Chapter 118 First day at the Academy 
826 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ten minutes had passed since Aron and Darlene had moved into this new face fucking arrangement. The hard cock ceaselessly drilled the redhead's face with no sign of slowing down. 

Thick white jizz was continuously dripping from Darlene's lips, collecting at the base of the big dick. With the amount of semen now flowing out from the hose, any amount of grooming will remain insufficient. 

Thus the mature woman let go of that thought, choosing to enjoy the strokes inside her mouth over maintaining her dignified look. "Can I cum inside your mouth, Darlene?" 

The words spoken out of nowhere made Darlene panic. "Oohhuu.. no... You idiot.. when did I say you can jerk in my mouth?" This time she didn't wait for him to break the rhythm, rather she pulled her head away, glaring viciously at the boy.

"Come on.. it's no big deal. You can always spit it out later, can't you?" Employing a hundred percent of his persuading skills, Aron came up with the most innocent expression he could. Just to add to it, he cupped Darlene's face and kissed her forehead affectionately. "Let's do it just this once, Darlene.." 

A puppy dog looks combined with the timely kiss seems to have done the trick. Darlene failed to outrightly reject the boy. "Hmph.. if a single word about this gets out.. I don't need to tell you what can happen?" She warned deviously, making sure the brat got the seriousness of her threat. 

In contrast, Aron laughed out loudly and remained ignorant as always. "Haha.. it's not I would ever need to brag about this to anyone. So can I put it back?" 

There was nothing else Darlene can do. She allowed the boy to take hold of her head and shove his dick right up to the back of her throat. "I might be a little rougher, please hold on.." 

Darlene didn't need his warning. Prepared to endure through the rest of the session, she relaxed her throat muscles. "Gluck.. Gluck.. Guuuuluck.." Strenuous sounds were produced by her belching food pipe.

The generous quantity of precum lacing her insides made it possible for the boy to take even deeper dives. As the pace of fucking increased, so did Darlene's arousal. 

Her nipples were rock hard along with a thin line of leakage dripping from her pussy lips. The thick stench of semen prevailed in the atmosphere as Darlene sustained Aron's assault. 

"Aaahh.. I am cumming.. Darlene.. uuughh.." A beguiled Darlene felt the cock in her mouth breach new boundaries, at the same time spasming like crazy. She prepared herself for the release and then realized her mistake.

Unfortunately for her, it was too late to stop Aron at this point. The young boy thrusted his tool deep in her gullet, holding it there. *Puchi..* The contained blast made Darlene's ear buzz. 

Aron had pushed the tip of his sex practically inside her esophagus. In that position, Darlene simply lacked the faculty to decide what was going to pass through her food pipe and what had to be stopped. 

Her eyes were wide open... Aron's pulsating dick transferred a massive amount of semen right into her stomach. In proportion to his large meat, his balls were similarly heavy. This meant he could produce an ungodly amount of viscous jizz. 

And all that thick white semisolids were now being deposited inside of Darlene. Even when she struggled, Aron, under the influence of his orgasmic release, could not free her. 

5 seconds.. 10 seconds.. 30 seconds.. *Drip* *Drip* *Drop* *Drop* Semen dropped onto the carpet under the couch as Aron relaxed and fell back, reeling from the after-effects of his climax. 

*Cough* *Cough* Darlene was not even in a condition to talk back. Semen had traveled through each one of her orifices. Extremely flustered, she jumped away and ran over to the washroom.

Aron wasn't sure what went wrong, especially after he gave her proper warnings. Forcing himself up, he followed the lady, finding her blowing her blocked nostrils.

Standing at the door Aron can only smile wryly. "Ahem.. I.. I am sorry, Darlene. I didn't realize it will be this bad." Apart from a murderous look from the red-faced woman, he didn't receive any other response. 

He can only fiddle with his fingers while watching her use tissue after tissue to clean her face up. Feeling guilty, Aron contemplated the possibility of Darlene throwing him out from here. 

Almost at his wit's end, Aron's gaze suddenly fell on the nice and rounded butt cheeks that were pushed out thanks to the woman bending over the grooming mirror. 

With an audible gulp, he recalled something and stepped forth. Amassing all the courage he could muster, Aron dropped to his knees right behind the middle-aged woman. 

With her face buried in the tissues, Darlene failed to capture his movement. Suddenly, she felt a set of hands part her ass cheeks. What happened next froze her in place?

Darlene was definitely mad at the boy. But it was not to the extent he had presumed. She planned to spank his butt to get her revenge, but Aron made his next move before she even made up her mind on his to punish him. 

Her body lost control as it fell forward, forcing her to support her upper part with her hands on the sink slab. Her teeth sank to her lower lips. Her hands curled into fists. Along with that, her eyes were shut close.

Under Darlene's endowed buttocks, Aron had settled his face. Scared that he just ruined their business budding relationship, he operated in an overdrive mode. His idea was to provide Darlene with the same treatment she gave him. 

Maybe that will help her calm down. "Aaahh.. aaahhh..." Her low groans finally pacified his heart. His improvisation actually worked. 

Now filled with confidence, Aron separated Darlene's ass cheeks even further. His tongue drilled her vagina even more aggressively. 

Only a few minutes in, Aron heard Darlene's groans turn into full-fledged screams. "Aroon.. aaahhh... Slow.. do it slowly.." Who would have known he would be this successful in only his first attempt?

Aron licked with even more enthusiasm. The sweet clear liquid kept dripping in his mouth as if the crevice was rewarding him for the efforts be made to please it. 

Previously the deep-throating session had aroused Darlene greatly. Now that Aron has resorted to licking her most sensitive area at such an opportune time, the redheaded instructor was left helpless. 

On one hand, she screamed for him to stop and on the other hand, she began moving her ass over Aron's face, giving an impression of her impatience. Five more minutes passed like that and even a novice like Aron could tell the woman was reaching her limits. 

Her movement became erratic and he can hear her heavy breaths echo in the room. To prove him right, Darlene's hand reached out behind his head and forced his firmly between her cheeks.

What followed next simply ruined Aron's shirt completely. It felt to him like a dam burst open right on his face. Watery liquid splashed on his face in an unstoppable flow. Burst after burst, the woman squirted the same liquid he had been savoring all over his face. 

It was only when the smell wafted to his nostrils, did Aron realize that his senior actually lost control of her bladder as well. "Pui.. Puhhhii.. Puuchh.." He spat out whatever unwanted liquid he could, noticing Darlene had slumped right on top of the stoned slab, exhausted.

Standing back up, he got rid of his clothes and picked the mature woman in his arms. He made her settle in the tub and after a short shower to wash himself, joined her.

"Guess we are equal now hahaha.." Finding Darlene to be awake now, Aron settled right behind her, taking her in his arms. "Hmph.. serves you right for making me eat so much of that sticky spunk." She scowled but let him hold on to her boobs as they slipped together underwater. 

"Haha.. it's fine. I didn't dislike it. It was the first time I licked a vagina. To tell you the truth, it was a treat." Darlene didn't expect him to start praising the texture of her pussy. Her face heated up as Aron rubbed his fingertip along the edges of her areolas.

"Huh.. I wish I could say the same for you.." "Hey.. it could not have tasted that bad." "It was disgusting.." The couple bantered but Darlene was just messing around. She too had liked swallowing the leftover jizz from Aron. 

If not for the semen traveling the wrong passageway, she would have chosen to devour the entirety of it. Playing around with each other in the tub, Aron's hand reached Darlene's pussy. 

"Go ahead.. tell me the condition for entering this place as well." An annoyed Darlene turned around and bit onto Aron's earlobe, making the boy wince. "Don't push your luck.. brat." 

"This is my limit for you. Considering your age me even allowing you these kinds of things is pushing the boundaries." Darlene scoffed. 

"Hey.. I am already 15. What's the problem? I don't recall any age barriers for young guys to have sex, is it?" Darlene refused to budge, despite his argument. 

"You should be at least 16 before I let you do that. So get rid of these stray thoughts from your mind." "16? There are easily 9 months in that. That's not fair." Aron whined, but Darlene seems to have made up her mind. 

"Not my problem." She forced him down and laid on top of his chest. Moving around to find the most satisfactory position, she chose to take a nap right on top of the boy in the bathtub. 

**Next day**

    

Three young boys made their way towards the morning assembly grounds of the academy. At the start of every new month, students of the Greenville Academy must congregate at the center of the academy's premises. 

"Hohoho.. I couldn't sleep the whole night." Chris exclaimed. "Do you think we should be privy to any information as such, brother Ben?" Compared to the fire boy, Aron was rather cool-minded. 

"Nahh.. though late semester entries are rare. I have witnessed at least one of them." Ben recalled the day Ms. Madelyn, their principal, introduced the Mauler as their fellow first-year student. After that day, Academy sure has gone through a lot of upheavals.

And from the looks of it, Aron and these twins were no slouches either. "For the most part, it's an address from the lady principal to us. You might need to give a superficial introduction but nothing more than that." 

"Hehe.. you think someone will stand up to challenge me as well? Just like the girl you told me about?" Chris asked, unable to bottle up his excitement. 

Ben can only smile wryly at his remarks. "They most certainly would have. Too bad for you, Mauler probably taught a lesson to every soul that considered itself even remotely capable of challenging a newcomer." 

"Dammit.." Chris crashed his fists in vexation. "How unfortunate..!!" He lamented. "Mauler.. the same girl you guys were talking about the day before yesterday?" Aron asked, getting a positive nod in reply.

"To think a first-year girl can defeat not only second years but even third-year students. It's truly a marvel." Aron added right when the boys noticed a small group of girls approaching them. 

20