1.11 The CP Fan is online
107 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was really because of Cao Jianfeng. It was indeed him who changed Zhang Zitong's attitude a bit. Although Zhang Zitong didn't think the method Cao Jianfeng provided him was useful, when he and Qin Shenglin were together, he would unconsciously think of Cao Jianfeng's message that he should not be too diligent.

Unexpectedly after Qin Shenglin was ignored slightly by Zhang Zitong, he became more concerned about him than before.

The corner of Zhang Zitong's mouth raised. It seems that in addition to the good face that resembled Qin Shenglin, Cao Jianfeng's advice was also useful.

Qin Shenglin seemed to be cold and inquisitive before, but now he was more nervous around him. It seems that he can continue to see what opinions Cao Jianfeng has. 

After meeting with Zhang Zitong, Qin Shenglin immediately looked for someone to sit by and listen to who Zhang Zitong was with recently. Which shameless person had caught Zhang Zitong's attention?

In addition to Cao Jianfeng, Qin Shenglin also found out that a sophomore junior had been very close to Zhang Zitong lately. The other often took the opportunity to try to chat up with Zhang Zitong, making ambiguous atmosphere. Qin Shenglin's face went black hearing it. 

Zhang Zitong also went to find Cao Jianfeng, but Cao Jianfeng, as he expected, actually caused Zhang Zitong to leave with a big change in expression and a long face. Qin Shenglin thought about it for a moment, Cao Jianfeng probably said something about being a cp fan, like it was on their first meeting. 

Cao Jianfeng was non-threatening, Qin Shenglin thought while staring at the sophomore's name.

Does Zhang Zitong really like people who cling to him so much?

Bao Jianfeng, who knew nothing about it, continued to work hard for his studies and life. Although his current work was still insufficient to be a the top, he already get his career off the ground and didn't need to worry too much.

But he might face someone like Zhang Zitong in the future, and he has to work harder to be not troubled by him. 

He talked about the recent stocks price with Chen Yufei ​​and they both had some spare money, so they exchanged their views and invested together in the stock market.

Before Chen Yufei ​​saw Bao Jianfeng buying stocks and the recent gains were good so he ​​took other roommates to buy some stocks with him.

Zhang Zitong, who had not come to bother him anymore, sent another message this time. 

[Your suggestion was good, continue.]

Continue? What to continue? Bao Jianfeng didn't understand Zhang Zitong's brain circuit very well, so he sent a questions mark over.

[???]

Cao Jianfeng actually couldn't understand what he meant, this man's head was really not good. Except for Qin Shenglin, no one can understand what he was thinking whiteout explaining, Zhang Zitong shook his head and sent another message to Cao Jianfeng.

[What you said before about don’t being too diligent was a good suggestion. You can continue to share with me your ideas on how to chase Qin Shenglin.]

Now that he and Qin Shenglin have made progress, it would be nice to ask Cao Jianfeng to give some new suggestions. This way he would also know that a person like him can't get involved in the love between him and Qin Shenglin.

[New idea? I have to know what is going on between you. And have you implemented it according to my recommendation?]

Zhang Zitong is a brain-damaged person, speaks vaguely, and wants other people to guess his thoughts. Fortunately, he has nothing to do with him and does not need to deal with him all the time. Or Bao Jianfeng would really want to punch him so that the protagonist gong can wake up a little bit.

Now that there was progress between him and Qin Shenglin, he will not come to him with a look full of affection and disgust him. 

During this time, Cao Jianfeng knew the benefits of being Chen Yufei's friend. As long as ​​Chen Yufei is near him, Zhang Zitong will not be close. He saw Zhang Zitong several times who he wanted to come over but as soon as he saw Chen Yufei, he left without looking back.

Chen Yufei ​​is working even better than insect repellent spray!

[According to your advice, when Qin Shenglin was optimistic about a new type of watch and kept asking me about it, I deliberately make him wait and bought it after two minutes. This strategy is really good!]

That's it? Bao Jianfeng squinted his eyes like an old man looking at his mobile phone, trying to understand the deeper meaning of this massage. No, there is none. He bought it two minutes later, just two minutes, that was hard to believe. Man, if you pretend to not be a licking dog, you can pretend at least for half an hour, right?

Bao Jianfeng started to doubt if he really can help Zhang Zitong.

5