Chapter-5 Fourth Contract 1/3
176 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Night-Time.

Shize was now on top of a large building near Taiyo Industries northern branch... he took out a gliding suit and wore it, once he was finished he  equipped the sticky gloves and shoes that he prepared and soon jumped off the building, he glided through the air unseen like a bird... he then positioned his hands and feet towards the building and prepared for impact.

boom...

the silent boom was not heard by the people on the other side so he continued to climb the building undetected.

he avoided the rooms that were highly populated by guards and continued to climb, after a few minutes of climbing he finally reached the 126th floor of the building, he then took out a laser cutter and silently cut away at the glass, the round shaped hole that he made was big enough to make him and his bag fit.

he then entered the building but soon found himself in a small room.

the further he went in the darker it got, he activated his night vision on his mask and proceeded to survey the room... he then found a locked door farther away from him, as he approached the door he quickly switched from night vision to infrared, he saw two people behind the door and quickly took out his silenced pistol, luckily the door was made of wood so it was easy for him to shoot the two guards in the head through the door.

and to his dumb luck there was a large mattress where the dead guards fell so no blood was spilled on the floor.

he wrapped the two guards inside the mattress and proceeded to drag them into the dark room... once he finished hiding the bodies he then continued his way through the 126th floor and shot any guards that were still alive on that floor.

he quickly dragged all the bodies into the darkness... never to be seen until he finished his mission.

once he was finished he proceeded to make his way up to the roof where those pesky elites were guarding one of his escape routs, he took a close look at the heavily armed and armored ex-military contractors guarding the precious expensive looking black colored helicopter.

the armed ex-military contractors were all armed with small arms, flashbangs, grenades, automatic machineguns, combat knives, and is protected from head to toe with titanium plated armor.

(OOF that's gonna be hard to beat)

nearly every ex-military contractor he saw had scars on their faces so they were a bit intimidating to see, but even to Shize they were but n00bs compared to him.

while searching he noticed that there was a second helipad next to the first one that already had a helicopter, he knew that he was going to expect trouble sooner or later, he then returned to the 126th floor and placed C4 and lots of explosives on every pillar, room, and stairs on the 126th floor to make sure that the ex-military contractors are really dead.

once his little tantrum was eased by the many explosives that were glowing all around the pillars and walls he then made his way down to the 125th floor and below.

he once again stealthily took out every guard he could find and hid them in incredibly dark rooms, he kept doing this until he reached the 98th floor of the building, he then searched every room of the floor... slowly taking out every guard on patrol outside Jennefer's office like he had no care in the world.

once he finished he switched to his infrared vision on his mask and took a look at Jennefer's office where he saw fifty armed guards along with Jennefer, but without his target in sight...

he checked the room for any other heat signatures but only fifty two were seen.

wait what? Shize thought to himself as he double checked of the other heat signature in the room... he soon found out that there was another room to the left where the target was being held.

Shize sighed as he payed attention to where the target was but soon remembered that there were other guards below him... and five hundred of them... and all of them had weapons, before he proceeded with his plan he went to the lower floors to make sure there will be no reinforcements for the CEO of Taiyo Industries...

he proceeded to take out the guards of the lower floors one by one he placed C4 and explosives on the walls and elevators and stairs leading to the 94th floor, once he finished hiding the bodies he returned back to the 98th floor and prepared his entrance, he placed a few C4 on the walls except where the target was in.

once he was ready he pressed the trigger button for the C4s and the roof of the building exploded along with the explosives on the 94th floor and the walls outside Jennefer's office.

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!! and so on and so forth.

the roof and the 94th floor of Taiyo Industries northern building went up in flames, there was no guarantee that there will be anyone that will come to save the CEO now.

(OVERKILL!)

while the guards were confused and disoriented by the explosions Shize busted through the twin doors guns blazing.

hundreds of rounds were fired from Shizes two heavy machine guns, the guards quickly fell like wooden planks while Shize dropped his guns then took out his katana from his bag and ran at Jennefer like a Naruto runner.

he sliced the table in front of Jennefer in half and tried kicked her into the window behind her, but was blocked by Jennefer's two daggers, Shize backflipped behind and took a KO GASUMI stance, while Jennefer just pointed her daggers at him.

The good the bad and the ugly - Theme

both Jennefer and Shize looked at each other with deathly gazes until after a few minutes of waiting, both Jennefer and Shize charged at each other like rivals that never actually met... they striked at each other at nearly blinking speed.

Jennefer tried to block Shize's strike while using her other dagger to pierce Shize's left torso, Shize immediately responded by letting his left hand grab Jennefer's hand to block it from piercing his chest while also realigning his katana towards Jennefers neck and sliding it through,Jennefer barely dodged the attack but her neck still bled.

seeing this... Shize kicked Jennefer's left leg which in turn dislocated the bones, the pain was unbearable to her which forced her to kneel.

Shize used his right leg to kneecap Jennefer's chin which immediately disoriented her and made her let go of her daggers... Shize instantly took this chance to take both daggers and throw them to the side.

Shize took a few hundred slashes at Jennefer and nearly beat her to death, seeing that Jennefer was still conscious, he took the last chair that was still standing and smacked it at Jennefer, the chair broke nearly instantly after a few hits, then he took out a black sack with enough holes for Jennefer to breath and shoved her inside after he cuffed both her legs and her hands.

Spoiler

I don't think that Rena will be pleased to see her mother getting beaten up by the assassin she sent to save her dad.

[collapse]
(this is the first time I knew how to make spoilers.)

once he finished his work he went to the room where his client's father, Reignam, is being held.

soon after he entered he was hit by a crowbar at the back of his neck by Reignam, but that did not make Shize even flinch thanks to the extra layers of cloth that covered his neck, he slowly turned around to see a fake Reignam dressed like the real one.

Shize quickly took out his silenced pistol and shot the fake on the knee... he soon carried the sack containing Jennefer towards the broken window and then jumped off the building, after a few seconds of falling he then unzipped the parachute and slowly glided across the sky.

while gliding he saw a helicopter following him from behind, he quickly went towards a nearby building's roof and dropped the sack containing Jennefer and then prepared his weapon.

as the helicopter slowly approached him it rotated sideways for him to see Rena along with his target Reignam inside the helicopter with doubtful faces.

 

 

2