Chapter 62 Relics
1.9k 0 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Copy pasting from yesterday's APW chapter for the readers exclusive to this story. 

<<Greetings to all readers. It's a new month and I will pitch our patréon page. As you know, the content of our webnovels is such that probably no websites are ever going to sponsor us.

Even those who are generous enough to offer support do so with the precondition of making drastic cuts of various scenes.. especially the parts that make our stories unique. 

Even so we have been blessed with a supportive community that had helped us remain independent over the the complete last year. So, once again I would like to remind you to give our patréon page a visit and keep supporting if you love the contents of my projects. 

https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Once again, this pitch is only for those who are capable of supporting monetarily. The fact that you guys read and comment on my work fills me with great satisfaction in itself :-)

***************************************

News: A new short story named "The Adventures of Haniya" has gone live for the Viscount tier last week. I will keep adding chapters to it, whenever I get some free time on hand.

***************************************

Apart from that, let me apologise for last month since I forgot to share the names of all our patrons, like I do at the start of every month. This months supports are as follows.

Our Viscounts: tan gab, daniel 079, Droth, Andrew Wilson, Rom

Our Nobles: Cutler1812, Juggernaut, Gummyking, Rilayer, Zell_Lust, Furqan

And a list of other wonderful guys: Brian N Johnson, Abhishek Yeola, Aditya Vishwakarma, Marty87, mjuan666, Eakamdeep Brar, Jack, Eduardo Garcia, Thomas Kosko, Julio Cesar Cordero, Sanchezvinchenco aberature, LostShin, Nien78, Khia, Chris Gonzalez

Thanks for your sustained support. It keeps me motivated to bring a new chapter every day!!

Slayer104>>

"Hehe.. no, that's not what I am trying. It's not very gentlemanly to leave a woman hot after she gave me such a good time." Rin was expecting something along the lines of 'Can we try it again?' but not this. "You want to satisfy me?" 

It was something so foreign to Rin that she had to reconfirm if she heard rightly. Aron just nodded his head, his right hand reaching down in the water to touch the lower lips of the lovely lady. Her body squirmed right when his fingers caressed her labia. 

"You.. don't touch.. there.. Mhh.." Her eyes were wide like saucers she tried to bring her thighs together to close the wide entrance to her pussy, only to have them grabbed by the boy. "Wait..!!" "aaghhhh!!" Rin screamed when he slid his arms under her thighs and pulled her lower body up before placing it over his thighs, bringing the naked vagina out of the water and right under the intense gaze of the boy. 

"So pretty..." "You idiot.. put me down..!!" With his face only a few inches away from her vagina, she had never felt so exposed in a long while. With an embarrassed face, she struggled to use her hands to hide her private part, only to have the boy arrest them on his own while keeping her from locking thighs together.

"Hahaha.. I thought big sis must have experience in these matters. But looking at you.. don't tell me you are still a virgin." *Slap* "The heck you said?" Aron smiled bitterly, rubbing the back of his head that was just slapped by the angry woman. 

Aron quickly switched to firefighting mode. "Hahaha.. just kidding..  just kidding.. hahaha.. of course, with how beautiful big sis is, there must be tons of men all around you, all of them vying for your attention. I am sure you must have done with tens.. no hundreds of men.. ahhh.. aiiiiooo!!" 

His passionate speech was cut short with the red-faced woman twisting the cartilage of his ear, causing the boy to wince in pain. "Enough licking my boots... Sigh.." Aron courteously shut his mouth. "Okay... Okay.." He focussed his attention back on the captivating pair of wet labia. 

"Hey.. hey.. wait.. mahhh...ahhh.." Before she could stop him, his index finger had made its way inside her pussy. Aron had no real experience of playing around with a pussy, but what he had was a plethora of steamy images from his sultry dreams with the horned woman. The 'Aron' in his dreams was literally like a sex god, showing him almost all the ways in which a woman can be pleasured. 

During most of his escapades with the ladies, he would only be repeating whatever he had seen in his dreams. So, once again he returned to that, carefully adding his middle finger to the mix. "Mhhh.. what.. are you trying.. mhhh.. ahhh.." His fingers drilled, separating the tightly clinging walls away. It was evident from her tightness that she rarely had anything inside there in a long while.

His left hand began exploring the labia from outside, with his right one continuing with the fingering. "Aahhh.. not there... Mhhhh.." At this point, Aron had become confident enough to ignore the lady's useless cries. Her recent outbreak happened because of his left hand and discovered a small bean covered inside the layers of skin.

Aron had seen in her dreams 'Mrs. Yana' reacted violently whenever the boy in the dream used to probe it with his fingers or tongue. As anticipated, all that was true. Even Rin jerked as soon as his hands touched the forbidden knob. "Aaaaghh.. bratt.. where do you think.. you are mhhhh.. Fuckk..!!" 

Her cussing only went on to excite the boy, realizing that his tricks were working. "Mhhhh.. not there.. mhhhh.." Rin had clenched her eyelids, unable to keep her elegance any longer. Aron didn't say anything, twirling the small piece of flesh between his fingers, simultaneously fingering the insides of her pussy. 

"Fuuuckkk... Agghhh.. mhhhhh.." The more time passed, the more violent her twitchings became. Five more minutes later she was squirming all over the tub, loudly cursing no one in particular. Aron had the woman's waist locked in his arms, not allowing her to jump away. 

"Aaaaaaagghhh!!!!!" Rin felt a pair of lips cover her clitoris, sucking on it very lightly. That was it for her. Her chest expanded, her mind buzzed, and she responded with a scream before her body fell back in the water. 

Under Rin the boy who had just placed his lips on her vagina was attacked with bursts of ejaculations from the hole, drenching his face completely. "Cough.. well, we can cam call ourselves equal in this regard." Finding the passed-out woman, he washed her up diligently before drying her up and putting her to sleep in her bed. 

Right when he tugged the naked lady under her blanket, he turned around to take his leave, only to have his hands grabbed by the seemingly unconscious woman. "Hmm? You are awake?" Rin pulled him into the bed. "Yeah and you better put me back to sleep." He understood what she desired and hence stepped in the bed with the hot woman, cuddling together to sleep once again.

***

The afternoon fell and dim sunlight reached the office room of Rin. "Hmm.. nothing. Hufff..!" The lady used a formation stone to scan through the boy's body, offering her comments. "I can't see any changes in your body apart from the increased density of muscles. My guess is that by coincidence your body took on this trait because of the vampire's bite." 

"There must not be anything wrong with that, is there? Because I am not feeling anything." "Yes, you seem perfectly fine to me. But I want you to drop by twice a week, for this month. We will run some tests just in case."

Aron got up and put on his clothes. "Thanks, Ms. Rin." With a slight nod, the spectacled lady packed her pieces of equipment, tidying her bench. "Ehh.. what are you waiting for, brat?" The boy chuckled, scratching his head in embarrassment. "Hehe.. big sister, you see... this is the first I have been to this side of the academy." 

"So?" Rin looked exasperated like she didn't want to waste another breath on this guy. "Haha.. so can you show me the way out?" "Ufff.. are you kidding me?" She had a hunch that this guy was lying, but his innocent face melted her at last. "Huu.. wait here. I will be back."

She was not properly dressed and hence returned to the personal room attached to her office. When she came out, Aron can see a light make back on her face and her hair neatly done in braids. She had her coat back on as well. "Wow.. how did you do all that so fast?"

Rin just sneered back, leaving the office and impelling the boy to run after her. The sun outside was on its way to hide behind the horizon, scattering a reddish ambiance all around. 

"So beautiful!" Standing in the corridor the couple stared out in the direction of the sun. For once Rin had no idea how to appreciate the beauty around her. 'Fuckk.. how long had it been since I have been out of my office?' Once that thought came to her, she suspected that the boy probably lied about being lost just to bring her out. 

She had no idea if her intuition was true, nevertheless, it made her happy. A smile spread on her face as she grabbed onto his hands. "It is." Aron looked back at her in surprise, he was not expecting her to respond in such a way. 

Though stunned for the first second, he tilted his head to look around once, before bringing his head closer to the alluring face. Rin didn't back down, matching his actions and letting her lips touch his. Once they collided, their lips gently entangled with each other. 

Their gentle kiss continued for a long while as the couple enjoyed the fading sunlight for another good while. After that Aron asked Rin to show him the pedestal with the spear stuck in the pillar. That was the thing that had constantly kept him intrigued. 

Rin too didn't mind, bringing him in the open field as they walked towards the stage. "Are we allowed to approach it? I mean isn't that some kind of important weapon?" "Important? Hahaha.. that's one of the relic weapons. And don't worry, there are no restrictions." 

"Relic weapon?" "Huh.. why do I forget that you are just a slave." Her words were clearly meant for mocking him but Aron responded by placing his hands around her waist. Rin blushed up and looked around. The light was fading and no one was around in the massive campus, thus the lady 'endured' it. 

"Huff.. simpleton brat..!! A relic weapon is one that's legacy can be traced back to the ancient era. There are only a handful of these weapons like these in this world." "Ohh.. so are these weapons like.. awesome or something?" 

Rin stared at the kid like she was looking at a country bumpkin. "These are terrain-altering weapons. Under the command of a capable mage, they can wreak literal havoc in this world." "Wow.. are they that impressive?" "Totally." The lady pecked her head like she can't stress the point enough.

"If there are others like this spear, then are they too stuck in some kind of pillar?" Rin cracked up at his naive question, laughing her butt off. "Idiot.. haha.. This spear's case is different. The first principal deliberately stuck it in there, so that only the deserving one can claim it."

"Hmm.. then who holds the other weapons? They must be really powerful." "You bet they are." "Then tell me who holds them. I would love to see them as well, one day." Rin didn't mind his ambition, recounting the weapons as they covered ground to reach the pedestal at the center.

"Two of them are held by the royal family. The first one being armor and the other being a sword. The Rutherford family holds the gun while the MacMillans hold the bow. There are two or three more relics but they are kept under wraps and only the strongest powerhouses know about them."

Aron was truly stupefied by all this information. "Wait a second.. there is a gun as well? But I thought we recently came up with the guns, not more than two centuries back. Did the ancient civilization also use guns?" 

"You are right guns are a fairly recent development. As I told you, the relics trace their origin to the ancient era. Someone ancestor must have used some enchanted item from that era to create that gun." "So it can work in that way as well? Wow.. the person must be talented." 

At this point they had reached the stage, climbing up the stairs to get a closer look at the pitch-black spear. "Can I touch it?" Aron's heart rate has increased by quite a lot, finding himself in presence of such a mighty weapon. It wasn't the history of the spear that filled him with trepidation, rather he can feel a mighty aura prevail in the environment.

The closer he got to it, the more dreadfully heavy the atmosphere became. "Hmm.. I am not sure. Mostly we have a ceremony each year where the academy selects its top geniuses to try and free the spear. But it's not like a bunch of brats don't always keep trying to free it even without guidance as well. So I think there is no harm in touching it."

Aron didn't turn back, only nodding his head in reply. His eyes were completely locked on the spear. 'This feeling..!' Almost all hair on his body stood at its end in fascination. This was not the first time he witnessed this sensation. Taking a look at his shaking palm, he carefully placed it around the spear. 

41