Chapter 49 Dinner at girl’s hostel, amid chaos 
2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<Hi guys, new month is upon us and it's time to pitch my patréon to my readers.

If you love my work, then please consider supporting me. Very soon, we will have our own site where we can build up an entire universe of fictional stories with some quality smut content. 

Right now I can only write these long form novels with possibly hundreds of chapters. Once we have our own site, we will be able to release a lot of short stories as well. 

So yeah, keep supporting it helps me pay some of these extra expenses that my hobby incurs as well as motivates me to keep bringing new chapters to you every single day.

https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Apart from this, every reader is appreciated, whether you can support monetarily or not. Just two years back I too could never afford to support any of my favorite writers. 

I will cease my rants here.. let's continue onto the chapter.. enjoy!!>>

Ten minutes later Ava was regretting her decision to come here. With a red face, she had to watch the boy touch all over Kyla's bare chest. How was he applying for medicine? He was clearly fondling those tits shamelessly. The emphatic smile on the girl's face made the situation even worse. 

She can clearly see doughy flesh squeezing out between Aron's fingers. What was even more embarrassing for her was that the girl was not even trying to restrain her soft moans from time to time. "That's enough medicine for the day." 

Thankfully, Julia's slap to the back of his head broke the reverie for the couple. Ava was grateful to her friend for finally putting an end to the erotic adventures. She had to drink a glass of water to pacify her drying throat. But the next scene caused Ava even more shock. 

Julia removed her long skirt, leaving herself only in her shorts as she jumped in bed, placing her legs on the boy's thighs. Without any words from her, he gently began massaging her calves with practiced moves. "Cough.. cough..!!" It was surprising, to say the least. 'When did she grow this close to him?' 

For once she would have not been surprised had it been Hestia because that girl was capable of doing anything. She was too shameless for a person of nobility. However, this was Julia they were talking about. The past one and half years in the academy, she had not even let a boy touch so much so her fingernails. The same girl had a boy for massage. Ava can't help but frown.

"So? What's the progress? Found anything?" Julia laid on her stomach, her eyes closed obviously enjoying the massage. Recently she had discovered that ordering the boy around provided her with a unique kind of satisfaction. Like she can express her jurisdiction over him. 

"Huu.. no luck. Nothing." "Well, I can't even say that you were incompetent in your job since you had help from Ava too. Hmm.." Aron can only stay silent and take this insult while gently rubbing his mistress's sole. 

"And you are telling me that last night a murder occurred in your building as well? With no culprit caught as of yet?" "Yes. From what I heard, someone drove a sharp object to his neck, cutting off his throat." Julia heard all that without any expression on her face. 

"Are you sure this guy had no relation to you, at all?" "None. His name was Max and he lived on the 4th floor. I never even heard his name." "Okay. Then we will.." "Wait for a second, Aron! Are you sure his name was Max, from the 4th floor?" It was Kyla who had jumped in the conversation with a shaken voice. 

"Yeah, that's what I heard from others. Do you happen to know the guy?" Aron can see Kyla's expression turn fearful at once. "Aron.. that's.." At this point, everyone knew that they had latched onto a breakthrough in the case. Ava's eyes were wide as she eagerly waited for the girl to continue while even Julia had sat back up. 

Aron held onto Kyla's shoulders, trying to calm her down. "It's okay, Kyla. Just tell us." "He.. he was the same. The same one who assaulted me that day. I am sure of it." The boy was too stunned to respond. Julia was the first one to recover. "Huh.. good riddance!" 

"Now at least one thing is certain, that our little skelly is the one who sent the man to his makers. But wait a second." Julia turned to look back at Aron whose face was drained of blood. "You must have seen the face of that man, even though you must not have known his identity. But you told me there were five assaulters. Did you see all their faces?" 

Aron didn't say anything, just nodding his face in agreement. "Hmm.. then, in all possibilities our boy is not going to stop just yet. It's going to kill all of them." "How is this happening? I never ordered it to kill anyone." 

Julia sighed watching the color drain from the boy's face. She moved to cup his face in his hands and slapped it lightly. "It's okay, Aron. Whatever happened, that guy deserved to die anyway. Did you forget what he did to Kyla?" 

Aron's eyes focused on Julia's face, and he gazed back at Kyla before nodding his head. She was right, recalling last night made his heart fill out with fury. "What do we do now? Isn't it bad? If he kills any more from the group, others are probably going to figure out that their deaths might be related to Kyla." 

Ava's judgment was right. "When did you do the casting?" "Same day that I came here with Kyla." "Hmm.. okay, so killings began right the next day after they assaulted her. We need to stop this. If the authorities find out that the skeleton committing murder belongs to you.. it might lead to complications." Julia presented her calm judgement.

No one spoke anything for the next few minutes as the room fell silent. *Rumble* *Rumble* Lightning flashed in the skies, pointing to another thunderstorm. "Both of you rest for the day. We don't have anything on us to locate it and looking for it blindly is only going to waste our time. Tomorrow I will check with Mrs. Yana. She will certainly have something on her to help our case." 

Aron was about to take his leave when Julia took his hands. "Let's go slave boy, I bet you never even had a proper meal in your life. Put your clothes back on Ms. Show off and come with us." The boy was caught off-guard by her offer but he didn't stand on ceremony. Kyla didn't mind the jibe, covering her chest and stepping out of the bed, only to latch onto the tall boy's left arm. 

Her tits were clearly caressing his arms between them, an action that made Julia's lips twitch. "Tch!! Let's go, we will meet with others." Even then, she didn't let go of the boy's right hand, leaving Ava the odd one out. All of them left the room, no one noticing a pair of glowing eyes intelligently gazing at them from under the cover of a blanket. 

The group walked to the end of the corridor and Aron can already see the three other girls waiting for them. One of them immediately came running and jumped in his arms, making sure that her large tits were smashed over his chest. "Did you miss me?" 

"Haha.. yes, I did." Aron patted her back, nodding in agreement. Yet, he was not ready for what came next. "Mhhh?" Hestia took his lips right in front of everyone. She can't care less that almost all the eyes in the corridor turned towards them when she did that. 

Her actions made more than one heartburn with fury, but none had the same thick skin like hers. "Wow.. did you put on muscles? Great!!" Hestia began surveying his body, touching wherever she required to, getting the feel for it. Aron can only smile bitterly at the furious faces of both Kyla and Julia. 

"How are you, Aron?" After their initial interactions in the woods, Hera seems to have returned back to her timid self. Maybe because she was surrounded by people in this place, regardless her lack of confidence was written all over her face. "Nice, Hera. What about you?" 

"Mhhh..? F.. fiiine.." Her speech broke multiple times because the boy had come forward to affectionately hug her. Thankfully there was no kissing involved otherwise the girl would have probably passed out right there and then. All these girls had been extremely kind of him and Aron genuinely considered each one of them a good friend now, keeping them at the same level as his friendship with Kyla and Caleb. 

Hence, he did not mind showing his affection towards them without any care just like Hestia. *Mumble* *Whisper* He noticed that a lot of many heads turned this time around, some of them even stopping in place to watch the show with great interest. 

The orange-haired girl had frozen in place, unable to even break away from the warm hug. She can tell from his excited heartbeats that he was truly happy to see her, and that's all that mattered for her. "Let her go before she passes out, boy." Sophie eventually came to her rescue.

The other blonde in their group can only sigh and watch the 'couple' separate. "This sure is going to cause a wave of gossips." She was probably talking to herself. "Let's go, I am starving. Enough chit-chat, complete the rest while he has our dinner." Julia walked forward, beckoning the group to follow.

Aron felt very comfortable, talking happily with every girl while simultaneously exploring the new places in the girl's hostel. Almost all the time he would take the same path from the entrance of the building to Julia's door, never venturing away from his path. 

"Julia, bringing Kyla in the dining hall is no issue. But about Aron.. don't you think it will cause an issue?" Ava was the one who commented on her thoughts. "Huh.. why so? They don't allow our fellow male students in here. But.. he is not a student per se." 

It was a loophole indeed. Boys are not allowed in the dining area in the girl's hostel and vice versa. "Well you are technically right but.. hmm.. let's hope no one comes locking horns with us." Sophie agreed to the notion but with some doubts of her own. 

Naturally, the boy stood like a sore thumb in the crowded dining place. Each one of the girls at least took one glance, especially since the boy was not hard on the eyes. Aron was excitedly taking in all the experience. This was so different from his dorms. Every day they would have regular fights, people fighting over food and other petty things. 

In this place, it was like a utopia. Massive glass chandeliers hung from the high ceilings, decorated with bright magic lights. The walls around were similarly covered with expensive tiles, with large paintings. A sweet scent prevailed over in the surroundings, much so different than his regular place to eat. 

"You need to work hard if you want to enjoy all this." Julia saw the boy looking all around like a true country bumpkin. "Sure. I will." "Good. Then fill your plate up, they sure make good food here. Everything is delicious, go on there are no restrictions on how much you can eat hehe.." Her words were clear. He was supposed to eat to his fill without any nervousness. 

He laughed and followed her advice. There were a few mumblings around him because of his less than appealing dressing but Aron had grown accustomed to filtering it out. "Those are just jerks. Don't listen to them." Ava too can hear the noise. "Yeah, they are just jealous that their boyfriends are nowhere as handsome hahaha.." 

Hestia was nowhere as lenient as Ava, her words echoing out loud. Most of the girls around had their faces turn green from the insult, yet none dared to confront the group. The green-haired girl had an uncaring smirk on her face. Others in her group can only shake their heads in futility. 

They filled their plates and walked away, finding a quiet corner to eat together peacefully. Within the next few minutes, the group was totally into each other, laughing and pulling each other's legs. Aron and his fellow slave girl found themselves well-integrated despite their low backgrounds. Kyla was in one of Julia's dresses, hence she too didn't look any shabby when compared to the girls around. 

None of them brought in the topic of Aron's rogue skeleton in the conversation. Julia had warned them against it as she wanted to keep the matter under wraps until they come up with a solution. "Hey.. princess... Did you not read the sign outside? Boys are not allowed here." The group had only taken the first few bites when trouble struck.

39