Chapter 19: Last Struggle
705 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kendrick stuck on the chair all depressed, his eyes lost all its hope. It was because his head was so exhausted over the endless torture, he even forgot about the most important thing amongst this. 

Alissa forgot about the most important part over the scroll. It was limited over the “keywords”, however, since Kendrick was too broken to notice. There was only death hanging upon his face.

Alissa sat on his lap, and crossed her legs between him. Her red deep eyes stared at his lips, seemingly longing for them, before she finally started her act.

“Ahmpph~!”

Her small lips faced his, before she finally started giving him a long smooch. Alissa placed her hands upon his neck and face, treasuring every second of it.

“Hmhmhmmp!”

Kendrick tried to fight back each time, but like a beast, he was always dominated by Alisssa. In the end, his lips soon fell prey to her lips. 

Alissa removed her tops before her other hand finally left his shoulder. Her hand slipped down to the bottom, until it finally stopped at his pants.

Her eyes turned into crimson red while a big smile crept up on her face.

What a frigging devil…

Kendrick’s brows continued to shiver in fear, as she soon started touching his treasury. The pleasure yet unending agony mixed together fought inside his head.  


Alissa pleasured herself with Kendrick’s body until she was very satisfied. It wasn’t new doing something so incel with him now. After all, he’s more doomed to be kicked out or killed sooner or later.  In her eyes, they were no longer siblings.

The pleasure has now ended. It was time for the pain…

Alissa looked at Kendrick, fully beaten dead tired on the chair, before licking her lips once more.

She wasn't supposed to torture him. It was her father's instruction as well. He will be attending the Majesty's tomorrow in his castle, and everything depends on it. Including their heads possibly rolling in the ground if he makes mistakes.

However, due to her pride being hurt…. She couldn't just hold herself from doing so.

"Dear brother~! I wasn't going to torture you supposedly, but you made me do so now~~ I'm sure you'll love this stuff I prepared for you~"

Alissa walked away from him and stopped at the nearby corpse from the side.

Her thin and fragile hand touched the heads of its corpse, and soon enough, a darkness formed upon her fingertips, channeling over its head.

The corpse started twitching little by little, until it was able to stand. It seemed to have regained its life, however, the backlash was, it seemed to have no intelligence or whatsoever.

Kendrick watched everything unfold and couldn't accept the truth as well. 

In the otome game, there were three rare races that's considered dangerous beings that could cause the extinction of humanity.

The Dragon kin, Demonic entities, and lastly…

Necromancers…

Being that defied the law of nature. Beings that revive the dead, and are in long wars with the church.

They were supposed to be extinct a long time ago… And yet, his younger sister was one of them..?

If news flies around about it, their whole household from top to the bottom tiers, would have their heads rolling in the ground.

On the contrary, Alissa doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

She petted the undead from its head like petting a little kitten, and gave him an order.

"Eat him alive~!"

The undead flashed towards him, before jumping at him. Its humanlike shattered yellow teeths dug deep upon his shoulder, as it bit him right off the bat. Bloods started seeping out from his shoulder without a pause.

"AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!"

Kendrick screamed in agony, as his skin was torn off by the undead.

Alissa watched all of this with a big smile on her face. Her red eyes gleamed a hue, as her face started to look like a demonic psychopath.

Even though she really is from the very start…

The undead didn't finish there, it also bit away his hands, it didn't take long until the ground was dyed in his blood.

"EURRRGHHHHHH!!"

Kendrick's fragile hand flew away to the ground, it now became a part of it, as his blood covered everything he stood upon.

It was worse to the point he could barely keep his thoughts together. The worst part was he was being eaten alive instead of granting him an eternal rest. Tears started flooding from his eyes as he screamed in agony endlessly.

All he ever wanted was… Live a peaceful life. And yet, just because of his one wrong move, he's now here dying, waiting for his demise that's far from coming…

Alissa's cheeks were all red, as she soon went over to his side and stopped the undead. 

"I said eat him alive, not kill him~! But that's good enough, you've done your part~ Now disappear~~"

Her thin hand touched its forehead again, and soon enough, darkness flooded out from its head and traveled back to her fingertips. 

The corpse lost its life, and crumbled down to dust.

"Phew, such a waste… Now I lost one again. Well I guess I could just kidnap some peasants again and make a new one. Anyways! Dear brother~!" 

Alissa looked at Kendrick who's suffering to even sit properly.

And then, before he departs… She wants to grant him one last wish. 

"Do you have any last wish, dear brother~? I'll grant any of them! Who knows, tomorrow might be the last day you'll see daylight."

Even though at such a very lumpy pathetic state, Kendrick's eyes burned a little of determination. It was more of, last struggle…

Last wish…

As soon as he heard them, countless thoughts came afloat his head. However, he only chose to risk one. 

It's the one thing he could assure his escape…

Kendrick focused all his strength over his lips, and started speaking.

"...P- Play… A g- game… With me…"

20