Chapter 124 Aron’s resolve
478 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This marks the end of our lesson for the day." Mrs. Yana stepped away from the board and took her seat. "In view of the new kids joining our batch, I will not be taking any further lessons this week." 

Aron who was at this point suffering from a chronic headache rested his head down on the flat wooden surface. He was mentally exhausted. How was he supposed to know which type of mana prefers what type of channels? 

The book he had managed to smuggle from Julia didn't cover anything remotely related to such advanced topics. Compared to this, the knowledge he had right now was probably only at the kindergarten level. 

"Hey Ester.. please tell me we will not be sitting in the class most of the time?" His dampened look made the curly-haired girl chuckle. "What else did you expect? All homerooms are like this only.. a lot of theory and not much practical."

Aron truly never expected the class to be this heavy on his little brain. Shouldn't he be taught how to harness mana? What is he going to do with these theory classes? Then again, maybe because this was the first day that he was feeling a little overwhelmed. 

"Don't squander off this opportunity. You can go through all the lessons I have taught and come up with any doubts you got. You might not get such a chance before finals. So keep that in mind." Mrs. Yana advised, getting obedient nods in return. 

"As for you three.." Aron hurriedly raised his head, trying his best to maintain the look of a prudent student. "I will suggest not wasting too much time on Domain-specific classes for this week. Like I told, if you are unable to pass the test, you are simply not worthy to be in my class." 

Aron and Chris bobbed their head like chickens, somehow finding themselves at the receiving end of Mrs. Yana's harsh gaze. "Is she bluffing or are we really going to be thrown out, Ester?" 

Chris whispered, trying to reach the girl sitting on the other end. Ester laughed with her head down. "Wish I could say it's a bluff. She does throw you out if you fail. You need not pass every test with flying colors, but yeah, for some tests she does want everybody to pass." 

"What about you two? Do you know any of this stuff?" Aron questioned the girl on his left this time. "Why would I not know this?" Christina rolled her eyes at him as if offended by his words.

"What about you brother?" "Hehe.. What can I say.. I was never a good listener." Chris scratched his nose in embarrassment. "Good for you. Both of you can learn together." Christina joked, happy that her aptitude was finally giving her the edge over her brother.

Aron and Chris both had their head down at the table, staring at each other, not sure about their next step. "I hope you are not planning to cheat, slave boy. Mrs. Yana hates cheaters." 

With a soft thud, someone's butt landed right next to Aron's face. Just from the voice and the smell of perfume, he can tell it was Julia. "Do you even have a way to cheat in her presence?" He retorted back.

Aron raised his head to find most of the students busy gossiping. Julia can probably tell what he was thinking. "We are free to talk whenever the lessons are over. Once the period ends, we will be free to disperse." 

"Is that so?" Acting all coy, Aron wrapped his arms around Julia's waist and pulled her over to himself. Caught off-guard, the blonde struggled to free herself only to fail miserably in her efforts because Aron had already claimed her lap for himself.

A red-faced Julia can only watch the boy saddle her thighs with his head. "You never taught me anything, Julia. I went out of my way to teach you whatever I learned from the library and what did I get in return?" 

Aron didn't care if the entire class including Mrs. Yana was looking in his direction. It's been a while since he had groped this haughty noble girl. The more time he had spent with them, the further he had pushed the boundaries. 

Once again, Julia had been completely subjugated into a passive role. "Bastard.. let me go.." The boy was crazy strong. It felt like her waist was arrested in a metal chain, making it impossible to escape his grasp. 

"Not happening.. first answer my question." There was a visible blush of shame on her face and despite that, there was bizarre pleasantness bubbling in her heart. Does every girl feel something like this while being teased by a boy?

Alternatively, Julia very well knew why she was so forgiving towards Aron. "And how exactly did you manage to get entry into the library, you jerk..??" 

No one knew what these two were talking about, but one thing was clear. These guys were much too close for a simple friendship. 

Eventually, the eyes fixated upon the couple and moved on. No one wanted to invite Julia's wrath onto themselves. "Haha.. I never knew someone can tie a bell onto Julia's neck one day." 

Other might be afraid of her, but Ester faced no such worries. "Hmm? When did I do that? Do you want me to put a bell on her?" Aron replied, pretending as if Ester's comments went over his head. 

Ester slapped her forehead. "It's a phrase, genius. You don't actually need to tie a bell." All four occupants of the bench including the siblings laughed together at Julia's expense.

At this point, the blonde was glaring murderously at Aron. Alas.. the boy totally ignored her dagger-like eyes. 

"I knew brother was good with girls.. but to this extent? Call me impressed." Chris bowed his head in respect. The more he learned about Aron, the more spectacular the boy turned out to be.

Just two days back he witnessed him defeat his sister in a dramatic match and now he was coming out to be proficient in being a casanova as well. Aron was too good. 

"I will say she is tamed." Another person chimed in and one after the other Julia's gang members joined in the conversation. In the name of making space for others, Aron yanked Julia directly into his lap. Thoroughly embarrassed, she had given up on any resistance whatsoever. 

Ava who had commented earlier came to stand opposite Aron. Looking at the group getting bigger and bigger, other students too made their way towards them. 

Julia and her group were a power center in this homeroom. Hence, it wasn't surprising that others didn't want to be left behind in introducing themselves to Aron's group. 

Not everyone recognized Aron from the time when he used to be on cleaning duties here. Still, there were a few who did recollect his face. Naturally, the topic of the conversation shifted to Aron's inspiring story.

With Julia's soft butt comfortably placed in his lap, Aron began entertaining the boys and girls with bits and pieces of his fascinating story. There were a lot of laughs and some somber moments as well but everyone had a great time together.

*Clap* *Clap* "Class is over, you are free to leave." Mrs. Yana informed them before focussing her attention back on the book in her lap. 

After homeroom, everyone had to attend domain-specific classes as well. The crowd around Aron and Julia too thinned down as many of their fellow classmates said their goodbyes and left the room.

"Do you want me to show you around the Divinity department, Christina?" Ester offered and Christina didn't refuse. "See you all around, guys." Both girls left together, quickly followed by Chris who found someone heading towards the Radiance Arena. 

"What are you planning to do now?" Only Julia's gang and Aron were left. The boy caressed the soft belly in his lap, smiling wryly. "What other option do I have? I don't want to say goodbye to you guys only after a week."

"Hm.. planning to study?" Julia replied as Aron carefully dropped her off from his lap and removed himself from the group. "Just watch me.." 

The boy swaggered his way towards Mrs. Yana who was lost in her book. The puzzled gang could only stare at the boy with dazed looks. Was he going to haggle with Mrs. Yana? Did he have a death wish?

Aron confidently walked up to Yana, standing opposite to her until the woman took notice of him. "Do you want something kid?" She tilted her head with an expressionless look on her face. 

It's not like Yana was deaf. She certainly heard the boy boast to his friends and now he was here. If he thought he could gain some leverage over her just because of their close relationship, he was in for a rude awakening. That's what Yana had thought. 

Aron stood in place and after taking a bragging glance at his friends, directly dropped down onto his knees. "You must be pretty tired Mrs. Yana. Please allow this useless student to massage your feet." 

Say less about the gang, even Mrs. Yana was taken for a ride by the boy. All that heroic build-up for this? Yana's left eyebrow flicked at the shameless act of infamy. She could do nothing but watch the boy take hold of her legs and gently begin to squeeze her calves.

"What a disappointment..!!" Julia cursed. For some strange reason, she was totally expecting the boy to talk back to Mrs. Yana. Maybe telling her a thing or two about the maltreatment students suffered at her hands. 

"Why did we even bother to believe him?" Sophie was not much different than Julia, shaking her head for actually falling for the see-through boy. 

"Haha.. man, he is funny.." But other than both of them, the other three girls were laughing their asses off. "Did you see the sophistication with which he dived to grab Mrs. Yana's legs? Bet no one other than him could pull that off." Hestia narrated his adventurism in detail, further invoking laughter from both Ava and Hera. 

"That was slick.. boy." It didn't take long for Yana to see what the boy did there. Although at the first glance his actions seemed harmless and some might say it was unbecoming of a student of the academy. But Aron has accomplished his goal already. 

"Hmm? Slick?" Aron acted dumb, gently caressing Yana's ankles with a confused face. "Do you take me as one of your girlfriends? Hmph.. Don't try to gain any more ground than this.. this is your first and last warning." 

This brat sure got guts. Yana huffed like a dragon. When was the last time a student of the academy was brave enough to target the teachers themselves? This guy.. he was trying to numb her defenses down. She had no idea what his end goal here was. However, her ego as a teacher was going to retaliate if anyone tried to gain an influence over her, by any means. 

Aron continued to play dumb on the outside but from the inside.. the boy was quite agitated after his plan went to the dogs. As expected, Mrs. Yana was a beauty with brains. 

Then again, with her elegant legs in her grasp, he was not at a total loss here. So what if his plan failed this time, he can always keep trying until he numbs all her defenses. 'Heh.. heh.. heh..' Aron laughed menacingly in his heart. He was going to claim Mrs. Yana one day.. no one can deny this right of his. 

16