1.5 The CP Fan is online
141 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unexpectedly, dad would have such thoughts, Bao Jianfeng paused, and then explained with a smile.

It's just that his classmates not only have good academic performance but also have their own careers. In this environment, if he doesn't work hard, the gap between them is getting bigger and bigger.

"If I could, I would like to start from scratch like dad. Dad is so powerful and has always been my role model. However, since dad has such good resources, I figured out that it will be a shame to waste it."

"Hahaha, just choose the best for yourself." Although he was still a little uneasy, Cao Wang was particularly happy to hear his son's admiration and wish to move in the direction he always wanted his son to go.

He thought that when Cao Jianfeng went to university, the relationship between them would become more and more distant, but he didn't expect it to get better.

He has been working for several years, ignoring his wife and child at home. Now it seems that his son will be able to take over soon.

He has to tell his wife the news quickly. After thinking about this, Cao Wang ended the conversation with Cao Jianfeng.

"Huh, it doesn't seem to be revealing." Bao Jianfeng was a little nervous when he played the role of other people for the first time and contacted the closest person. Fortunately, it passed.

According to this rhythm, they communicated on the phone during this period of time, and when they met again, even if Cao's father and mother felt something was off, they would think that he had changed in school.

When Cao Jianfeng traded with the system, he cared the most about his parents. He wasn't very keen on revenge, it was all caused by his blindness. If he hadn't believed in those sweet words at the beginning, there would be no subsequent things.

The original owner is worried about his parents and just wants to live his life safely so that his family will not be affected by him.

The original owner's parents bankrupted their family to collect evidence in the plot, still unable to bring down the two protagonists, finally fell one after another.

Bao Jianfeng touched his heart and whispered to himself: "Don't worry, they will have a good time. They are good parents."

After that, he picked up the book he had just borrowed and started to read it carefully. The information on the Internet is mixed-up and it is difficult to distinguish between true or false.

After studying for a while, Bao Jianfeng went to check out the super topic that he had previously mentioned to Qin Shenglin.

He has to pay attention to it from now on and continue to like and leave comments.

Fortunately, the original owner has his own profile on Weibo, which is a lot more convenient for him to use.

After finishing to leave likes, Bao Jianfeng signed up as a member and wrote a post on the super topic.

[Zombie CP is real! Leave a message in the comments to praise this perfect CP. I will draw two comments and give a small red envelope1red envelope - users can send monetary gifts of up to CNY100, something around $16, per go to others on the chat app to drink milk tea!]

After it was posted, many people left comments.

Bao Jianfeng nodded happily, his super-topic level should rise quickly. After this one lottery is over, he will continue to draw.

The cps of Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin are called zombie cps but he doesn't know who named it like that.

He thinks that the protagonists would feel embarrassed when they see it.

But looking at super topic's post, it seemed that Zhang Zitong had already invited his relatives and friends over there.

Coincidentally, Qin Shenglin returned to the dormitory and after listening to Bao Jianfeng's about his CP super-topic, he also went to take a look.

At the top of the forum happened to be a lottery for milk tea with red envelopes. The name was 'The Fairy Love Of The Seniors'. Qin Shenglin froze as he watched the name. He thought of Cao Jianfeng, whom he met in the afternoon. Looking at the amount of attention he had received, he didn't expect that there were quite a few people who followed him.

There are many pictures of him and Zhang Zitong in the group, many of them are taken secretly, and some separate pictures of them were pasted in the same frame.

Seeing Zhang Zitong's tender eyes and gentle smile in the photos, Qin Shenglin wanted to wake these people up.

Then after looking more carefully he was a little stunned. At the time, Zhang Zitong, did he really think of him that way?

5