1.10 The CP Fan is online
110 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damn it!

What's the more damn thing was that Chen Yufei ​​just happened to see Zhang Zitong because he forgot to take one of his pens and came back to take it.

He didn't have the good attitude of Bao Jianfeng, and asked him coldly: "Why are you here?"

Zhang Zitong had a bad relationship with him, so he left without answering.

Chen ​​Yufei gave a weird laugh and then went back to the dormitory to tell a joke to everybody.

Bao Jianfeng looked at the phone. Zhang Zitong hadn't returned his message yet, so it seemed that he was busy.

"Jianfeng, I suspect that he came to you."

Bao Jianfeng denied: "Impossible."

Chen ​​Yufei continued: "Anyway, there is nothing good about meeting him."

Bao Jianfeng also agreed: "In fact, we don't need to be afraid of him. I think he has a problem with his brain."

"Then you are still his CP fan?" Zhen Guan asked inexplicably.

Bao Jianfeng put up a finger and shook it: "You don't understand this! I only hope that the two of them can be locked together, holding each other tightly so that neither one can move."

"Okay! Well said!" Chen ​​Yufei walked over and patted Bao Jianfeng on the shoulder: "This wish is also what I'm waiting for to come true. From today, I am also a CP fan of both of them!"

Bao Jianfeng felt that Chen ​​Yufei must have been poisoned by these two people, even if he was not in the plot.

The remaining two roommates also joined the ship of CP fans.

Zhen Guan and the others probably knew why Chen ​​Yufei hated Zhang Zitong so much, but they didn't expect that Cao Jianfeng, a person who seemed to have nothing to do with Zhang Zitong, would actually dislike him.

Maybe the idol filter was broken.

Chen Yufei ​​was very positive: "How do you plan to keep the two of them together?"

Bao Jianfeng had no idea yet. He took out a book of 'Exploring The Basics Of Emotional Psychology' and a book of 'The Pursuit of Love'.

"At present, I need to study these two books carefully, and then teach Zhang Zitong to chase Qin Shenglin correctly."

He clenched his fists: "With Zhang Zitong's methods, it will be impossible to catch him, even in the next life. So we have to gather everyone's wisdom and let them be together!"

Zhen Guan asked: "The two of them together, what are the benefits to you?"

Bao Jianfeng far back: "First of all, he will not bother me again, and secondly, to reduce the harm they can cause innocent people."

Bao Jianfeng's words were too right and Chen Yufei kept nodding in agreement: "Yes!"

Bao Jianfeng looked at him, really wanting to ask him what happened between them in the first place. Moreover, Zhang Zitong and Chen Yufei were not people of the same age.

Chen Yufei ​​did not say so Bao Jianfeng would not ask about it. However, there were so many people with great influence that joined him, it was also a good thing that he didn't need to think about a plan constantly by himself.

After Cao Wang confirmed once again that his son was really interested in the family business, he occasionally sent some company problems to Bao Jianfeng for him to try to solve them.

Bao Jianfeng would also ask about the stock market. The relationship between father and son was getting more close and harmonious.

Zhang Zitong couldn't hold back in the end, and sent a message to Bao Jianfeng.

[What exactly is wrong with it? How do you say half of the sentence and not finish it?]

Bao Jianfeng picked up the phone.

[I thought Brother Zhang was not interested in knowing it!]

Looking at this message, Zhang Zitong squinted his eyes dangerously.

[You want to fool me?]

[No, it's just that if Brother Zhang isn't interested in knowing, why should I send it over to please Brother Zhang?]

Bao Jianfeng replied quickly, sounding sensible and rational.

Zhang Zitong thought about it and felt it was right. Cao Jianfeng wouldn't dare to play with him in this way.

He quickly asked Bao Jianfeng, wanting him to say the second half of the sentence.

[Of course, the habit of being a licking dog1licking dog - a person who's always too nice and tries to please someone, just like a dog that follows and licks its owner must be corrected.]

[You scold me again? Saying I am a dog?]

"..." Although it did have this meaning, Zhang Zitong was too tense about it.

[Don't think of it this way, I'm talking about attitude, I just want you to understand that being too diligent can backfire.]

Zhang Zitong was pondering on the things Cao Jianfeng said. Between the two of them, Qin Shenglin and him, he indeed had always been the more active side. Very often, he was the first to take the initiative and come to meet him. Or if Qin Shenglin just said what he liked and was interested in something, he would let someone buy it for him.

Zhang Zitong didn't understand a little bit, didn't Qin Shenglin like it? Impossible. Every time Qin Shenglin got something he gave, he would smile very happily.

[To give your loved one something he likes, what's the problem?]

[There is no problem, but there must be skills.]

Zhang Zitong sneered at this message, after all, it wasn't that he really didn't want Qin Shenglin to get a gift.

He replied to Bao Jianfeng coldly.

[Okay, I know how to do it.]

Bao Jianfeng shrugged after seeing his reply. He was sure that Zhang Zitong definitely didn't know what to do.

Just forget it. He didn't care about this guy and also it was not worth wasting too much energy.

For the next month, Bao Jianfeng was busy with his own affairs.

His dad kept sending some small company problems for him to deal with, and Bao Jianfeng gradually understood how the company generally works.

Of course, he had not forgotten to post every day in the zombie cp super topic, and he did a lottery draw every week.

Chen Yufei ​​soon followed Bao Jianfeng's footsteps and also marched into this cp super topic with him. He learned Bao Jianfeng's method and also used a lottery to quickly improve his level.

As a result, Qin Shenglin opened this super topic again and found that the two people were often drawing a lottery, asking everyone to wish that he and Zhang Zitong would be together as soon as possible.

"..." Although he was not an idol star, Qin Shenglin felt how it was like to have an obsessive fan for the first time.

Recently Zhang Zitong's attitude towards him was weird. In the past, as long as he gave a hint, Zhang Zitong would deliver what he wanted.

Now, the gift will still be given, but he had to waste more time to get it.

What made Zhang Zitong change his attitude? Was it because of Cao Jianfeng?

Qin Shenglin immediately denied it. Cao Jianfeng's brain-damage cp fan behavior was the same when he was seeing Zhang Zitong. In the first place, Cao Jianfeng would definitely ask Zhang Zitong when he will be with him.

Qin Shenglin felt that he could see right through Cao Jianfeng.

7