1.3 The CP Fan is online
155 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bao Jianfeng knew that Qin Shenglin liked to hang out in the corner of the English department recently. He actually only wants to meet various potential golden thighs there. According to the plot, after Qin Shenglin returned to China, there were still many people who helped him, and then partnered to frame the original owner.

The original owner didn't want to retaliate against them but just wanted to live his life in peace and stability.

Fortunately, they didn't have time to do anything in this life.

He must first establish a good relationship with these people, bring protagonists together, and make sure that the whole world knows that they are a pair.

In many cases, two people may not really like each other, but they go out together because other people are constantly matchmaking and cheering for them. Now, he will be going such a person, whether they really love each other or not. He wants to call them out constantly and be their most devoted CP fan1cp fan - fan of a couple.

As far as the male lead gong suddenly visited him today, Bao Jianfeng felt that he could not bear this kind of blessing of being close to him. So let the protagonist shou get this attention.

Bao Jianfeng, who was mentally prepared, put on his best smile and started to walk straight in the direction of Qin Shenglin.

Qin Shenglin is now chatting with his classmate, Liang Meijuan, a rich daughter of the Liang family. Her brother Liang Hanjin happened to be one of Qin Shenglin's potential golden thighs. In order to get close to him, Qin Shenglin has to patiently build a good relationship with Liang Meijuan.

After seeing Bao Jianfeng coming, Liang Meijuan immediately said to Qin Shenglin: "Shenglin, didn't I say before that I know a junior who looks like you? Look! It's him!" Liang Meijuan pointed at Bao Jianfeng and then beckoned Bao Jianfeng to come.

Liang Meijuan is also a student of the Student Union. She has already begun to hang out with the next generation of students in her senior year. She is also familiar with the freshmen. Cao Jianfeng had spoken to her several times, and they already knew each other.

Bao Jianfeng's eyes lit up, what a good fellow, it saved him a lot of effort to get close to Qin Shenglin.

He ran over obediently, and first greeted Liang Meijuan: "Senior Sister!"

Then he looked at Qin Shenglin in shock: "Is this Senior Qin Shenglin?"

Qin Shenglin looked at Cao Jianfeng with a smile and raised his eyebrows. "Oh? Junior Brother knows me?" Qin Shenglin felt stunned. Is Liang Meijuan blind? How does this soil bun2soil bun - a person who has not seen the world resemble me? Bah!

Bao Jianfeng looked as though he was unable to see the malice in Qin Shenglin's eyes. He smiled and said: "Of course I know you, you are a student with a high IQ. I and my classmates admire your grades. The principal and teachers often use your name as an example to encourage us."

Qin Shenglin was a little proud, but didn't show up this on his face: "Don't exaggerate, I'm not that good."

Bao Jianfeng shook his head: "I'm telling the truth! I also heard that people from the Student Union worked hard on the test only to have a little face in front of Senior Qin."

Qin Shenglin said dismissively: "I appreciate that." He was initiating Bao Jianfeng to roll off.

Bao Jianfeng acted like he couldn't get it and continued: "Sure enough, Senior Qin is like a school celebrity. In fact, my classmates and I want to know one thing… Are Senior Qin and Senior Zhang Zitong together?" 

Qin Shenglin immediately understood Cao Jianfeng's sinister intentions. If they are not together then does Cao Jianfeng know that he looks a bit like him and wants to be a stand-in?

Before Qin Shenglin could speak, Bao Jianfeng said quickly: "We all want to see the two seniors being together. We have heard the deeds of the two seniors since the first year of high school. It's too sweet. I want to see this relationship becoming true with my own eyes." 

Liang Meijuan heard it and immediately covered her mouth to laugh. She has heard of chasing and shipping celebrities, but she has never imagined this to happen in their school.

Qin Shenglin was also a little stunned. Was Cao Jianfeng asking because of this? Not because he wants to replace him? Or did this soil bun say that on purpose?

Qin Shenglin didn't have the tendency to believe things that people tell him. He was suspicious that Cao Jianfeng might just want to get close to him and then step on him to get the upper position.

Qin Shenglin frowned: "We are just ordinary friends."

5