1.8 The CP Fan is online
117 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listening to Chen Yufei ​​talking about them, Bao Jianfeng was thinking about how to make two protagonists hold their hands together.

Normally, they would be together when they are at the peak of their business career and also when Qin Shenglin won the rights to family inheritance. But now the task is to reduce unfavorable resistance and contradictions that hinder both of them from being together.

One of Bao Jianfeng's ideas was to use the broken bridge effect. That's to put a completely different obstacle that prevents from advancing the original plot further. Also, he should first educate Zhang Zitong on how to have Qin Shenglin in the palm of his hand and control him easily.

There was not much time so Bao Jianfeng had to make good use of this year. He wanted to be a love coach and a cp fan who kept calling for the ship to sail away. He also had to study.

Bao Jianfeng threw away the newly purchased financial-related learning materials. It was too difficult for him. He already wanted to quit. People, who finally die still have to learn what heavenly principles are, ridiculous, where is his golden finger1golden finger - it is basically a cheat, hacks, or ability to do something not possible?

Others are all becoming geniuses after crossing, and now, he needs to learn the things he isn't truly interested in. Bao Jianfeng suddenly felt desperate.

Zhen Guan, a roommate who played the game, took a break and gave him a curious look then said earnestly: "In fact, those books are useless. You will only get annoyed by reading them."

Bao Jianfeng was starting to have a headache when he heard it. He nodded repeatedly: "You are right." After that, he took a bath and went to bed.

Financial aspects can be practiced, but emotions cannot. He has to read a lot of psychology books before he can help Zhang Zitong. Thinking of it, Bao Jianfeng turned on the phone in the bed. He searched on Weibo, learned from other emotional counselors, read a few specious emotional chicken soup2chicken soup - super cheesy stories , added some landscape pictures to his Weibo, and then shut down the phone and fell asleep. 

There was a class early the next morning and when Bao Jianfeng went to the classroom, he saw Zhang Zitong who was waiting for him to come.

Zhang Zitong, just as he had forgotten the embarrassment of yesterday, smiled brightly at Bao Jianfeng: "Junior Brother Cao, we meet again."

Bao Jianfeng firmly grasped the book in his hand and like it's nothing he returned greetings with a brighter smile.

Zhang Zitong looked at this smile for a moment, his heartbeat speeded up a bit, and then he heard things that made him upset.

"As a CP fan of Brother Zhang and Brother Qin, it is rare to see the favor, so I can only continue to ask every day, when will you be together, Senior?"

Bao Jianfeng insisted that he was not embarrassed, and that embarrassment was the attitude only of Zhang Zitong, which made the protagonist's gong face heavy.

Zhang Zitong gritted his teeth and said: "Thank you for your concern. Qin Shenglin and I are just friends, please don't talk nonsense."

Bao Jianfeng said regretfully: "Eh? I have waited for so long. It is a pity that you two have not started dating yet."

Then he looked around and continued to say: "If Brother Zhang can't come up with an idea how to win over Brother Qin, then you can always ask me for help!"

After speaking, Bao Jianfeng waved his hand and left decisively.

No, who can't! Zhang Zitong really wanted to yell Bao Jianfeng back, but he was afraid that others would think about it, so he had to give up.

He has been chasing Qin Shenglin for many years, and he hasn't seen any improvement. Qin Shenglin has always maintained a state of friendship with him and that made him not satisfied.

If Cao Jianfeng has a way, then why should he look for a stand-in? Zhang Zitong chuckled slightly. It seemed that he actually thought that Cao Jianfeng could help him.

But if he thinks about it, looking for Cao Jianfeng as a stand-in can really help him relieve his hunger. And if Cao Jianfeng is reliable, he can indeed help him succeed with Qin Shenglin.

Chen Yufei ​​and the others waited for Bao Jianfeng to come into the classroom: "Why did he come to you again?"

Bao Jianfeng smiled and said: "It's okay, I found a new job, love coach, what do you think?"

Zhen Guan asked: "Who do you want to be coaching?"

Bao Jianfeng said righteously: "Of course it is our respected Brother Zhang!"

Chen Yufei ​​glanced at him: "You? Be his love coach?"

Bao Jianfeng raised his chin and said: "Although I don't have much practical experience, I studied a sufficient amount of theory."

Another roommate Su Shengzhen asked: "Isn't this a mischief?"

Bao Jianfeng became more confident: "It's better than him to mistake me!"

When the three heard it, it made sense. Chen Yufei patted Bao Jianfeng on the shoulder and said: "Come on! I am optimistic about you!"

Chen Yufei ​​sincerely hopes that these two scumbags will be together quickly. If his roommate Cao Jianfeng succeeds, it might be a great achievement.

After class, Bao Jianfeng turned on his mobile phone and found a text message from an unfamiliar number.

[Do you really think I can successfully pursue him?]

Bao Jianfeng knew who it was at a glance and quickly replied.

[Of course, as long as you listen to me and do what I say.]

5