1.14 The CP Fan is online
155 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bao Jianfeng’s family invested in a real estate, shopping mall, and movie theater business. Every time a new store is opened, the address must be selected carefully. If they choose a place in a low-traffic area, their business won’t be easy to do.

Most of the reason why his dad has been so busy in the past two years was because of this. He didn’t choose a good location, and every month the profit was scarce and there were more losses every month. There was also a film schedule. If the release of a hot movie was at some weird time even the best director and cast wouldn't be able to save it.

Also, sometimes when choosing a script it was purely a bet. After all, nobody could confirm what the movie would be like before the last scene was filmed.

Bao Jianfeng’s suggestion about movie theaters was to rely on advanced equipment and large screens to attract guests.

On the other hand, the location of the shopping center was very good with a particularly large flow of people. But as a result, the owner of the mall did not manage well, which led to the deterioration of the quality of the shops and fewer and fewer customers.

Because a large amount of investment led to serious losses, Cao Jianfeng's father took a lot of effort to reverse the situation. This year there was some improvement, and their business has begun to slowly boom.

Chen ​​Yufei’s family happened to have an entertainment company. During this time, the two of them also had a lot of topics to talk about.

Bao Jianfeng has heard a lot of gossips about the entertainment industry recently. A person who doesn't chase stars at all, he was confused at first. Later, he felt that the people in the circle would really do strange things to become famous. 

But these rumors occasionally allowed him to analyze whether the movie would be affected. Sometimes, the star has some kind of an accident just before the movie is released, and the movie could be greatly affected. This may have an impact on the theater's film schedule and the day's revenue.

Therefore, Bao Jianfeng was now slowly learning about the film and television industry, occasionally contacting the company and trying to deal with incoming problems.

Bao Jianfeng studied seriously and sincerely asked for advice from his friends. Chen Yufei thought this roommate character was really interesting and didn’t pay any mind to his background. The attitude was good as before and he was very satisfied with it. 

This was the attitude that a friend should have.

Chen ​​Yufei has been fascinated by his family's business since he was a child. Their entertainment company could be regarded as the leader in this industry. The questions Cao Jianfeng asked were not profound and Chen ​​Yufei could almost answer all of them.

One was a good teacher and the other was willing to ask for advice and the other two roommates also joined the fervor of studying: “Hey, you two, teach and ask us too!”

After the basketball game, the photographer from the Student Union finally processed the photos and sent them to Bao Jianfeng.

After receiving the photos, Bao Jianfeng gave several pictures to the people in their dormitory, and then they went together to the super-topic. 

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! This is too sweet for CP fans! How others don’t believe it?] 

[Zombie CP fighting!] 

[Too sweet! It's so sweet! My heart is melting!]

The whole dormitory was posted in the supertopic and Qin Shenglin instantly felt hot eyes after seeing it.

It was because of that basketball game that two potential golden tights who had a good chat with him before, now kept a distance from him. There was no gentleness in their speech, only strange politeness.

He bit his finger, trying to think of a way out. These people just become like this because of a common thing, a hug. There must be something wrong with it.

At that time, he didn't pay attention to who was sitting next to the two potential stocks, but recently it seemed that many people know the existence of the weibo cp super topic. 

Could it be because of this?

In the zombie super topic, there were a few heads who are simply stupid fans, and one of them was Cao Jianfeng that he already knew. He has to find a way to keep them from making trouble for him there.

He didn't have Cao Jianfeng's phone number, but Liang Meijuan did. Qin Shenglin quickly contacted him and asked for Cao Jianfeng’s contact information. 

He didn’t know if it was his illusion. Since Liang Lianze kept a distance from him, even his sister was not as enthusiastic about him as before.

"Junior Brother Cao's contact information? Is it fine to give you that directly? How about I help you ask about it?" Liang Meijuan didn’t use to be like this at all, but now she would say such things. 

The protagonist's luck was generally not bad, and he didn't wait long before Bao Jianfeng appeared in his sight of vision. 

"Junior Brother Cao, I have something to do with you!" Qin Shenglin said to him with a smile.

Qin Shenglin, who put down the phone, his eyes flashed with a cold light because he know that Liang Meijuan probably won’t help him. He could only to went find Cao Jianfeng on his own or privately write to him on Weibo.

People seeing this smile will definitely uncociusly want to treat the other person in a gentle and considerate way. But when Bao Jianfeng looked at it, obviously that was not going to happen.

Fortunately, the protagonist shou come to find him because of the super topic. He was really anxious about it!

In fact, Bao Jianfeng could slow down the things on Zhang Zitong’s side, as long as he speeded up his pace to clean up all the fish in Qin Shenglin’s fish pond. Qin Shenglin would definitely hold back Zhang Zitong’s tights in a hurry.

But he didn't really know how many fish Qin Shenglin actually had. Like the photographer that day, he didn't expect it because the person was not mentioned in the plot.

It seemed that he should clean up all the supporting male roles that have appeared in the plot first. While everyone’s roots of love were not yet deep, let them become more sensible. 

When the time comes, was it still far from getting two protagonists married?

Bao Jianfeng agreed to Qin Shenglin that he would not be so active in the zombie super topic. As for other fans, he will try his best to persuade them. But he doesn’t know if they would listen to him and can’t guarantee that. 

Qin Shenglin was also easy to compromise: "As long as you don't draw any more prizes!"

4