1.9 The CP Fan is online
114 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bao Jianfeng was a little surprised because he didn't expect Zhang Zitong to take the bait so quickly.

Anyway, if he was a protagonist, wouldn't he think that as a potential cannon fodder could Cao Jianfeng be malicious?

Bao Jianfeng also wondered how to fool Zhang Zitong so that the protagonist gong could find him as a 'love coach'. As a result, this is it?

If Bao Jianfeng knew what Zhang Zitong thought, he would be even more surprised.

Next, Zhang Zitong responded to him very quickly.

[Yes, so do you have any suggestions?]

Looking at Zhang Zitong's text messages, Bao Jianfeng held his chin while thinking.

When Qin Shenglin returned to China, he would agree to Zhang Zitong's proposal because he was jealous that the original owner had become Zhang Zitong's other half. Although Zhang Zitong used the original owner as a substitute, he did not provide financial support for the original owner.

Qin Shenglin's jealousy was also because of the money obtained by the original owner. Of course, this was what Qin Shenglin thought. The original owner, this naive guy, didn't use Zhang Zitong and his money during the period of the marriage. He didn't have a job and stayed at home all day, like a nanny.

The monthly salary of a live-in nanny is very impressive, but Cao Jianfeng did not collect anything. Husband's hugs were enough and he actually firmly believed that Zhang Zitong would never turn back to him.

But there was cheating, there was the first time and the second time. What's more, the original owner was becoming less and less self-defeating so it was less likely that Zhang Zitong begins to be loyal to him. Cao Jianfeng thought that maybe there was still love between them. Otherwise, Zhang Zitong and the lovers he had would have entered their house door long ago, but he did not allow this to happen.

Everyone pretended that everything was fine until Qin Shenglin came back.

In this case, Bao Jianfeng felt that he could start from this aspect.

[In view of the complexity of the feelings, I need to understand some of the matters between you.]

Bao Jianfeng sent such a text message directly.

Zhang Zitong smiled. He thought that Cao Jianfeng really wanted to match him with Qin Shenglin, but there may be a scheme behind it.

Sure enough. He thought that no one could refuse such a good man as him.

Zhang Zitong thought it would take a bit of effort to catch Cao Jianfeng, but he didn't expect that to be so easy.

[Okay, just ask whatever you want and I will definitely tell you everything.]

Seeing Zhang Zitong cooperating in this way, Bao Jianfeng proceeded slowly according to his plan.

[When you get along with Brother Qin, do you ever reject him?]

Zhang Zitong smiled contemptuously, his fingers kept pressing the keyboard to reply.

[Of course not, how can I be willing to let my beloved be rejected?]

Are Cao Jianfeng envious and want to enjoy all this instead of Qin Shenglin?

Beloved? Bao Jianfeng looked at the message blankly. This protagonist is really something else. Not long ago, when he wanted to tease him, Zhang Zitong was embarrassed to talk about his beloved person.

Does this mentally ill Zhang Zitong know the meaning of this word? Bao Jianfeng continued to reply. This was his work and he couldn't be influenced by personal emotions.

[I'm afraid Brother Zhang, you have to change your attitude. Have you ever considered there may be something wrong with it?]

Those things needed to be said separately? Zhang Zitong was too lazy to respond, believing that the other side could not help but tell him soon.

Seeing that Zhang Zitong did not reply, Bao Jianfeng did not continue to text with him. Throwing the phone in the drawer, he began to focus on class.

The teacher who thought Bao Jianfeng was not paying attention, found that he was listening carefully again, so he dispelled the idea of ​​criticizing him.

Zhang Zitong was furious waiting for Cao Jianfeng's message that was not coming.

Thinking about the bell after class, he thought, maybe Bao Jianfeng would rush over to find him. What was this called? The retreat before the attack? Many people wanted to use this method to seduce him.

It was just that Cao Jianfeng had a good face and because of it Zhang Zitong was still willing to accompany him to do this kind of trick.

He sat in the classroom and waited, already thinking about what expression he would use later to show Cao Jianfeng.

In the end, he waited and waited, but the person he waited for didn't come.

With a calm face, Zhang Zitong walked over to find Cao Jianfeng. Maybe Cao Jianfeng didn't know which classroom he was in today?

When he arrived at the place where Cao Jianfeng was attending class, there was no one inside. Only the remaining temperature of the air conditioner proved that someone was there before.

"..." Zhang Zitong took a deep breath, turned around, and left.

Damn it!

6