1.7 The CP Fan is online
111 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Junior Brother Cao, I didn't expect to meet you here."

Bao Jianfeng smiled slightly: "Neither did I expect to meet a Senior here." After speaking, Bao Jianfeng looked behind Zhang Zitong as if he was looking for something.

Zhang Zitong was a little unhappy. It was rare for him to lower his pride to chat with Cao Jianfeng, but the other attention was not on him.

"What are you looking for?"

Bao Jianfeng replied immediately: "It's a pity, I didn't see Brother Qin. I just met him today, he is a good person."

Zhang Zitong felt a bit cold behind him. Knowing what he was doing, his brain was a little blank for a moment, and then smiled reluctantly and said: "The brother Qin you mentioned is..."

There were not many people who have the surname Qin in this school. Obviously, that should be the person he thinks about.

A drop of sweat trickled down on Zhang Zitong's forehead. Bao Jianfeng smiled, this man has very poor mental strength. Is he this guilty and uncomfortable?

"Of course it is Brother Qin Shenglin! Does Brother Zhang know other Brother Qin?" Bao Jianfeng asked curiously.

At this time, Zhang Zitong didn't want to stay here for any moment longer, he felt that his mind was seen through by Bao Jianfeng. He smiled and said: "No, I only know one." Then he found an excuse to leave quickly.

One of Bao Jianfeng's roommates was also not happy to see Zhang Zitong. Chen Yufei ​​walked towards Bao Jianfeng and asked: "What is he doing here?" His expression was a bit serious, his brows frowned slightly, and he looked at Zhang Zitong's departure with disgust.

Bao Jianfeng shrugged: "I don't know, I always think he has bad intentions."

Chen Yufei ​​let out a long sigh of relief: "It's good for you to have this vigilance. Listen to me, this guy is not a good person, it's better to stay away from him if you don't want any trouble."

Bao Jianfeng nodded: "It's funny, he seemed a little scared of me just now. Didn't I just say Qin Shenglin's name? What is he afraid of? Isn't Qin Shenglin a classmate and friend with him?"

Chen Yufei said: "I thought about it before, but now you say it like this."

Bao Jianfeng inexplicably asked: "What are you talking about?"

Chen Yufei ​​was a little embarrassed and didn't know what to say. After seeing the other two roommates staring at him, he could only continue to speak: "Well, you look a little like Qin Shenglin. Zhang Zitong has been unsuccessful in chasing him. According to me, he is a scumbag. It is possible that he wants you as a stand-in."

"Yes." Bao Jianfeng said directly.

Another roommate said: "Seeing your reaction, we are relieved, don't be deceived by him."

Bao Jianfeng said disgustingly: "Even if my sexual orientation is like this, he doesn't have a chance."

The others nodded: "Anyway, you have to be clear, he is not a good person."

Bao Jianfeng thought to himself, Qin Shenglin is more suitable for Zhang Zitong, and only after they get married can he go abroad!

Bao Jianfeng continued to talk to his roommates: "Since Zhang Zitong likes Qin Shenglin so much and even finds a substitute who is similar, he should just be together with Qin Shenglin."

Chen Yufei ​​seemed to be very clear about the situation between them and he sneered: "You don't think that Qin Shenglin is also a good one, do you? Come on, Qin Shenglin just hangs him around like a spare tire. I don't know which second generation he has been meeting recently."

Bao Jianfeng said quietly: "Don't say that, I'm still a CP fan of the two of them."

"Puff!" Chen Yufei ​​sprayed his drink on the table. Then he rearranged his thoughts and suddenly said seriously: "Actually, it is a good thing for them to be a couple, this way they should harm other people less."

They all finished their meal and walked back to the dormitory together. Bao Jianfeng said firmly: "Anyway, if they are together, my dreams will come true."

Another roommate said: "The blind expectation of a CP fan?"

Chen Yufei pondered over it: "I'm very curious, how can you be a CP fan of these two dirty dogs?"

Bao Jianfeng said honestly: "I brainwashed myself."

"..." The roommates tactically looked at each other, the cp fan circle was too strange. But Cao Jianfeng was still fine, at least he will not be deceived by them.

Bao Jianfeng had to explain it to his roommates then later they will not have any problems with his actions afterward.

Chen Yufei ​​was indeed a member of their circle. Zhang Zitong and Qin Shenglin were famous personalities there. Of course, many people of the same age were very useful to Qin Shenglin's future plan, but they don't think Qin Shenglin is taking advantage of them. For the attitude of people like Chen Yufei, the rest will only think that Chen Yufei ​​is envious and jealous of them.

Some people just didn't listen, such as Cao Jianfeng, the original owner in the plot.

Listening to Chen Yufei ​​talking about them, Bao Jianfeng was thinking about how to make two protagonists hold their hands together.

5