Chapter 16: Torture Chamber
814 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the night city, Kendrick found himself staring at the sky. It seemed like he was having a staring contest with the sky… Kendrick took his time processing the events occurring before his eyes.

Until someone came and shook him to snap out of it.

“What are you waiting there staring at the sky so dazy, Kendrick! Snap out of it, we’re going to be late.”

It was none other than his seatmate and only friend, Ryan.

Ryan ran in front of Kendrick and formed a big smug. 

“Were you thinking of some girl, huh? Kendrick! Damn! I never thought you were suich a playboy!”

Kendrick sighed and slowly pushed away his face in front of him. Everything that happened feels like a dream to him, he almost couldn’t figure out what’s real and what’s not. 

Kendrick shifted his gaze away from the sky and glanced side by side. Everything seemed normal. The nightmares in his head were now gone, and even when he pinched Ryan’s cheeks, nothing seemed out of ordinary.

Ryan cried out in frustration…

“Ken? Ow ow owww–! You alright, man?!”

Kendrick smiled in all happiness.

“Nah, it was nothing dude. I missed you man.”

Ryan face turned very ugly and disgusted to the point Kendrick almost snapped out and slapped the living out of him.

“I’m alright.”

And then…

Suddenly, everything turned dark.

Ryan’s face suddenly twisted itself and raised to the sky. Kendrick could no longer spot the night from how Ryan covered the whole sky with his dark and looming face.

“You really alright…?”

Kendrick suddenly blacked out and when he woke up, there was nothing but darkness. He couldn’t stop gasping in fear.

“RYAN!!! RYANN!!!”

-

Kendrick screamed and screamed but to no avail.

Until suddenly, he finally regained his sight once more.

As the dark room filled with salvaged corpses unfolds before his eyes, Kendrick couldn’t almost hold his breath.

Alissa removed the blind folds upon Kendrick's eyes and greeted him from his sweet nap.

“Good morning, dear brother~!”

Kendrick soon enough found himself all chained up on a metal chair.

Strangely enough, he couldn’t figure out where he was… All he could remember was talking with his father and—

Passing out..?

And to make him remember…

Alissa smiled and touched his chin and whispered for him to remember.

“Don’t you remember, father's old teaching~? Naughty boys are destined to be punished~~” Paused, she continued in a sweet tone, “...You think father would let you go after what you’ve done?”

Alissa leaned on him upon the metal chair and started dancing her hands upon his chained up muscular hands before locking him in an embrace.

“I feel bad for you brother~~ I begged father if I could just end you with my own hands but he refused!! He even scolded me for being such a bad girl… He said I can make you almost dead, but not entirely dead! If only you’d need no audience with the Majesty, you would be so lucky to die by the hands of your beautiful younger sister~! Ain’t that like a dream come true?!?!”

Kendrick’s eyes all wide open as he groaned in agony struggling to be out of the shackles.

Alissa smiled over his pointless struggles and kissed him on his cheeks.

“Don’t worry, dear brother… I know it might take a long while but I promise to grant you, your sweet death upon this beautiful young lady’s hands~”

Every strand of his hair suddenly stood up. Over the fear of death, Kendrick struggled once more to survive and bit his lips.

His eyes started burning with determination. He was willing to do everything to survive.

Alissa witnessed the hope from his eyes burn passionately and soon enough, her face turned ugly into deep hatred.

“Even though there’s no way out. You still wished to struggle till the very end. You’re such a pathetic guy.”

Alissa stood up and walked away to the side.

Kendrick was still both scared and confused. Right after a nightmare, now a real nightmare unfolds before his very eyes.

The whole place smells awful. There were stinking smells of burnt corpses all over the place. And whenever he gazed from side to another side, Kendrick’s shaking eyes would see corpses salvaged to pieces or chained up to the ceiling. It was as if he was in a butcher house. 

His dark pupils watched her goes over to the side and picked something up on the table.

The figure of a girl wearing a dark outfit started to become terrifying upon his eyes. Alissa’s red eyes looked so cold, as it looked down upon him. And on her hand, were… A summoning scrolls for poisonous rats and deadly maggots.


Kendrick’s brows started shaking rapidly.

There’s no way he would forget about them. It was something he witnessed the villainesse used over the main character whenever they torture her. It was something he would never wish to see… And to experience.

“Father said I can’t kill you, but it’s fine if I break one of your hands or two, no? Arrogant, dear brother of mine.” 

Her sweet childish tone was no longer there. Instead it was replaced by the psycho she always was…

Alissa formed a smile in a crescent moon and finished the last touch.

“I’ll let you experience both hell and heaven, dear brother.”


Just finished my grad and preps few days ago 😊 I'll be back now once again


24