Chapter 71 Alteration to the screening process?
1.7k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hahaha.. what did I tell you? Brother Aron is an interesting fellow. Did you see how casually madam Darlene acted around him?" Chris proclaimed, delighted at his earlier choice to befriend a seemingly ordinary boy. 

Right now even Christina was too stunned to argue with him. Chris noticed her constantly staring in the direction of the restroom that had its doors shut. "What is it?" The boy questioned her, deeming to her curious gaze. 

"You think madam Darlene is the one behind the boy?" "Huh? What does that mean?" Chris was puzzled by her strange inquiry, choosing to focus more on his lunch instead. "I mean.. do you think that slave boy is climbing into madam Darlene's bed at night?" 

"Uuuughh..." Chris slapped his chest. Her words made him choke on his food. "Aahuu.." *gulp* *gulp* Only after downing an entire jug of water did the boy calm down. And even then he incessantly looked all around, hoping no one heard them.

"You idiot..!! You want us thrown out of here? That's blasphemous!!" "Hmph..!" Christina could not care less. She was getting increasingly suspicious of Ms. Darlene's intentions. Not to mention her lack of expression when she spilled the juice on the slave boy. 

"Uuughh.." In the meantime, inside the restroom, Aron was holding Darlene's right thigh up. His penis was pulled out of the constraints of his pants, allowing it to grow to its limit. What was amazing about them was even after five minutes, none was ready to end the kiss.

Saliva was continuously rolling down their necks but none cared about it. "mhhh.. aahhh.." Aron gently bit on Darlene's lips, enjoying the texture of her soft muscles. This prompted the mature woman to do the same to him. 

Ready to push the boundaries a little further, Aron brought his hands up and rested them on her bulging chest. He moved his lips down to her exposed neck. "Uuughh.hhh..!!" Darlene's hands reached behind his head, pulling harshly on his hair.

"Ahh.." Aron groaned in pain, responding by biting harder on her neck. He pulled up her top and unhooked her bra, releasing the massive globes. Just the sight of the two perfectly symmetrical breasts with the long nipples made his throat dry up. 

Two large areolas surrounded her beady nipples. Darlene watched the boy salivate at the sight and it made her blush in shame. "Can I suck on them, Ms. Darlene?" His words made the redhead strangely angry at him. 

"Call me Darlene.. also, next time you ask for permission.. I am throwing you out!!" She let the boy know what he had done wrong. Not allowing him to respond to her, she shoved his face on her bosom, grating it against her soft mushy tits.

'Why do I end up with the most eccentric females?' From Julia and her friends to the vampire lady who bit him, he had always ended up with girls that have some peculiar personalities. 

Keeping those thoughts aside for now, Aron took the chance to latch onto one of Darlene's nipples. "Ahhh... Shhh.." The lady moaned out loud in pleasure. From the looks of it, she couldn't care less if they were found out engaged in such acts in the public restroom. Even the threat of getting found out can't deter her from biting into the forbidden fruit.

Aron was constantly switching his mouth between her teats while massaging her mammaries. In addition to the sexual gratification, the young kid suckling her appealed to her motherly side as well. With a smile, she patted his head, as if encouraging him.

Her hands once again took hold of the pulsating shaft, her heart racing like never before. For someone who for the majority of her life had abhorred men, this was truly a drastic change to now crave for the same. Her fingers strangled his cock, letting its warmth seep into her.

She would have loved to sustain this, however, she was aware that this was not the right time. With a heavy heart, she dropped down to her knees and planted a kiss on the tip of the strained piece of meat. 

Yet, her lips did not wrap around the head as Aron had anticipated. Darlene giggled at the palpable disappointment on his face. "Want me to suck on it?" Despite the horrid scars on the left side of her face, her seductive voice in itself seemed capable of stealing the heartbeats of any mortal. 

Aron pecked his head, evidently excited at the prospect. At this point, only Mrs. Mary had been the one who sucked on his little brother. And even after knowing that his situation might deteriorate just like last time, he was like a moth attracted to the flames. 

"Hehe.. not happening." Darlene mercilessly quashed all his dreams with a single sentence. Though she was quick to offer the remedy as well. "Maybe I will consider that if you become an official student of the academy. Until then, you need to make do with this." Saying this, she involved both her hands to jerk the earnest cock in her hand.

Outside the restroom, Christina's eyes never left the doors since the boy left with madam Darlene. "Come on, sister..! You can't be thinking about it even now?" Even though Chris reprimanded her, truth was that her outlandish idea really seems to have made some ground in his own mind. And the fact that those two were still in the restroom even after ten minutes now, did not help either.

"Huh... I must get to the roots of this. Such a scandal at a prestigious school like this.. my goodness..!!" Christina didn't seem to have been affected by her brother at all. Chris shook his head in futility. "What are you going to do? Ask Ms. Darlene about it.. hmph.." 

Just as he said that Chris noticed the actors if their discussion show their faces together. "Sorry about that kids.. it took longer than expected." Darlene had her mask on and sat opposite the siblings with her charming smile. 

Both of them waved their hands letting her know it was not an issue. At the same time, Christina's closely scrutinized the couple and very soon she actually found a food for thought. 'She didn't have that sash on earlier?' 

It was true, Ms. Darlene had a long cloth wrapped around her neck. Of course, it looked aesthetically pleasing, yet Christina can't shake the doubt in her mind that something was hidden behind that sash.

Aron was mostly cut off from the conversation, nonetheless, he could not care less. He had always liked to listen to people more than speak. Suddenly, he felt his skin crawl. Raising his eyes, he observed Christina's shooting him a glare that was a mix of loathing and disgust. 

'How exactly did I offend her this time?' It was a miracle that even after ignoring all her childish remarks, he still managed to upset the snobbish girl somehow. Shaking his head at the absurdity of the situation, pulled the half-eaten meal from Darlene's front and carelessly munched on it.

Christina fumed at the lack of response from the slave boy. Nevertheless, as Chris told her, she can't exactly ask Ms. Darlene about it. 'Shameless creature.. latching onto a woman's thigh huh..' The fact that she formed so many opinions about him without even holding a single conversation with him, was incredible, to say the least. 

"Yes.. yes... It was amazing talking to you madam Darlene." The redhead got up, ready to take her leave. "I loved it as well. I hope all three of you can make it. Do your best." Passing a suggestive glance at Aron, she walked away. 

"Hahaha.. wow brother..!! Are you sure you are not fooling us with this slave identity? Are you a young master of some hidden clan or something?" Chris was someone who held his emotions on his sleeves.

Aron laughed it off. "I wish, brother Chris. But life is not that easy." "Let's go.. it's time to return to the training ground for the next round." Christina offhandedly cut him off. Both boys can only sigh at her horrible attitude.

A straight walk brought them back to the training ground. Apparently, they were the last lot to reach the destination as most of the aspirants never left the fields. Compared to them, everyone else was naturally too distraught to take a casual walk around.

As soon as they stepped closer to the stage, someone welcomed them. "Do your best slave boy.. we will be cheering for you." The voice startled him and the person turned out to be none other than the girls from yesterday night.

"Hello.. my name is Tracey. This is my friend Gloria.. you already know her, I guess." The elated girl introduced herself formally. She was right, Aron did recognize both of them. "Thanks for your kind words miss." In spite of these girls always targeting him for no reason annoyed him, he was not someone who would actively raise the hostility.

His actions left Tracey speechless for a while and she can't help but glance at the blue-haired girl beside her. She had not anticipated the boy to be this courteous to them, especially after Gloria's verbal spat with him.

"Hmph..!" With her arms crossed against her chest, Gloria was more focused on the twins. "You got some issue?" How can Christina take the conceited look from her laying down? "Try not to get in my way.." She left those words behind, mumbling 'losers' as she sidestepped them.  

"What did you say?" The lack of a powerful family background can't deter Christina. She was ready to share the piece of her mind with the arrogant brat. Chris swiftly stepped in to stop her in her tracks. 

Meanwhile, Aron was delighted both at the fact that Christina finally had the taste of her own medicine as well as he seems to have fallen into the background. 

"Let me apologize on part of my friend." Suspicious at first of her intentions, Aron shook Tracey's hand with some skepticism. "No need for that, miss. I can understand." 

"The next round will be hard. Give your best." This time her words were meant not only for the boy in front of her but rather the twins as well.

"You know them?" Chris waited for Tracey to walk away, before consulting Aron. "Ahem.. well we aren't particularly on the best terms, but yeah, I do know them." He went on to explain some details about the duo and the siblings listened with great attention.

"Hmm.. no wonder. MacMillan family possess the stature boast." While Chris analyzed the situation calmly, Aron noticed Christina's frustration only grow on her face. She was no fool. The prodigy one of the most important clans of the country is not going to be easy to handle.

"I believe everyone is here already. Let's get going then." A loud voice boomed across the training grounds. "Follow me..!!" Mr. Simon and a bunch of his subordinates gathered the kids around and led them out of there. 

This was not something that was anticipated by Aron. According to his knowledge, the combat tests simply require the candidates to fight against a bunch of clay golems until the instructor can perfectly gauge their level. 

They were not supposed to change locations for that. Immediately he recalled the young girl who was talking to him a few minutes earlier. He had chanced upon her saying words in Mr. Simon's ears. 'Did they mess up the screening process? No.. that should not be the case.' 

Looking around, he found that most of the attendees were in the same category as him, confused by the latest set of developments. Yet, the twins beside him remained nonchalant, as if they could not care less what the instructor threw at them. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

41