1.4 The CP Fan is online
131 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We are just ordinary friends."

Bao Jianfeng pretended not to believe: "Ah? How could this be like that? Isn't it true? There are posts discussing the two of you on the forum. I thought we were about to have happy news!"

Qin Shenglin gave a perfunctory nod. Zhang Zitong is a spare tire. He will show up whenever Qin Shenglin needs him and do what he asks him for. Now that Zhang Zitong's family position is better than his, the status of a lover is not suitable. He can't confirm the relationship with him, but it's still okay for Zhang Zitong to entertain him once in a while.

They are all men and Qin Shenglin knows the inferior nature of men. As long as the food doesn't reach their mouths, they will always remain patient. On the contrary, after confirming the relationship, Qin Shenglin felt that Zhang Zitong would not be so good to him. It's better to maintain the current relationship between them.

Bao Jianfeng already said what he wanted, he didn't want to overplay it.

Liang Meijuan smiled and said: "Junior Cao, you are so cute and so funny today, but Shenglin is still single! Don't get me wrong, but if Shenglin has someone he likes, it won't be good for that person to misunderstand him.

Bao Jianfeng reluctantly nodded: "I also know that a melon forced off the vine won't be sweet. But, even so, I will always be the CP fan of the two seniors."

After that, Bao Jianfeng turned to look at Qin Shenglin and praised him again.

Qin Shenglin accepted Bao Jianfeng's flattery. Forget it, he doesn't care too much about this soil bun for the time being. It's just that he looks a little bit like him, so it's his blessing to let him be an acquaintance.

Qin Shenglin said softly: "After you go back, let your classmates don't worry about it. We are really just friends."

Bao Jianfeng pursed his lips: "Senior brother, don't worry, I won't go against your wish. Since the brother doesn't like me talking nonsense, I won't spread gossip and contribute to the discussion anymore."

A certain thought flashed through Qin Shenglin's. The corners of his mouth twitched and he asked: "Don't tell me that you have created a super topic1super topic - this function allows Weibo users to create and join interest-based content, an online group separated from the main Weibo space for me and Zhang Zitong?"

Liang Meijuan let out a 'poof': "Hahaha! Junior Brother, you are so funny!"

Bao Jianfeng pretended to be shocked, guilty, and uneasy as if someone had discovered a secret: "Oh, just pretend you don't know!"

Qin Shenglin was not really upset about that. This person is a stupid fan and is not threatening. Next time he can coax Zhang Zitong with the excuse of over-talking. He asked Bao Jianfeng: "Do you really think that Zhang Zitong and I are a good match?"

Bao Jianfeng immediately analyzed: "Yes, no matter from personal appearance to academic results, it is very good, plus the family background of the two of you is quite similar."

Qin Shenglin sneered: "I am the second child in the family and he is the only son. In the future, he will inherit the Zhang family business. I am very different from him."

Bao Jianfeng looked at him seriously and said: "Senior, you are so good, maybe you will catch up with Senior Zhang soon."

Qin Shenglin looked straight at Bao Jianfeng. This person was getting more and more pleasing to the eye.

In their circle, there are many people who are as unwilling as him, but most of them will accept their fate. But he won't. Why can his brother inherit the family business, but he can't? Why can he only be a rich second generation?

Obviously, he is no worse than his brother. Why do the people in his family can't see it? Cao Jianfeng's vision is not bad, at least he knows that he is capable.

Bao Jianfeng really felt that Qin Shenglin had the ability to achieve this specified thing. In the plot, he drugged his brother, and then at the same time, he drugged the original owner, filming the video of the two of them hugging each other. This way he solved the two enemies with one stone.

As for catching up with Zhang Zitong, as long as Qin Shenglin's golden thighs would be put on hold, only the protagonist gong would fulfill all his requirements.

Bao Jianfeng planned to leave, after completing his task.

Next, he has to work hard for himself.

Although the original owner's family is average, there is a company to start with. If he doesn't want to be bullied, he has to stand firm. Moreover, the origins of that original owner fall behind compared to Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin.

In the plot, after the original owner was killed by these two people, the family members did not even have the power to take revenge. The evidence collected was useless.

He has to strengthen himself, and in the future, he won't be afraid of the two men retaliating against him.

Bao Jianfeng called home, first reported that he was safe, and then slowly tried to become familiar with the current situation of the family.

The original owner had the habit of contacting his family frequently, so Bao Jianfeng also had to do this. It's just that he is still a little timid in his heart. He hopes that people in the original owner's family won't find out that there is something not right with him.

The company at home is just a small company and if Bao Jianfeng wants to make it bigger, he has to study and plan everything well.

His dad was happy that Bao Jianfeng suddenly become interested in the company's affairs. Sure enough, his son grew up and started to care about his family's business.

"Don't worry, dad, I will study hard and make our company stronger in the future."

Listening to his son's words, Cao Wang only felt that his hard work was not in vain. The son is his treasure, and his company is his painstaking effort.

Cao Jiangeng is finally interested in the company and he is very happy, but if his son changed his mind so quickly, isn't it because someone in the school said something bad to him?

He has to ask carefully about it!

7