Chapter 117 Day of celebration 3
2.6k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aron found himself in a dark room. There was not a glimpse of light around him. Even so, he can tell that currently he was kneeling on a mattress. Some time passed and his eyes finally adjusted to the dim lighting conditions. 

To his shock, he found himself not all alone. There was someone right under him. Dressed in tattered white clothes lay a woman with open legs. As more and more of her figure was revealed to her, Aron noticed the sheep-like curved horns on her head. 

This lady, he.. recognized her. She was the woman who appeared to help him rescue Julia when she was struck down by the Cloud poison panther. He vividly remembered her visage, there was no mistake.

Her pure white skin was paler by many tones when compared to a human. And yet, it didn't affect her beauty at all. Rather, the extremely white skin seemed to suit her more. 

Aron was used to having these kinds of strange dreams in which he will be having some pretty extreme sex with a woman. And now that he saw her face so clearly, he had a hunch that he had been with this woman every time. 

That was the reason he didn't panic at the first sight of the non-human entity. "Who are you, ma'am?" Aware that this was only a dream sequence his mind had weaved around the character of the lady in white, he knew his question was stupid.

However, what he didn't expect was for the woman to actually open her eyes and start staring at him with a hint of a smile on her face. She shifted slightly as if to loosen up her strained wings. 

Wings? Yeah, she had black wings on her lower back. Even after having met her once, Aron managed to miss this crucial detail about her. The more he thought about her the more bizarre her character became. How come even after meeting her in real life, she felt nothing more than an apparition to him?

"Ma'am? Haha... I am just a servant, young lord." Aron saw the woman raise her legs apart and pull up her dress revealing a stunning slit devoid of any bush. The boy gulped at the sight. This dream was as detailed as it can get, he had to give it to his brain for spinning something so realistic. 

"My identity is not important. You should just focus on growing stronger at this point." Dream or no dream, the demonic woman was the very symbolization of lust. His little brother protested in his pants.

"What do you want me to do?" Aron asked innocently as if there was any doubt in her intentions. With her pussy revealed out in open, she sucked on her middle finger before bringing it over her vaginal opening and gently dribbling it across.

Her teasing actions could easily break any man's mind. "Put it inside me.. I need it.." If he could control his arousal even now, Aron might as well have been a eunuch. It was only a dream at the end of the day. There was no way he can be charged with molestation in a dream sequence.

"Fuck.. it.." His hands reached under the demonic woman's thighs and he made her lay in his lap. With her waist raised up, Aron put his face between her legs. 

Her skin was soft like velvet and her muscles felt like a dough of supreme quality. Running only on instincts, Aron began licking the exposed pussy with all the excitement in the world. 

The horned woman laid her hands on his head, moaning like crazy. This further aggravated Aron to lap his tongue over the sweet-tasting pussy lips. The nectar-like liquid flowed outward, greedily slurped by the eager boy.

Everything seemed to be moving fast in his dream. One moment he was still licking the lady, at the very next, he found himself poking her hole with his erection. Before he could think anything, his waist moved and a spectacular sensation surrounded his cock. 

"Aaahhhh.." Aron found himself hugging her left thigh as his cock impaled her pussy. Even without his consent, his avatar took matters into his own hands. 

"Aaahhh... Haaanh.. nnhghh.." He can see his waist take long and sturdy dives in her crotch, sending his almost foot-long penis sheathing in her vagina.

Compared to him, his avatar was way more confident. It revealed the perfectly symmetrical set of boobs and took hold of them possessively. It kneaded the two round udders without break. 

Scene after scene Aron witnessed the sex get crazier with every passing minute. Both the woman and the boy were screaming at top of their lungs. There were times when the intensity of their session made Aron ashamed of witnessing such private moments. 

There were times when the horned woman will demand to be slapped across the face. Something his avatar didn't fail to fulfill. At another time, he saw himself drilling her anus. Although he wondered how the heck his mind can come up with such strange behaviors, Aron will be lying be he said he didn't enjoy every instance of it. 

Time passed like this. No one knew if it has been an hour, a day, a month, or even a year. When Aron resumed control of his body, he found himself holding onto the rounded horns of the woman. 

He was holding her head in place and was in the process of drilling her throat. He observed her golden pupils look back at her, asking him why he paused fucking her face.

A shy Aron can only start moving his waist, finding it amazing how his long dick will take refuge in her throat. Every thrust of his was effortless. This was probably the most satisfying feeling ever. His dick slid down her belching throat.. creating the most erotic noises in the world.. it was like a dream within a dream. 

Holding onto her rugged horns with circular rims across its length, Aron found her cat-like eyes to be rather fascinating. Added to the fact he can see practically his entire length disappear and emerge rhythmically between her lusciously red lips, meant he was barely holding onto the build-up semen that was constantly trying to burst out of the banks. 

"Aron..!!" Alas.. before he could erupt inside his imaginary partner, someone slapped his face to wake him from the induced stupor. "Oi.. brat? What's the meaning of this?" 

Opening his eyes, the first thing that met his gaze was Darlene's disgruntled face. Next, he noticed his slack dick still held between her fingers. He instantly realized what had happened.

"I am not sure if I should be happy that my blowjob was relaxing enough for you to take a nap in the process or I should be mad that you slept midway through it because it was boring? Why don't you tell me?" 

Aron knew he fucked up real bad. Nonetheless, he must salvage the situation. "Ahahaha.. It's certainly the first one, Darlene. There is no other explanation." He scratched his nose to make it seem less embarrassing than it already was.

Seeing he had not gotten through Darlene's defenses, he made sure to give her the detailed report of him fighting it out in the Radiance Arena yesterday. It was only after he told her about that, did Darlene relaxed her facial muscles. 

"So it was like that.. huh.. you should have told me about it earlier. Also, it's not like we are in a hurry.. if you want we can take this up tomorrow." Darlene had her own self-interest hidden behind her the offer.

This was the first time for Darlene herself. She wanted to get some buffer time to prepare herself for it. If they can hold this session tomorrow, she might be a lot less awkward in front of the younger boy. 

Lacking proper experience with men on one hand and with the added baggage of being the older one in the relationship on the other, Darlene was definitely in a disadvantageous position here. 

"Ahh.. no need. I am feeling a lot better after your massage." Too bad for her, Aron had his mind made up. "Darlene.. how about you let me hold your head for some time?" 

"You aren't satisfied with it..?" She asked bluntly, making the boy have another inconspicuous laughter. "No.. I just wanted to try something new. Not to mention your head must be hurting at this point." 

Although hesitant, Darlene didn't want to ruin the mood for both of them. A man fucking her face? It surely triggered some bad memories but maybe if it was Aron, she would not feel so grim.

With a nod, she moved most of her hair behind. "Come sit with me.." She followed his commands, settling next to him on the couch and lowering her head on top of the beastly cock that had begun taking its original size. 

With a triumphant smile, Aron gently placed his hand over her head, his fingers tracing her cheeks on both sides of her face. "Put your hands on me, Darlene. Be more comfortable.." 

The redhead nodded and took some extra support before letting the boy bring her to the optimal height. The tip of his dick poked her lips and Darlene let the foreign object enter her private property. 

Aron's brain was filled with extremely erotic ideas like this, all thanks to the dream sequences with the demonic lady dressed in a white cocktail dress. Even right now, he was enacting one of the scenes persisting in his mind.

Needless to say, this was nothing short of an adventure for Darlene. Her heartbeats turned erratic as the thick sex organ traveled more and more inside her mouth until it could move no further.

Thanks to her jaws pulled apart, the girth of the cock was not much of a problem to swallow. Problem emerged with its extraordinary length. Being easily twice the size of any normal male penis, Darlene ended up gagging a few times whenever Aron would try to move it further down her throat.

"Looks like we can't go any deeper." Aron talked to himself, discovering the limit Darlene's mouth was going to allow him entry. With his thoughts said aloud, he retreated by the means of his waist before beginning to move back in. Even if she could only take in half his length, so what? Aron was plenty satisfied with the results. 

Expectedly, the hot meat moving inside her oral cavity made Darlene breathe heavily. Nevertheless, to her great relief, the physical strain was the only issue she face the current. 

Only after giving five to ten jerks in her mouth, Aron made sure to check on his partner if she was comfortable or if she wanted any changes. "Just do it.. hmph.. it's already humiliating enough to have a brat do this to me.." 

Both of them chuckled listening to her answer and Aron returned his cock back into her kisser. With both her hands resting on his thighs, Darlene didn't have to move a muscle. 

"Guggh.. gughh.. gugggg.. gugg.." Apart from the occasional aching and gagging reflexes emerging from Aron's hard dickhead striking her trachea, Darlene felt this new experience to be rather refreshing. 

Like Aron mentioned, with him taking on a load of moving his waist, she can let her neck muscles get much-needed rest. With time, Darlene began drawing pleasure out of the deep-throating action from the boy.

To have that pulsating stick move up and down her gullet was strangely addictive. Very soon, she felt slickness in her mouth. Aron had started releasing precum inside her. 

"Uughh.. ughhh.." Seeing her struggle, Aron being a gentleman, took a break. "You okay?" "Cough.. cough..." As soon as her head was ungrappled, Darlene coughed out some of the semen that had traveled into her nasal cavity. 

"Urrggh.. shit.. this is harder than I thought." Darlene groomed her face and hair, before diligently returning to her place. "Let's continue. I am getting a hang of it.." With a grin, Aron shoved his cock back into the maw that was ready to hold it in. 

<<If you like the story then consider being a patron to support the author as well as read upto 30 chapters ahead. https://www.patre*on.com/slayer104 (remove '*')

Kudos!!>>

23