VOLUME 2 CHARACTER SHEET
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NAME: Furia

DESCRIPTION: Mother of Solis, Lydia and Atria. She lives in the Redock Village near Auwack town. She has brown eyes with Yellow hair. She is extremely proficient in every kind of housekeeping work. She also knows how to read and write as she has taught her children.

AGE: 38

DATE OF BIRTH: 15th October

WEAPON OF CHOICE: none

FAVOURITE FOOD: Any kind of food that she can have.

 

NAME: Lydus

DESCRIPTION: Little brother of Solis and only son of Furia. He has green eyes and green hair. He is also the twin brother of Atria. He wishes to become a knight so he can protect his family.

AGE: 12

DATE OF BIRTH: 24th June

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword

FAVOURITE FOOD: Fried meat in bread.

 

NAME: Atria

DESCRIPTION: Youngest Daughter of Furia. She is timid but open to her family. She is also very intelligent in her studies. She loves to learn whatever her mother teaches her. She is the twin sister of Lydus. She also has green hair and green eyes like her brother. 

AGE: 12

DATE OF BIRTH: 24th June

WEAPON OF CHOICE: none

FAVOURITE FOOD: Milkshake with bread.

 

NAME: Merle Pyreaxe

DESCRIPTION: She is the younger sister of the guild master of Auwack town and works as a receptionist in the adventurer guild of Auwack town. She hates adventurers dying and works hard to prevent it. She is a workaholic in nature and has gained sufficient wits due to her experience in the guild. After the hardworking whole day, she loves to go out of her frustration in the tavern at night with liquor. Despite her hot temper, she is admired by adventurers. She has light blue eyes and Light blonde hair.

AGE: 28

DATE OF BIRTH: 9th July

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Gloves of steel.

FAVOURITE FOOD: Anything that tastes good with liquor or is made with liquor.

 

NAME: Cassius Auwack.

DESCRIPTION: Eldest son of the baron of the Auwack town that is also called the Auwack barony. He is massively arrogant due to being a hereditary noble and considers himself a person with superior blood. He hates commoners, slaves and first-generation nobles as he considers their blood to be impure but on the other hand, he also admires any 3rd generation noble or more as they are worthy beings of his respect due to nobility present in their blood. While being a teenager he is learning how to manage barony and is impressive in management in comparison with other noble kids of his age.

AGE: 17

DATE OF BIRTH: 5th November

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword

FAVOURITE FOOD: An exotic dish made with exotic duck meat and spices.

 

NAME: Adiran

DESCRIPTION: A knight of Auwack barony who has reached 2nd circle knight in middle age, it might be impressive countryside but in large cities, he is just a common guard. He is ambitious and greedy for money and fame. He does not cower in any kind of work that may increase his fame no matter the work.

AGE: 33

DATE OF BIRTH: 7th May

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword, Spear

FAVOURITE FOOD: Roasted boar meat in spices.

0