Chapter 41 Hostility
2.2k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She returned with some food and looking at her rigid face, Aron knew he was supposed to eat everything. Not fussing about it, he eventually dug in. "You turned out to be quite a charmer, kid." Yana had a grin on her face as she saw the confused boy scratch his head, trying to discern her words. 

"I am talking about my girls. Never knew you will grow so close to them in only a week. But please refrain from distracting them during classes." Aron took some time to come to the conclusion that she was mentioning the matter when he was waving at the girls. 

"Ahem.. sorry about that, it was my bad." Yana was loving every second of her time, giggling in her mind while maintaining a stern face on the outside. "Not only them, but I also heard you were even getting closer to the teachers from other departments as well." She crossed her arms over her chest. 

This sudden mention made Aron almost choke on his food. "Cough.. cough..!!" There can be only one person he can think of. "For a second, it felt like she knew even more about you than me. How long has this been going on?" Aron was sweating rivers, his appetite gone completely. It will be a major loss if Yana misunderstands something. 

"Ahem... Mrs. Yana.." "So, are there any other teachers you are seeking 'favors' with?" She was not allowing him to speak, going on her own tangent. Was he noticing jealousy in her eyes? Probably Yana was just pretending. "Haha.. we randomly met in the library. Mrs. Darlene was kind enough to help me with a few lessons, that's all." 

"Few lessons? Then there is no chance you would have met her before me, is there?" This time even Yana was taken by surprise when the boy blushed heavily, unable to respond to her. For the first time, he was truly a bit jealous. How come he grew so close to the other lady, this fast?

Though he was just a kid, that didn't mean that her sense of possession will stay silent when challenged by another person of the same gender. "Good. Good. Then I think you won't be needing my guidance anymore?" 

Aron panicked at her words. "No... Mrs. Yana, no one can replace you. You are special." She was about to tease him further when her words charged. "Hmm? How am I different?" Aron almost buried his face in his plate. "You.. you are the most beautiful. Also the most kind. The most important... cough... I mean the most humble." 

Yana had her chin resting on her palm, gazing at the fumbling boy with great interest. "Hehe.. keep going, I love it." She dropped her pretenses afterward, seriously guiding the boy in his cultivation before dropping him off to her door. 

"Thanks, Mrs. Yana??" *Peck* *Thud* The door closed on his face but Aron stood there with a foolish smile on his face. He just received a kiss from the woman he loved. So what if it was on his cheeks, this was a great development.

Walking down the corridor, he was lost in thoughts when he recognized the number on one of the doors. Putting his hands on his pocket, he pulled out a fountain pen. "Might as well return this." Turning to the door, he knocked on it twice. 

No response. He knocked again, and this time the door opened a bit, it had not been closed properly. He waited for a minute and then decided to take a look inside. "Ms. Darlene? Are you there?" On the door, he called out for the lady, but only pitch darkness stared right back on his face. 

The room was eerily silent. For a second Aron's heart palpitated. Wanting to check if everything was okay with the lady, he walked in further, reaching her bedroom. "Ms. Darlene? Are you in here?" He fumbled around for the light source, finding nothing. 

That's when he noticed something in the bed. Taking it as a person laying in bed and concerned that it might be Darlene, he walked straight towards it. "Ms. Darlene?" He had just taken three steps towards the bed when someone held his hand from behind. 

Suddenly the lights were back and Aron found the woman he was looking for. His heart sighed in relief, finding her well. Darlene saw the boy massage his chest. "What happened, little Aron? Sorry, I was in the bath, so wasn't able to answer." 

That's when the boy noticed her long wet hair, stuck to her back and chest. She was holding a towel around her figure, tightly. Immediately the boy felt blood rush to his head, finding himself in such proximity to that long cleavage and her exposed upper boobs.

Unable to keep looking, he turned his head away and jerked out the pen from his pocket. "This... cough... I came to return this to you. I called out.. many times... but when you didn't respond, I thought of checking in." Darlene can see his flushed face and his gaze trying to avoid her chest at all cost. 

Her hands loosened the grip and her towel ended up slipping even further, so much so that if someone looked carefully, they can make out the starting of her areolas. Taking the pen from his hands, she grinned at him with a toothy smile. "Thanks a lot!" For a second, Aron found himself lost in her charm, despite the scarred side of her face. 

Shaking his head, he tried to step back. "Ahem.. good. Then I will take my leave." The condition with his sexuality was not ideal right now. Asking him to control his erection when in presence of such a scantly clothed beauty was nothing less than torture for him. 

Alas, Darlene just can't have enough of that cute face. With her free hand, she held him once again. "Why are you so exasperated? Why don't you rest for a while?" "No... no.. actually, when you didn't respond, I was concerned. Then I saw someone on the bed.. bed..?" 

Aron was sure that he had seen a figure resembling a human in the bed. But now when the lights were on, he can't see anything. Didn't he mistake the blanket for a person? Might be. He can't think much of it, because he got bigger concerns right now. 

Darlene dragged him to the bed, making him sit down. "What about the bed?" 'So.. close..' How can his brain work properly when those large tits were so close to his face? What was making his situation worse was the fresh aroma, emerging from Darlene's body? All these combined events were probably causing havoc in his pants. 

Right then, out of nowhere, Aron felt a chill permeate the air around him. Shivers ran down his spine. This sensation was similar to when that Cloud Poison panther stared at him with that deathly glare, maybe even stronger than that. As result, his body froze up. "Hmm?" Even Darlene seems to have noticed the changes. 

Thankfully, it didn't last long. Even then, it was enough to drain all strength from his limbs. "Are you okay, Aron?" Darlene had to support his body, otherwise, he would have fallen over. Massaging his head, the boy began falling asleep due to a lack of energy. The last scene he saw was that of two mounds on his face.

Darlene's towel had dropped down when she tried to hold the boy up. Not minding her nakedness, she picked the boy in her arms and laid him comfortably in the bed. "What's the meaning of this, Isabella?" Her face had a tinge of anger on it.

The elf girl walked into the room from behind her. "I should be the one asking you this, big sis. Why did you save him? How dare a man to ogle you like that? He deserves to die." She made her way towards the boy only to have the redhead step in between. "Not a man, a child." "Who cares? He is just a disgusting creature." 

*Rumble* *Rumble* Everything in the room was shaking. Isabella had never seen her big sister this mad before. Looking at her face, she knew she had messed up big time. "Please leave. Make sure not to approach him, else you will force my hand." Darlene knew how petty this girl can be, hence the warning. 

Isabella wanted to protest, but Darlene looked extremely pissed right now. The more she would argue right now, the harder it will be for her to reconcile with her. Taking a deep breath as another look at the boy's face, she chose to retreat from the room. "Huff.. all this for a mere brat!!" That didn't stop her from showing her dissatisfaction, on her way out.

***

Aron can feel a set of hard protrusions poking his chest. His hands felt the velvety skin on his palms as he shifted in his bed. An aromatic air made its way to his nostrils, waking him up. Once his eyes adjusted to the light, the face just three inches away from his, made him recall last night.

He was here to return the pen. Somehow that ended in him losing his consciousness in Darlene's bed. He can only blame it on the aftereffects of surviving the poison. Now that he had the time, he can't help but appreciate the soft red lips right in front of him. His hands probed her back to find that the woman was thoroughly naked inside the blanket.

As expected, his little brother began growing in size. Regardless, he didn't resist it since he had the cover of the blanket. His breathing had grown heavy. His mouth watered, looking at those luscious lips. Aron gathered all the courage in his heart, but all of that ran out after he reached in the proximity of an inch. 

"Want to kiss? Go ahead, try it. I too am interested to see how it will feel to kiss

a boy." The words took him by surprise and when he tried to shrink back, he realized Darlene's hand was holding his head in place. The lady still had not opened her eyes. "Do it. I might change my mind when I 'wake up' hehe.." 

She left the two petals slightly open for him. The scene was extremely arousing for the boy, who was gulping his saliva nonstop. A few breaths later, he closed his eyes and reached out with his lips. They collided against each other and he began to gently suck on them. 

Extra careful, since he had a powerful expert in his arms, he was doing his best not to commit a crime. Their saliva flowed into each other's mouths, both of them swallowing it. "Too rigid. Make it enjoyable, you got five more minutes. Hold my tits if you want." 

Darlene monologued once again with closed eyes, acting to be in sleep while the boy took advantage of her. Emboldened, his hands slowly slid to her chest, squeezing the meaty balls. His lips began sucking harder and more roughly, this time. Darlene's eyes opened wide when the boy tried to push his tongue into her mouth.

Being the one who asked him to take the next step, she gave in to his demands, allowing the soft appendage to slip between her lips. The passion with which the boy was engaged in the kiss, made Darlene blush. He still had his eyes closed, completely losing himself in the sensation.

His tongue began exploring the insides of her cavity shamelessly. "Mhhh... Hhhmm.." His hands can barely hold on if her tits, but he was doing his best to keep massaging them. Somehow, this sensation was so different from when Darlene spent her time with girls. It was hotter, the boy was rougher than her earlier partners. Also, the distant smell of sweat was increasing her arousal even further.

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

45