1.6 The CP Fan is online
137 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Did Zhang Zitong really think of him that way?

Qin Shenglin didn't feel such tender eyes when the other person looked at him.

Then the zombie cp fan left a message there.

[The Fairy Love Of The Seniors: Oh! oh! Brother Zhang's gentle eyes, I am sure, he will definitely only look at Brother Qin that way! I think I can watch this pair of fairy lovers every day! When will they show their hearts to each other? Waiting for HE1HE - happy ending!]

Qin Shenglin smiled. Since everyone thinks that Zhang Zitong loves him so much, it seems that he can spend more time with him.

He heard that Zhang Zitong went to find Cao Jianfeng today so he should also know what Cao Jianfeng looked like, somewhat similar to him. Qin Shenglin doesn't know what he thinks about it, although he doesn't like it very much, but meeting Cao Jianfeng will only have a deterrent effect since he is a cp fan of the two of them, there is nothing to threaten him.

Then Qin Shenglin opened the Weibo of that zombie fan. This blogger, the whole super topic was full of his name, and he was very active.

As soon as he opened it, Qin Shenglin saw the latest message.

[Wow! I saw my idol today! OMG! It's a pity that my cp fan identity accidentally slipped in front of the Senior Brother. I wonder if he hates me? (T T)]

"..." Qin Shenglin took a deep breath, he really did not expect that this microblog actually belongs to this country bumpkin.

Qin Shenglin browsed through Weibo but did not follow Cao Jianfeng. He saved Cao Jianfeng's Weibo web page in his favorites.

It seems that this person is really a fan of Zhang Zitong and him. Fair enough.

The system saw that Bao Jianfeng was on the right track, and after starting the task, it stopped paying attention to Bao Jianfeng's affairs.

Now it does two hosts at the same time and it can't take care of two of them at once.

Moreover, the host changed his half-dead approach like when he was first bound, and took the task seriously, the system was very relieved.

Then it said goodbye to Bao Jianfeng and left, believing that when it came back, the host would already complete the task perfectly.

Bao Jianfeng also thinks that asking for the system's help is not the best idea. It is his duty to bring together this natural-made couple as soon as possible.

After looking at the super-topic again, Bao Jianfeng closed the browser. He took out his mobile phone and registered a stock account, and he began to research what he should invest in.

He is familiar with stocks, and he survived on them at the beginning.

The original owner's family treated him very well, and they gave him a lot of pocket money. He can't compare with the rich generation, but at least it's enough for a startup.

After completing the procedures, Bao Jianfeng transferred part of his pocket money to the stock account, ready to invest. The selected stocks still need to be studied. He read the latest news, as well as the local and economic reports.

After all the information was correct, Bao Jianfeng took notes, and then went to dinner with his roommates.

"Jianfeng, why did you watch the news today?" The original host and his roommate have a good relationship and the other knew what Cao Jianfeng had in plan to do in life.

"My dad said I should study hard and take over the family business as soon as possible in the future." Bao Jianfeng said with a smile.

"But aren't you not interested in things at home?"

Bao Jianfeng replied: "It's not that interesting, but everyone is working hard. It's not good for me to continue to be like this. Besides, my dad has been too tired these past few years. I just want to try if I can do it."

Listening to Cao Jianfeng's words, one of the roommates put his arm around Cao Jianfeng's shoulder and said: "Yes, Jianfeng, it always good to learn something new."

The few roommates Cao Jianfeng had lived with had good family backgrounds. Basically, after graduation, they will return to their family business to help. Cao Jianfeng was the only one who was not interested in this. The original owner just wanted to open a coffee shop as a small owner.

Everyone has their own ambitions so this is also not impossible. It is difficult to open a small store now without any assets. It just so happened that Cao Jianfeng's family conditions were okay and he wouldn't spend too much to open a small shop. But there are four people in the dormitory, all three of them are working hard. Only Cao Jianfeng has different ideas for the future in the dormitory. Some common topics are missing, and everyone talks less.

Although the relationship is not bad, every time Cao Jianfeng is there, they will hold back and don't bring up those business discussions.

It's alright. Now that he is here and everyone has a common language, the relationship will become more harmonious.

"Jianfeng, if you don't understand something in the future, you can also ask us brothers."

Bao Jianfeng nodded: "Well, I will ask for sure. Thank you!"

The original owner is actually lucky. These roommates can be regarded as big names in the circle. One of them was even with Zhang Zitong. At the beginning of the plot, it was because the protagonist gong had other ideas about the original owner that they gradually stopped seeing each other.

Back to the present moment, Bao Jianfeng and his roommates were eating with relish, but when a certain person appeared, they suddenly lost their appetite. That was when they saw the protagonist gong Zhang Zitong. Bao Jianfeng was too disgusted to eat.

Compared with the protagonist shou, Qin Shenglin, he had a worse opinion of Zhang Zitong.

Qin Shenglin is vicious, but it's better than this greasy, shameless and not admitting his wrongs protagonist.

Qin Shenglin was fully aware of what he was doing, but Zhang Zitong didn't think he had any problems during the whole process. When he married the original owner, he felt that as long as he didn't bring his lover home, he was still in love with the original owner.

Seeing how he walked over now, thinking that he was attractive, Bao Jianfeng felt that he could not even securely hold the dinner plate.

7