1.2 The CP Fan is online
192 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, who are you?"

At this time, the system had passed Cao Jianfeng's memory to him, and Bao Jianfeng tried to deal with the mess in his head. But for the man in front of him, along with the new memories, it was clear that he had never seen him before.

This pretentiously affectionate man immediately introduced himself: "Hello, Brother Cao, I am your senior, Zhang Zitong from the business administration department. I heard that you are a new member of the Student Union, so I wanted to meet and get familiar with you in advance."

Bao Jianfeng listened to him and knew that the plot has begun. The system has successively passed the plot to him. Although it has not been sorted out yet, he knows this name, which belongs to the protagonist gong1gong - seme, attacker/top, usually the dominant party in a relationship.

No way, that person came to the cannon fodder so early, the protagonist shou2shou - uke, receiver/bottom, counterpart to the gong has not gone abroad yet. Bao Jianfeng felt that such a person was disgusting.

Bao Jianfeng hurriedly acted as if he admired Zhang Zitong: "It turned out to be Senior Brother Zhang. I didn't expect that I could meet Senior Brother Zhang when I joined the student union. I was really lucky."

After communicating with Cao Jianfeng, Zhang Zitong felt that he was already in Cao Jianfeng 's heart. After showing off, he left with satisfaction.

Bao Jianfeng watched Zhang Zitong go away before slowly digesting the plot given to him by the system. In this world, the original owner of this body is also called Jianfeng, but the last name is different, his last name is Cao.

The protagonist gong of this world is called Zhang Zitong. There is a white moonlight3white moonlight - a person's unattainable first love, as the moon can be seen but is not within reach in his heart, that is, the protagonist shou, Qin Shenglin, the youngest son of the Qin family.

The two have similar family backgrounds, but Zhang Zitong is the only son of the Zhang family, and everything in the family will be inherited by him. Qin Shenglin was the second child, and the family didn't plan to let him inherit anything, so that he would be an idle aristocrat. His elder brother Qin Xing is good at everything and is a perfect heir.

Qin Shenglin was not reconciled, he felt that he was much better than his elder brother. So after graduating from university, he went on to study abroad and then returned to China to seize his family property.

The protagonist gong Zhang Zitong is a very 'lonely' person because Qin Shenglin has always been reluctant to be with him. So when Zhang Zitong was in his senior year, he met Cao Jianfeng, who looked a little like Qin Shenglin, and regarded him as Qin Shenglin's substitute. Later, when Qin Shenglin went abroad, he married Bao Jianfeng.

After marriage, Zhang Zitong is obviously still a slag, and the original owner is wearing a green hat4wearing a green hat - get cheated on while the gong plays outside.

Cao Jianfeng actually thought that Zhang Zitong would be faithful and take care of him after marrying him. But the dog couldn't change the habit of eating shit, so Cao Jianfeng had to endure it. He waited for Zhang Zitong to change his evil ways and return to righteousness. As a result, Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin finally got back together and Cao Jianfeng obtained a divorce certificate.

Cao Jianfeng and Zhang Zitong were together for seven years, but the original owner didn't get a penny after their divorce.

Bao Jianfeng vomited blood5vomiting blood - being very angry or frustrated when he saw this: "Is Cao Jianfeng in this world stupid? The family property of the scum gong is not his after the divorce? Doesn't the scum gong's lover often send him pictures and videos of them? Direct court appeal is enough to properly divide and transfer half of the gong's family property to him, right?"

The system immediately said: "Host, calm down."

Bao Jianfeng said blankly: "I'm very calm."

Next is the dog-blood6dog-blood story - exaggerated scenarios that seem fake or hard to believe or even situations that are just straight-up ridiculous story of Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin, and the murder of the original owner Cao Jianfeng.

His task is to make Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin's relationship less detours and make them love each other as soon as possible.

Seeing the disgusting things between the two of them, Bao Jianfeng quickly agreed: "They are such a well-matched pair, it is really not suitable for a pitiful interruption like the original owner. I will do the task well and let them be tied together as soon as possible."

Listening to Bao Jianfeng's enthusiastic speech, the system suddenly felt confident.

Bao Jianfeng made a fist: "I will definitely let them enjoy the fruits of love and the marriage in advance." After speaking, he left the place ambitiously.

They should get married as soon as possible to avoid harming to others.

Bao Jianfeng recalled the identity of his body and it was actually not bad. The family finances are okay, there is no shortage of money, and there is also a small family company.

Bao Jianfeng felt that in order to quickly have a conversation with Qin Shenglin or Zhang Zitong, in addition to being a member of the student union, he also needs a good background.

Bao Jianfeng's thoughts were running through his head. First, his company should grow well in the future. In the last life, there was no chance to show his strength, here, he should be able to do it.

Bao Jianfeng make a list of the things and red flags that might derail him on the way to the future, and studied how to approach it better.

It seems that more approachable is Qin Shenglin.

After all, at this time, Qin Shenglin was already holding on to various golden thighs7hold someone's thigh - get something with the help of someone with power or ability.

However, even though Qin Shenglin looks down on a relatively ordinary family like the original owner, he will still show him some face.

Bao Jianfeng quickly returned to his dormitory, changed to a set of fashionable clothes, finished his hair, and then gracefully walked to the place where Qin Shenglin hang out recently, intending to have a chance encounter with the protagonist shou.

9