Chapter 10: Albus fights leader rabbit
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick realized that he is about to die and accepted his fate without any resistance as he believe he could do nothing to prevent it entire rush from before was over as he keep falling in thought and closed his eyes waiting for the impact to come as he heard Solis’s scream behind him.

Just as he was waiting for impact to come impact came he heard the sound of something getting an impact but did not feel it.

Soon he heard  Albus voice “Such stupidity is what I had not expected from you at all, now stay back let me play a bit. I was a bit unsatisfied in the lower level.

Now you both rest in ease I shall deal with them”

Hearing it Nick felt relief and open his eyes and saw Albus standing in front of him and the a demonic rabbit splattered all over on a wall he realized that it was Albus who saved him from death today.

Otherwise he might have lost his second life along with his first friend in this life today. After Albus told him Nick moved back to the fireplace where Solis was resting while watching over the situation.

As soon as Nick reached and sat beside Solis she immediately slapped him and screamed “WHY DID YOU STAND THERE? SHOULDN’T YOU HAVE RAN AWAY TO LOWER FLOOR TO ASK FOR HELP FROM ALBUS?”

At which Nick just laughed “Didn’t I tell you before that I have no thought of betraying someone especially not a friend” with a determination in his eyes.

Hearing such words spoken from Nick with such unseen determination she had ever seen in him before she choose not to pry in it and dropped the topic and looked towards the Albus who was fighting against all the demonic rabbits.

On the ground Albus was a couple meters away from Both Nick and Solis but could most certainly attack all the demonic rabbits while defending them.

Albus was killing all the demonic rabbits coming closer to him with punches, kicks and even teeth. It was a straight up one sighted fight.

Every time any demonic rabbit attack him Albus would immediately retaliate against it while making sure no beast past through him meanwhile the black demonic rabbit was watching situation from afar.

From the Nick’s point of view the situation was almost like a scene of some martial arts movie as much as he saw the fight more he also came to realize that this divine beast despite his normal behavior of a haughty child still is a powerful beast with powers beyond his imagination.

As the numbers of Demonic beast decrease down to only 5 or so it began to implant a fear in those beasts too. The remaining demonic beast begin to tremble and simultaneously make a decision.

They began to run away from albus and towards the exit but when their eyes met their leader the black demonic rabbit they changed their decision possibly in his oppression and flipped their direction of running and launched themselves at the Albus hoping to defeat him together.

But it was the last mistake of their life as it cost them their life, Albus just showed them smug smile at their attempt to overpower him with just them and pulled a hand back in a form of punch as they were getting closer in a frenzy tyo attack him.

As Demonic rabbits were coming closer Albus’s hand begin to glow in slight bluish color and he just as they were about to hit him Albus threw that punch towards them immediately  a slight bluish ball came out of his hand that blasted outward taking all the rabbits with it and he was left unharmed.

“WOW! What is this? It looks so cool” asked Nick with a glow in his eyes clearly showing his curiosity towards the glowing punch happened before him.

“Ssssssssh, keep quiet fight has not ended last prey  is still there” replied Albus as he set eyes towards a dark part of cave. He moved forward towards the dark part of cave where the light of the campfire was not reaching.

Seeing this Solis was tensed and immediately warned him “Albus it is a shadow elemental demoinc rabbit, don’t go in the dark. It is more beneficial for it in the dark.

It will attack you from shadow with a horn like it did with me”

To which Albus responded “I know what it is what it can do and what I am doing fret not and let me hunt” as he moved forward while licking his lips with his toungue showing his interest in the hunt.

Immediately after saying that the demonic beast attacked him from the shadow like it did with Solis but Albus knew so he slightly moved his body allowing the demonic beast to go straightwithout touching him. It goes on and on for a couple minutes and everytime Albus will move at the last point when it is about to collide just enough so the rabbit can go past him without touching him.

Seeing all of his attacks going futile the demoinc rabbit bacmoes angry and goes into frenzy and purplish fumes became to emit from his body. Leaving the cover of shadow it came in front and attack with a straight head on collision.

Albus was more than happy in it and rather than trying to dodge it he smiled and ran toward it with accelerating speed. Just as they were about to collide Nick instinctively closed his eyes and a sound of ripping and tearing came in his ears.

He took a peek a few seconds later and saw Albus standing with te head of demonic rabbit in his mouth and his body was far apart headless oozing blood from the neck.

Missing the action Nick asked “what happened ? I missed it as I unconsciously closed my eyes”

Solis was too shocked to say anything and Albus replied as he threw the rabbit head from his mouth “Just as we were about to collide I changed my direction a bit so we were passing sideways from each other and I was closer to his neck.

 I bit on it and flipped that broke down his neck and ripped it from body. So it’s head is left in my moyuth and body moved in another direction.”

Albus moved toward them and as he looked towards them and responded with a sigh “I left you for a few hours and look what happened to you both and Nick you were about to die if I didn’t kicked that demonic beast at time.

You survived only and only by a hair breadth’s margin. I would like you do not do anything dangerous in future.

But with all that talk I must commend you for a having a brave heart that is only impressive thing you do today”

In reality Albus was smiling in a happy way while saying it but all the blood on his fur and much dripping was making it look terrifying.

After saying it Albus immediately started holy magic and a white magic circle began to form at the Solis’s wound and it begin to heal.

“What are you looking at so intensly? Oi stupid human” asked Albus to Solis as she was staring him with a shock all over her face.

“Th- that speed, power and that response was so good I have never saw someone so powerful despite our battle yesterday I thought you were only a mage expert but now I knew that you knew close combat as well.

You really are a divine beast kyaaaa So cool” responded Solis as she came out of her shock and at the later of her sentence she began to act like some sort of fanatic.

“Eh? I am not a master mage or anything but a close combat beast. It is true I know some spells and have a bit of mana but that does not make me a mage” replied Albus with a confused tone.

“What? Even with that much mana and spells you are not a mage? You are joking right?” asked Solis with a amazed expression.

“Like I said that much mana and spells might be too much to your standard but in reality those are simple spells anyone can do if they have some mana and even my mana is pretty average in terms of a divine beast ” replied Albus.

“So you mean to say that divine beasts are more powerful? Where are they? Can I meet them?” asked Solis in a curious tone.

“Yes and now get up your wound is healed” replied Albus in a satisfied tone over his efforts.

“by the way what did you find in the next level of dungeon?” asked Nick as he decided to chip in to change the topic and learn about the other floor too.

“There were goblins although they were less then these demonic rabbits but they were a bit more powerful then them so I would say that battle here were easy then the lower floor.

It is good that you two do not go down with me it would be difficult for me to fight in that cramped region while taking care of you both” replied Albus as he was thinking about the battle with goblins.

“Now both of you are good in health and filled let us moved towards the lower floor.” Declared Albus as he stretched his body.

“If you already cleared the dungeon why is there we needed to go?” asked Nick.

Albus replied with a dissatisfied tone “Huh? I never said dungeon was cleared only floor was cleared that means”

“there is one more floor in this dungeon” spoke Solis as she interrupted Albus in talking.

“Yes there I one more floor and it looked like last, So let us all go in together” Replied Albus in a happy and cheerful tone.

1