking and heading to the right path because of Clothilde’s presence. The three just shut up whenever Clothilde takes the table to discuss matters of their city. They can’t do anything but to just complain behind her back carefully, if tyhe get caught, they will get beaten to pulp personally by Clothilde. And thanks to Clothilde, the three gained a strange fetish. 

We can say that their kindness, elegance, majestic, and respectable figure they show in public, is just a cover up of their true natures when they are acting true to themselves. 

“We will discuss matters internally of what actions to take, for that, we will need your cooperations to each other for the time being. We will dispatch some people to aide in the current matter of the city reparations. I hope you understand us too.”

The projected screen disappeared after the announcement and appearance of the city leaders. The people’s in the city continued to do their thing, as they wait for further help and maybe another announcement. 





1