Chapter 15 Once again with Mrs. Yana
4.4k 4 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Join the discord at https://discord.gg/jQKMScXuZD

 

Everyone knew the basics of cultivation, so Aron didn't have to think much before he began trying to sense mana in his surroundings. This was not his first time doing it. But in all his previous attempts, the collected mana will slip away from his body instead of getting retained by him. 

Contrary to that, this time he can feel the mana built up inside of him, coalescing in around his navel. Not even 5 minutes had passed and the pills had begun showing their extraordinary effects. Excited from his gains, Aron worked harder to collect on the invisible mana. Time passed and after half an hour he can feel the effects of the pill fade away. 

Not wanting to break the flow, he immediately popped another and sat back in position. Yana had warned him against taking more than 3 pills at once, this he will stop at 2 for now. An hour later his body was rejuvenated. He can't command the mana inside him to his will but regardless of that he can feel the built-up mana inside him. Closing his eyes Aron dozed off with a smile on his face.

***

"Agggghhh.. yesss.. master... Harder.. haha.. harder.." It had become a habit for him to fuck his favorite teacher in his dreams, in all sorts of unorthodox positions. However much Aron denied it, he had come to love these sessions. All these styles truly excited him to his core. Even right now he had Mrs. Yana pressed down under himself, with her head on the ground and her buttocks stuck up. 

His long cock was pistoning inside her asshole with his foot on her alluring face. His left hand held onto Mrs. Yana's ever-present chain, connected to the leather collar around her slender neck. After being in this place so many times, Aron was sure of the fact that this Yana was not a figment of his imagination as he had believed earlier. Rather she had something to do with the devilish woman who only makes an appearance at the end of their daily session. 

While he was mulling over the matter, Yana had turned around and begun sucking on his cock. Aron was shocked out of his pensiveness, noticing an intrusion. Yana grinned at him while slapping his thick cock on her face. "Hehe.. you always enjoy this master. Do you want me to go deeper?" Behind Aron, her middle finger had dug its way to the depths of his bowels making the boy moan in pleasure. 

***

Days passed like this and today was the last day of the week. He will have to go on a trip with Julia and her friends. Hence he decides to make a trip to Mrs. Yana. He had to see the lady of his dreams for once before he took his leave. 

"Aron?" He was too lost in his thought to notice someone passing by him. Right now he was in the faculty hostel, strolling his way to Mrs. Yana's room when someone called for him. He turned around swiftly to find the masked lady once again. Both of them were surprised to find each other. 

Aron hastily greeted the lady with proper respect. This was the first time he saw her after their encounter in the library. After that, he had been to the library twice but unfortunately never managed to meet with her. "Sorry, ma'am. I was lost in my thoughts, so didn't notice you." 

"You are still young so it's a given. Leaving that aside, how come you are able to walk through all the important places in the academy? At this rate, I won't be surprised if I found you in the principal's office someday Haha..." Aron can only rub the back of his head in embarrassment. What she said was true. 

"What business did you have here? Don't tell me you came to look for me?" Aron knew she was pulling his leg. If he denied it she will act hurt by his remark and if he faked it and said yes then, he will only make a fool out of himself since he knew nothing about her so how exactly was he planning to search for her.

"You are jesting, my lady. How can I search for you when you won't even tell me your name. It's not like I can go knocking, door to door." The redhead laughed at his response. The guy was witty. He turned her comment on its head, acting like he was the victim here as she never revealed her name.

"Haha.. good. You are a smart kid. But that still won't get you my name. Like I told you earlier, that's your homework." She giggled sighting the fake displeasure Aron was displaying. "Now that you broke my heart. Let's hear who you were looking for." 

She was still dragging it up. But Aron chose to ignore her flirting and answered with the same beaming smile. "It's Mrs. Yana. I have some business with her." The lady ruffled his hair. "You sure, know how to talk big kid. What important 'business' a brat like you can have with a homeroom teacher? Huh.." 

Aron realized his words really were exorbitant, hiding his shame in his laughter. "In any case, that's my room right there. If you are so free then do visit this old lady sometimes too. Though I am not as pretty as your Yana, I don't lose out in other sectors." She deliberately turned her gaze to her larger than average size bust, making the boy's face turn red. 

He was truly a sweetheart. She bend down a bit and kissed him on his cheeks. "Hehe.. for now, you need to make do with this." Saying that she didn't wait for him and left him alone in the corridor. 

This was the first time someone flirted with him to such an extent and it didn't feel bad. Rather it made him feel cherished. He made sure to remember the room number on the door, the lady had pointed to and happily skipped to Mrs. Yana's room. 

***

"Ohh.. so you are helping the girls out in their next project?" Aron munched on the food while replying to Mrs. Yana's questions. "It can't be called help. I am just working as a chore boy." Yana chuckled. "Well, you are right in that. Remember to bring my name if the girls bully you too much." 

Aron turned his head up to scrutinize the woman. "What happened?" He shook his head. "Nothing. It's just I have seen Ms. Julia and her friends get scared even when they talk about you. I am not sure why. You are such a sweet and kind lady, why would they act like that." 

His remarks made Yana laugh for a good while before she stopped. "Hehe.. you will know once you become a proper student. It will be even better if you end up in the necromancy department." 

"You need not worry about that Mrs. Yana. I will definitely choose your department if I ever get to be a proper student." Yana placed her head in both her hands, staring at the boy's attractive face. "Ohh.. and why is that?" 

"Of course it's because of you. Why would I go to some other department?" Yana chuckled at his silly logic but his answer only made her more exuberant. "You got quite a glib tongue hehe... But as much as it gratifies me, I should tell you that departments can't be chosen on your own. You need to have some kind of affinity with that magic discipline to make a career in that." 

"Usually students are compatible with 2-3 types of magic and they choose a single one from that." Yana took her time explaining all the intricacies of the admission process. Aron heard her diligently. "Still, I am sure I will end up being under you." Yana chuckled once again at his blind faith. 

"Ahem... Mrs. Yana, can you please stroke me off once again, if you don't mind?" Both of them fell silent for the next minute and just when Aron thought that he messed up, he saw a wide grin spread on Yana's face, comforting his nerves. "I had a notion that you will never ask. Come here." 

Yana didn't even try to hide the excitement on her face. Aron was thrilled as his plan had worked. Looks like keeping Yana off him for a few days had increased her fascination with him. Walking towards the raven-haired woman, Aron confidently came out of his pants. 

He saw Yana's eyes fill with wonderment at the sight of the semi-flaccid cock, pointing straight at her face. He even noticed the woman trying to sneakily gulp her saliva. Standing beside in front of the elegant woman, Aron let her take her own sweet time analyzing his erection. 

After staring at the veiny cock for a while Yana out her hand our and gently wrapped her fingers around the shaft. "To tell you the truth Aron, I was a bit worried when you refused to allow me to relieve you. I was sure I had done something wrong in my inexperience." 

Aron picked her other hand and opening her palm, he placed it on his erection. "You are the best Mrs. Yana. I had never felt so good." Yana recalled the boy had asked her to use both her hands last time. This she began jerking both her hands lightly feeling the cock grow hard with every stroke. 

Tugging the foreskin Yana came face to face with the cute yet massive bulbous head. Her mouth began watering once again and she swallowed her built-up saliva as discreetly as possible. Not only was he visually stunning, but even the strong manly smell was also proving to be quite hard to handle. She can feel the heat getting accumulated in her crotch. 

10 minutes passed like this but Aron was nowhere close to his release. "Hmm? Am I doing something wrong?" Aron acted shy. "No Mrs. Yana, you are doing good. But ahem.. can you... I mean, if you don't mind, can you... like, get naked?" 

Yana chuckled at his awkwardness. "Haha... So that's why? You should have let me know earlier, I kept doing it for so long without any results." Yana pretended to be mad at him. Nonetheless, she removed her garments, giving Aron an unrestricted view of her nude body. 

She didn't stop there, holding his right hand she placed it on her chest. "This should make you feel even better hehe.." Aron was surprised at the unexpected gains. But why would he let go of this opportunity? Not forgetting to thank the lady for the favor, hos hands began roaming all over her tits. 

After a few seconds, under his observant gaze, Yana's nipples began swelling up. The next minute, they were completely erect and as hard as a rock. It was a fascinating scene to watch. 

Yana tried her best to act like a mature senior, aloof from such bodily pleasures but in truth, she had begun rubbing her thighs together to relieve herself of some of the itchiness inside her cunt. 

Aron didn't lose himself in the arousal. Although Yana gave him the charge of her breasts, he can't be too audacious with them. For now, he refrained from kneading them, instead choosing to fondle them gently. He wanted to hold the cum in his balls for as long as possible but her squishy breast had no plans to let him continue to do that.

"Mhhh.. ahhh... it's coming.. mhhh.." This time Yana had learned her lesson from the last time. She hurriedly switched to one-handed strokes and placed her other one to catch the spurts of cum, not allowing the boy to once again ruin her room. 

*Puch* *Puch* *Puch* She never had sex with any man as of yet but it was common sense that males are not supposed to cum this much, she gazed down on the pool of cum on the floor. Her hand was completely covered in the sticky white jizz while the access fell back to the floor. 

"You rest here, Aron. I will clean myself and come back." She used a rag to wipe the cum from the floor and left for the washroom. Reaching out her hand under the tap she stopped for a while. Her curiosity won over her in the end and bringing her semen-covered hands to her face she took a sniff. 

76