Chapter 6: Front of dungeon
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Never never again pull up such bleg-” said Nick as soon he landed on earth and started vomiting.

“Oh come on, It was such a fun ride. You don’t get a daily ride from a powerful being spanning the distance of 5 days in 2 hours. It was my first time in air

How did you do that? What kind of creature you are? What else can you do? Did you also know magic? Why aren’t you talking? Speak speak answer me” said Solis as she looks towards Albus with a new light of admiration and a bit of fanatic curiosity too in her eyes.

“Blegh, how would you know my pain? I haven’t even digested those berries in all that jumping from one tree to another. I am suffering from such severe motion sickness that I can’t even tell where I am” said Nick as he started another vomit on the ground.

‘Nice save dear friend, you finally became a bit of useful in entire conversation’ said Albus towards the telepathic channel to the Nick as the topic of his identity was evaded because of the Nick’s intervention.

 ‘I wanted to say a lot of things but I’ll just say, what kind of friend does that to another frie- blegh’ replied Nick which was interrupted by another vomit.

“Mo- mot, what did he say? I don’t get this term, what did it mean?” asked Solis towards her newfound curiosity towards the new term she heard in her life.

“Let’s not focus on him and focus on the dungeon below the cliff, we are in view of our dungeon.” Said Albus as he look below and opposite from the cliff they were standing on as it was showing the cave with a few demonic rabbits around it.

“Solis are you capable of dealing with them?” asked Albus while maintain his vision on the dungeon’s door and keeping him at high alert.

“Well yes of course, I am perfectly fine and can deal with all of those demonic bunnies alone but if a pack of goblins or wolves arrives then I don’t see any chance of me even getting alive. I still remember that unhonorable move by that nasty goblin scout.

Next time, I will meet him it will be an entirely different story. I will make sure to keep an eye for the scouts too

Oh but can Nick be helpful in fight?” said Solis while looking at the pitiful Nick becoming totally pale and colorless after so much of vomits after the little trip they had with Albus.

“No I don’t think he can even move at all in his condition, it will be just us only and you can take care of all the demonic rabbits present.

 I will stay at the edge of the cliff a bit farther from dungeon to keep Nick safe but will keep providing you with magic support to make sure no other goblins or any other creature interrupt your battle” said Albus with a confidence in his tone while looking at Solis.

‘I will remember today’s unruly trip and that much of motion sickness, you talking polar bear’ said Nick while looking at Albus and Solis talking in his mind towards the Albus.

Hearing this Albus just looked at him and had the largest grin on his face ever that Nick clearly saw as he looks up and that grin was replaced by serious face just immediately.

Albus grabbed Nick and Solis like before and jumped towards the dungeon on which Nick screams “Not again, please let me rest a bit. I can’t even vomit now my ears and balance are going weird”

Albus landed in the ground softly startling all the demonic rabbits that were taken aback by such entry and replied “You will be fine after a bit of rest”

“So I am going to go out” said Solis as she moved further with a sword in her hand that she had lefted behind in the forest and picked up on the way while coming to the dungeon with Albus.

Solis stabbed the rabbit in front of her and threw him to destabilize another rabbit coming towards her.

A rabbit came back from behind as she had stabbed one in front her she instinctively realize the rabbit behind her but could not move her body in such short interval.

 she believed it was going to be fatal or at least serious injury as her hand was moving to slay the rabbit attacking her from behind suddenly that rabbit who was attacking her from the back was stabbed by a rock emerging from ground.

Solis was as much shocked as the victim rabbit was on which Albus replied “Focus on the attack from your front I will have your back”

To which Solis replied “Yeah, Let’s kill them all”

Together Albus and Solis managed to kill entire herd of demonic rabbits present at the dungeon’s entrance.

While Albus was occasionally killing any random goblin or Demonic wolf trying to enter the fight either by his magic or super strength.

Watching all of this Nick was stunned towards the beauty of Solis in that clouded weather and the happiness all over her face and the contrasting slaughter surrounding her that was beyond of all of his imagination.

Making him even more nauseous was all the killing that he could see with his eyes or the stench of iron permeating his nose signifying the amount of blood spilled on the ground both were super terrifying to him and telling him the value of life in other world.

After all the killing of demonic beasts present were done there were no more beasts joining the fight and the battle on the front of the dungeon was won.

While seeing the traumatizing face of Nick behind him Albus asked with a concern in his voice “What happened why you are in such complexion, everything fine?”

“Is this what is meant to live in another world? So much of killing had to be done?” asked Nick with a meek tone while meeting the gaze of Albus.

“Of course there is always kill or be killed, now come on we have to enter the dungeon” Said Albus as he looked the Solis coming towards their direction.

“Umm, Can we rest at night and move at tomorrow? You two had already worked so much and had been so much tired. If we did any mistake in dungeon it can be fatal” said Nick as he looked towards the Solis who was now almost couple of meters away from him.

“I also believe it is good to rest but we might have to keep guard for any possible attack at night and I don’t have any equipment to stay night, So going now is the correct option” replied Solis after a bit of thought.

On which Albus said “No need, if you two want to rest do take a proper rest and for night I can keep watch.

So we can sleep on the top of the cliff we had landed. I can make most the thing needed from the surrounding environment. ”

“So let us go to top of the cliff” said Solis as she excitedly grabs the back of the Albus while pointing the top of the cliff.

“Oh no not another jump” said Nick with a face with filled past trauma.

1