Chapter 36 Back in Mrs. Mary’s arms
2.9k 7 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as he entered her room Aron was surrounded by a fragrant smell, very similar to Mary's scent. "Get in the bed. No need to be shy." He turned back to see that the lady had locked the door behind her. Sensually, she began removing her clothes one by one.

His mouth ran dry once her tits were let loose. After the tragedy of last night, Mary's enchanting figure was a welcome change. Just the fact that she was a mature lady, meant that he can begin to sense a hardness in his pants. 

As the lady dropped down her panties, revealing a well-trimmed pussy to the boy, her gaze stopped at the tent in his pants. "Haha.. just a few minutes back, you were ready to wait for a few years to have me. What happened to all the bravado?" 

Aron found himself lost in the bell-like laughter of the woman. "This is just a natural reaction. I think it will be an insult to your divine body if I could remain unfazed, even after witnessing it in all its glory." 

Another peal of laughter echoed in the room. "You got a glib tongue, I have to give you that." She wrapped her hair into a bun on top of her head. "Call me impressed. Follow me." She entered the bathroom, leaving the door open for the lucky boy.

Aron was too eager to waste this opportunity. Mary checked the water temperature in her bathtub before strolling back to him. All this time, his eyes were glued to the massive mounds swaying with every step of hers. 

"Do they look good?" She deliberately cupped her tits, crushing them into each other. Aron gulped the saliva in his mouth as his sight bore the audience to the large areolas and pink nipples. Only God knew how much he desired to suckle the hard knobs. 

"Hmm? You don't like them?" Realizing that he had been too stupefied to reply to her, he immediately pecked his head like a chick. "No. They are amazing. I will say, they are the best. Yess!!" It was like the boy was answering his own question. Mary can't help but giggle at his adorable reaction.

Taking a step closer to him, she stood in such proximity to him, that his face was only a finger away from her fleshy mounds. "Let me help you get rid of that." Taking her sweet time, Mary undressed him, carefully got rid of all his clothes. 

Most of the scars on his body, from last night, were healed. Yet, he truly required a thorough bath to get rid of all the grime and sweat. "You stink, slave boy. How exactly did those little girls endure you?" Despite knowing that the woman was exaggerating his condition, Aron can't help but get flushed. 

"Come in the shower first. I need to run you clean." She didn't give him any time to mull over it, dragging him by his hands. Coldwater fell on his wretched body, making him shiver uncontrollably for a second. "Take the support of the wall. This is going to take some good rub." 

She made him stand with his hands on the wall. As she mentioned, the rug in her hands harshly dealt with his dirt-infested skin. Starting from his back, she moved to his front before getting to his legs. From time to time, she would tease the erection that refused to go down no matter how much time passed.

Closing the shower, Mary surveyed her work. Turning the boy all around, she didn't find any unclean spot on his body. Satisfied, she nodded. "Nice. Now you are ready for a good soaking. Hmm? Is there something on my face?" 

She found the boy staring at her with a stupid grin on his face. "Hehe... it's nothing. It's just that you are the first person to bath me with so much care." Mary's heart stopped for a moment. She can see genuine appreciation in his eyes. Somehow the boy was not bitter about the circumstances of his life, rather he was glad to be with her at this point in time. 

She had known a few things about him from Julia. Naturally, she knew that the boy was an orphan, having lived a large portion of his life in an orphanage. Her heart warmed up and she pulled him in an embrace. "It's okay. You can come to me, whenever you feel like 

getting a good cleanup." 

In spite of her soft chest pressing against him, at this point, Aron didn't have any lecherous thoughts in his mind. He was truly enjoying the warmth of this lady. Maybe if his mother had been with him, they might have shared a similar bond. 

"You might be cold. Come, sit in the tub with me." He didn't refuse her offer, sitting between her thighs and resting his bareback on her naked tits. Mary began to massage his head for him. "How come you are still single, aunt Mary?" This was a burning question in his mind and he shot it as soon as he got the chance.

The hands in his scalp stiffened as he heard an audible grunt. "Hmph...What do you mean by 'still', brat? You think I am old?" Aron bit his tongue in response, laughing out to ease the unwanted tension in the air. "Ahaha... I meant it in the sense of your beauty, not your age, aunt. I mean you are extremely beautiful, there must be a league of men ready to take you as their wife. Don't tell me your standards are that high?" 

"My standards are sure are high but who told you I am not married?" "Hmm?" This was news to Aron, didn't she just tell him a few minutes back? "But outside you.." Mary cut him off, midway through his sentence. "WelI, I was married for some years of my life. Then I found out that my husband was cheating on me, so now I am alone." 

From her words, it didn't seem like the woman was telling a lie. "Cheating? That's foolish. He lost a gem, I would say." "Hehe.. that's right. But it's okay, he got what he deserved." 

"You mean, you punished him?" "Yes, I made sure that day was his last." The unexpected answer left Aron spellbound. What did she mean by that? Did she kill the guy? Damn.. why are these women so scary? Now he was feeling regret for her husband. Poor guy paid with his life. Doesn't that mean he should have been more careful before declaring to marry her, on the dinner table?

Aron's throat dried up thinking over the matter when suddenly Mary burst out in loud laughter. "Haha.. are you getting cold feet now, kid? Remember, you are riding a tiger now. You better keep your words, otherwise.. you know..." 

At this point, the boy's head was covered in a cold sweat. Mary's hands moved threateningly close to his balls. "Haha... I am just messing with you, kiddo. I never had a husband. Like you told me earlier, I was too proud in my younger days. However, now that I am growing older I might as well give you a chance. What do you say?" 

Aron was left surprised as to how casually she referred to herself as turning 'old'. Anyhow, he took a deep sigh. "It's okay. I don't plan to go back on my words. Once I grow up into a successful person, I seriously plan to have you for myself." 

"Have me for yourself? Hehe.. how cute.." Mary's hands had reached down to the base of his penis, circling it with her dainty fingers. "That's all good, but how are you planning to do all that? After all, your current situation is not something you can leverage." 

She was blunt, even so, these were her true feelings. She really wanted to know what gave this boy his confidence. "There is no choice. If I remain like this, I can never find out what happened to my parents. I need power and prestige. Only then I can grow anywhere close to undoing the fog surrounding their disappearance."

"You are right, I can't leverage my status. It might be the worst position to start, but I believe in myself." Mary remained silent for a while, smiling at the conviction of the boy. "Then I will cheer for you. Let me give you a piece of advice, then. Make good friends. For instance, the girls you came here with, all of them have an extraordinary background. Forge relationship with them, it will certainly help you climb the ladder of society faster."

"Even then, keep in mind that the relationships you forge will only act as a catalyst. Without sufficient capability on your part, it's all for naught." Aron listened to everything she said with rapt attention. He had gathered a great amount of knowledge on this trip. 

"Thanks a lot, aunt. I will keep your words in mind." Mary's hands now wrapped around his thick meat stick, pumping it inside the warm water. "Keep your sight on the yearly competition held at the Greenwoods Academy. It garners the attention from many prominent families, eager to fill in their ranks with promising talent."

Aron pecked his head in agreement. He had heard about this competition held each year, however because of his slave background, he was never able to witness it. "Anyhow, that's too much talk for a day. It's too far away for you right now. Your priority should be to apply for apprenticeship in the academy."

"Now get up and turn around, aunt will reward you for being a good boy." Her words broke his stupor, sending his mind in overdrive. Doing as told, he sat in the opposite end of the tub, with his cock poking out of water level. Mary bent forward, getting between his leg, so close that he can feel her breath on his rapidly hardening cock.

"Want me to use my mouth this time? What do you say?" Aron was nodding his head like there was no tomorrow. Mary chuckled and brought her tongue out. Starting from the base, she licked along the length of his erection. All that while her hands gripped his cock, restricting the blood flow. 

Her eyes looking right in his own, her luscious lips wrapped around the bulbous head, taking it entirely inside the warm embrace of her cavity. "Chuuu!" Aron was conflicted between keeping his eyes open and witnessing the sensual scenery or closing them and enjoying the warmth. 

Gradually, her jaws opened wider, taking in more of his meat stick until he can feel the back of her throat on his head. "Haahh..! You are so big, kid. It's like this thing wants to explore my entire throat." Aron gulped, just the thought of her lips touching his balls and his entire length lodged in her mouth, made him squirm in pleasure. 

"Naughty brat.. you are already imagining it aren't you?" Mary slapped his thigh, pretending to be mad. Aron was not shy at all, nodding his head in agreement. "In your dream huh... You should be thankful that I am rewarding you this much. Unlocking more perks requires you to be more than a mere slave. For now, be happy in what you have access to." 

Mary smirked before bowing down and taking his cock back in her mouth, leaving the boy with a bitter smile on his face. Trying his luck once more, his hand extended and made way to reach her enormous tits, hanging under their immense weight. 

Observing the frown on her face, he slowed down, only to start moving again when her face eased up. She was like a beast, anything can irritate her. Thankfully, she didn't mind it when his hands gently cupped her boobs. His fingers sank in the soft flesh, the sensation nothing short of heavenly. 

53