Blood Demon’s Retirement Volume 1: To See a Beautiful World, is live at Amazon and Kindle!
322 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the title suggested, Blood Demon's Retirement Volume 1: To See a Beautiful World, is live at Amazon and Kindle!

Civil War had raged on the Al-Shan Archipelago for the past four decades, only recently coming to an end with the enthronement of the new Emperor.

This is not his story.

The Blood Demon, renowned general of said civil war, was tired of all the fighting and politicking that had described the last four decades of her existence. All she really wanted to do now is to go out into the world and see the many lands from her father's stories.

Thus she retired, and went and did exactly what she wanted.

This is the story of what happens when you toss a (retired) war machine with somewhat lacking common sense into an unsuspecting world at peace.

A Cozy travel journal style slice of life fantasy story.

You can check it out at the link below:

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/amazon/B0BW193MJW

 

Also, Yes, Amazon, I am the original author of this work, and Riverfolk Publishing is acting as my publisher for the Amazon/Kindle release and has already sent a copy of the contract we signed, so can we stop with this "insufficient documentation" crap already!?

5